Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me (22153 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Dele Alake Asked To Recite The National Anthem By Senator Simon Mwadkwon / Meet The Man That Stood Up For Nigerians In China and his state of origin(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lotanna2:

I still wonder how Caleb won,I know he rigged in Jos south and mangu..
The Muslims in plateau are too small to make any appreciable impact in voting.many of them supported atiku.see Jos north,obi won there..
I'll believe you but I find it hard to believe wike will allow mwadkom to emerge.maybe because he's a Christian and plesged alliance to wike.rheir main goal was to stop tambuwal
Lol, funny enough I was an INEC adhoc staff in a Muslim dominated area. And APC won those places with Atiku coming far behind. Muslims don't have much numbers but Caleb is from mangu, How do you expect his people not to vote him. That was his number one stronghold. Most Muslim in plateau are APC so no way they voted PDP
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
Ihenzy:

Lol, funny enough I was an INEC adhoc staff in a Muslim dominated area. And APC won those places with Atiku coming far behind. Muslims don't have much numbers but Caleb is from mangu, How do you expect his people not to vote him. That was his number one stronghold. Most Muslim in plateau are APC so no way they voted PDP

Atiku had big numbers in Jos north,wase,kanam.i know Caleb is from mangu but it is an apc area so no way he could have won there with 50k margin
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lotanna2:

Atiku had big numbers in Jos north,wase,kanam.i know Caleb is from mangu but it is an apc area so no way he could have won there with 50k margin
Plateau state politics is Tribal, Plateau are united when voting.
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Lotanna2: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ihenzy:

Plateau state politics is Tribal, Plateau are united when voting.

Since 2015,they have been sharing votes
Re: Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me by Ihenzy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lotanna2:

Since 2015,they have been sharing votes
Lol, you don't expect the opposition to gain votes? Is there a state In Nigeria that don't share votes? Everywhere you go everyone was for Caleb and lalong poor records made it easy for opposition to gain more grounds. How would caleb easily rig a sitting government?.
Didn't you see how people celebrated when Caleb won?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap / Boko-Haram's Plot To Shoot-down Jonathan’s Plane Foiled / Rivers APC Labels State Deputy Governor “Modern Judas” For Attacking Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.