Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou (13308 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll / INEC and NCC releases Hotlines to report Election matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Lotanna2: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

That's what you think

That is the truth,it is the reality.apart from 1993,the north has always outvoted the south.tinubu votes in ne nw smashed obi votes in the south
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Kukutenla: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lotanna2:

That is the truth,it is the reality.apart from 1993,the north has always outvoted the south.tinubu votes in ne nw smashed obi votes in the south
So the south are politically inferior to the north then
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Lotanna2: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

So the south are politically inferior to the north then

Yes in terms of numbers of voters,voting power and turnout and intellectually to an extent.but this doesn't mean south are inferior.what I am trying to say is that obi actually lost to tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Kukutenla: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Yes in terms of numbers of voters,voting power and turnout and intellectually to an extent.but this doesn't mean south are inferior.what I am trying to say is that obi actually lost to tinubu
No sir. You're just ignorant. To win, you need 25% in 24 states which 19 northern states baby give you. So if you willingly make yourself inferior to northerners, you have no one to blame for that.
What the north, especially the core north have going for them is unity of purpose and not any voting power or intellect.
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Lotanna2: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Kukutenla:

No sir. You're just ignorant. To win, you need 25% in 24 states which 19 northern states baby give you. So if you willingly make yourself inferior to northerners, you have no one to blame for that.
What the north, especially the core north have going for them is unity of purpose and not any voting power or intellect.

Why must you insult me? What I am trying to say is that tinubu votes in the north surpassed obi votes in south.therefore tinubu actually won obi

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by staneless(m): 12:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Tufiakwa!
Why re Nigerians this shameless?
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Osilama1: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2023
pacesetting:
Who is talking about LP here? Are you okay with the election and how our institutions have been over these years. Nigeria is ripe enough to conduct a free and fair election. Nobody should condole what happened in Rivers State and Lagos Guber election if we are really serious
but we can condole what happened in anambra, Abia Enugu Ebonyi and imo... Abi... U better be serious..
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by pacesetting: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2023
What happened there? Can you explain?
Osilama1:
but we can condole what happened in anambra, Abia Enugu Ebonyi and imo... Abi... U better be serious..
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Osilama1: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2023
pacesetting:
What happened there? Can you explain?
same way u explain what happened in Lagos and Rivers
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by pacesetting: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2023
I thought we are discussing sensibly here. Let me point them out for you then. In Rivers, Wike manipulated results to the extent of giving APC a win, even when everyone voted convincingly for LP. In Lagos, evidence abound everywhere - voters suppression, results manipulation, stabbings, killings, and all sorts of tribal cards to prevent people from voting their preferred candidates. Now, I asked again, what happened in the SE? Please provide proof from links in national dailies like I just did. Thanks.

https://www.thecable.ng/the-violence-in-lagos-and-my-fears-for-the-future.
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/2023-woman-goes-viral-after-voting-despite-brutal-attacks-by-thugs-in-lagos-video/

https://guardian.ng/politics/how-unceasing-protests-violence-trailed-rivers-state-guber-poll/

Osilama1:
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by pacesetting: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2023
I thought we are discussing sensibly here. Let me point them out for you then. In Rivers, Wike manipulated results to the extent of giving APC a win, even when everyone voted convincingly for LP. In Lagos, evidence abound everywhere - voters suppression, results manipulation, stabbings, killings, and all sorts of tribal cards to prevent people from voting their preferred candidates. Now, I asked again, what happened in the SE? Please provide proof from links in national dailies like I just did. Thanks.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/2023-woman-goes-viral-after-voting-despite-brutal-attacks-by-thugs-in-lagos-video/

https://guardian.ng/politics/how-unceasing-protests-violence-trailed-rivers-state-guber-poll/

Osilama1:
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by xest(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2023
Liars everywhere. This same Rivers I dey abi another.
Wike will someday pay for the daylight robbery he committed on the presidential election day.
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Demolakay: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Lotanna2 post=124261167]

Winning north is more important than winning south[/quote

Show me one president dat won d Presidential election, without winning southern states.
Buhari has been winning d north since 2003,dat couldn't take him to d presidency until he won states in d south.

Obi clearly won d election even without winning much northern states. Even the Inec selected winner didn't won 9 states in d north.

pls mention 9 states Tinubu won in d north.

All dose north hyping,are noise without any substance.
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Lotanna2: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Demolakay post=124268806][/quote]

Obi didn't win because he didn't do well up north.wuile obi won two regions in the south,tinubu won obi in the three northern zones.it is not about the number of states but margin.obi had 3.8 mil in the south but tinubu 5.8 mil in the north.can you now see how tinubu won
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Osilama1: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2023
pacesetting:

print it and hang it on ur wall ok... U just say bullshit and want to push it down my head... Can u now bring INEC results let's see who won the president polls... And how many nass seats LP won... U guys keep quoting Rivers don't you have any other state to quote?? Lagos elections was ok despite the little violence... And LP won president elections... APC won the guber polls... Anything else is nonsense... For rivers go and drag wike
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Osilama1: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
pacesetting:

if u can bring INEC results that show LP winning the president polls then no issue
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Demolakay: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Osilama1:
it's not about winning States it's about getting highest votes and scoring 25 percent in two thirds of 36 States plus Abuja... U obidients should try understand ok... Besides where tinubu didn't come ist he came second...

U mean allocation of votes to him by Inec?
Ur not crious. D same results dat Inec has find it hard to defend at d tribunal.
U mentioned plus Abuja . Did Tinubu met d requirement for Abuja?

U can continue to delude urself. As long as it makes u feel good,it's ook.
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Demolakay: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lotanna2:

Obi didn't win because he didn't do well up north.wuile obi won two regions in the south,tinubu won obi in the three northern zones.it is not about the number of states but margin.obi had 3.8 mil in the south but tinubu 5.8 mil in the north.can you now see how tinubu won

Tinubu didn't win in d north,he was allocated votes by Inec. Simple!
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Lotanna2: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Demolakay:

Tinubu didn't win in d north,he was allocated votes by Inec. Simple!

Where is the proof of that? Even obi didn't proof that.atoki a northerner never claimed so.even if inec did nothing,tinubu will still trash obi up north
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Exceed15: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
talented321:
Those who don fail should go and rest, stop making unnecessary noise.
By the way who EU epp

Who BAT govt epp?
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Osilama1: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Demolakay:

Ur not crious. D same results dat Inec has find it hard to defend at d tribunal.

continue to wail tinubu ll be president till 2027 and after that if he doesn't win PDP takes over LP ll always come third... Is Abuja special than benue Lagos or Kano or ekiti... Deluded obidients
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by Osilama1: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Demolakay:

INEC has defended it even APC close her case already very simple... U guys are just noisemakers...
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by smartemperor042: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
... It will favor me and my family gang spoted!

The rising dollar rate is favoring me, go and get paid by your pay master you political slave

talented321:
Is not everybody that is sufferring like u, better go and plan u life again.
Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by talented321: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lol, i am not depending on politics or civil servant work, i only pity people like u and petty civil servant. Beside i will always prefer tinubu to obi and atiku any day any time, say u get?
smartemperor042:

The rising dollar rate is favoring me, go and get paid by your pay master you political slave

Re: Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou by talented321: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
One thing is i no dey behave like you who try all means to defend what u support even when u can see things are going wrong. If the govt is doing what will not favor the citizens, i will still talk my mind because i support jagaban does not mean i will agree to everything he does, so relax
smartemperor042:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Outlook Raised To Stable By S&P On Tinubu’s Reforms / When Will DSS, EFCC Arrest Babachir Lawal, Buhari's SGF? - Fayose / Twin Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.