Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I beat my wife she almost pass out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I beat my wife she almost pass out (367 Views)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / IG Live Twerking Challenge Goes Wrong As Half N@ked Lady Almost Pass Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I beat my wife she almost pass out by Daddyseun1: 2:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Due to the news on front page the man that beat his girlfriend till she died.

This almost happen to me, GOD saved me.
Last week my wife is ON, it started on Sunday so by Friday she will be Done,

At 5am on Friday I touch my wife, she quickly punch my hand away, it annoyed me. I tell her what was her problems. She says she's feeling pain. I reply her, it's now you will feel pain, but when u are asking me for money, u won't feel pain on your body.

That's where the problem started. She said all she as been asking from me. I haven't done any one.

That's where I get mad at her, I told her to pack her things and leave my apartment. I drag her bags. She push me away. I land her a slap, she was holding her face down, she get angry and started holding me dragging me on my trousers she didn't listen to whatever am saying. I land her a punch on her face,

This girl fall down, her breathing size. I run enter kitchen, carry water pour for her head continuously, bfor she came back me think say she dey act for me,

After 2days we settled I now ask her why do you act that way, she says she doesn't know when it happened

I have learnt my lesson, I will never lay my hand on her again.

Guys don't TOUCH/BEAT woman again. Na mouth them get. Them too fragile

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Be Blame? / Men Acting Like Female On Nairaland. Is It Joblessness Or Cruise / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood And Shattered Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.