Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? (12011 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / List Of The Tv Stations Available In Nigeria / The MTN 'Sunshine' TV Advert ("oh, Jerry!") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by djdeafearz(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2011
1st. D best 4 Nigeria-Glo 99%discount with basket mouth lwkmd grin grin grin 2nd. Etisalat advert

Intl- Ps3{champions.league},Nikefootball{d best ever}, heineken,coca cola{d rapper},pepsi{fellas in class wit pepsi}

classic advert: Toyota-
two dudes in a toyota cruisin' past a road whn they saw a woman whom her car{toyota} broke down, Mr.B said to Mr.A, letz stop n help dis young lady, Mr.A said "No" n evn stood hez ground after Mr.b has tried 2 persuade him, Afta they drove past Mr.b askd him why he refused 2 help d young Lady,dn he replied "I'VE NEVER SEEN A TOYOTA BREAK DOWN BEFORE" returning 2 d scene of d young lady{an assasain disguised into a lady} looking dissappointd kicked 2 wheel of d toyota, CLASSIC
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by sammiy: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2011
4 me i go wif glo yarn me more(bed time story by nonso)
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by nellaluv(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2011
Most of you claim ur favourite advert is the "mama e do good" indomie advert, is either you didn't see anything wrong with the advert or just want to ignore the obvious. Incase you didn't notice, the cameraman must be a pervert or a potential pervert, he was busy concentrating on the little girl that was shaking her small bum bum vigorously. I wonder if her parents noticed that redflag or just laughed it off undecided .
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2011
derez one maggi advert i wtchd doz daiz. . . . D man was watchin a tv program(how to cook). . . D chef passed him a plate of food thru d tv durin d program. Cnt rmemba d maggi.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by ElGabi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2011
1. Glo Yarn Me more advert.
2. Close up's Max & Oliver.
3. Etisalat's easy blaze ad.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
nellaluv:

Most of you claim your favourite advert is the "mama e do good" indomie advert, is either you didn't see anything wrong with the advert or just want to ignore the obvious. Incase you didn't notice, the cameraman must be a pervert or a potential pervert, he was busy concentrating on the little girl that was shaking her small bum bum vigorously. I wonder if her parents noticed that redflag or just laughed it off undecided .

Hahahahaha. To tell you the truth, that is the reason why I (and I think other people) find that advert funny. Not necessarily in a pervasive way, but funny cos of the way little kids dance. Although I wonder who taught the small girl to shake her bum bum that way. I'd say that is my 2nd best TV advert.

No 1 currently? Hmmm, Just discovered I don't watch too much TV. But I think it should be Etisalat's Blaze advert. I also really liked that "0809ja for life" with Banky W.

My worst? "Welcome to Chivita country" starring Jide Kosoko. I see it as a complete waste of money and time, with the song most times being out of tune. It's a good thing the quality of the Chi products speak for themselves. The adverts are just a waste.

My best adverts of all time are those "Impossible" series by Bank PHB, especially the one about those 2 guys on the rooftop and their game of Scrabble; and that car "Harvey" or so, that could drive itself and talk to the owner, giving him stock market updates.

If only companies and products are as good as their adverts claim.
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Cdspencer(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
Mama 2good oh! (indomie)
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Santino1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2011
1. MTN Video Conferencing advert
2. Mama you too good ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin, it makes me feel like a kid shocked shocked shocked
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by segunjowo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2011
I go with Heniken, abi wetin be the correct spelling of that beer sef?? shocked
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by marghie: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
i really like gudluck johnathans campaign jingle,"4rm north to south east to west na gudluck johnathan nigeria dn talk o".nd also d "soup wey swit o na money cuk am o,pay ur tax
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by deezzle(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
the glo yarn me more video is nice but i believe that the lipstick rubbed on the innocent girl's face on the billboard version is wrong. That girl requires no lipstick to make her look beautiful
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by kokoA(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
singing: mama to goood ooo! e too good !! mama wey good to us.!! e too good!!!!!! e giv us indomie! e too good! indomie sweet wel wel! indomie!!! indomie sweet wel wel!! indomie!. . . No mama be lik u and no noddles be like indomie grin grin
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
My best advert is etisalat easyblaze about a man showing are daughter around Nigeria frm anambra to osun to niger
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tpia5: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
checking out this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJVfVUumlQI

**why dem no add woman with wrapper and gele for there**
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tpia5: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tpia5: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by tpia5: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: The TV Advert That Currently Impresses You? by chrmn1: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
I like ads that have great background music and so I'll give it to Etisalat's 'before before na so so network wahala...switch switch...' Unfortunately I don't know who's got that voice
My friend says its Sound Sultan but I still think its Moses, winner of a previous edition of Nigeria Idol. Then there's this one by Leadway Assurance where the voice seemed to sound like Cobhams Asuquo's
Finally I like the ARM radio whistling ad. I know this post has to do with tv ads but I thought it was too nice for me not to mention it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad!!! Actress Regina Daniels Loses Right Leg In A Ghastly Accident / Meet Nollywood Veteran Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo And Wife Ifeoma Looking Cute Toget / Download Funny Video: House Of Ajebo- Nigeria Army Again (mp4 / 3gp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.