Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? (32452 Views)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LegallyBlunt: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship.

Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties.

Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version.

However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?

What's even more painful is that the church just continues like there's no issue on ground. It's sad, really.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by jullary(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
From your story, see for your salvation sake quickly run. This are just people looking for what to eat not to serve God. Alot of people and disciples offended jesus christ but last last try to be a friend and asked for forgiveness for them. So what will your pastor preach on sunday? The bible says once u see them u know them.
Have left alot of churches because of nonsense things like this.i dont want to pray where it wount be answered.the bible says if have any issue with your fellow brother and you are about to pray,he said u should first make peace with that your brother so your prayer can answered.
Don't cage your life ooooo

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LegallyBlunt: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2023
jullary:
From your story, see for your salvation sake quickly run. This are just people looking for what to eat not to serve God. Alot of people and disciples offended jesus christ but last last try to be a friend and asked for forgiveness for them. So what will your pastor preach on sunday? The bible says once u see them u know them.
Have left alot of churches because of nonsense things like this.i dont want to pray where it wount be answered.the bible says if have any issue with your fellow brother and you are about to pray,he said u should first make peace with that your brother so your prayer can answered.
Hmmm. Great submission. I've thought about this angle for weeks. Basically, what has kept me is the fact that some problems shouldn't take us out of the church. But I'm not comfortable at all.

19 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by gohf: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship. Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties. Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version. However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?
What's even more painful is that the church just continues like there's no issue on ground. It's sad, really.
malice actually means to have ill feelings and thoughts towards someone, evil intentions, the desire to harm the person

6 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
gohf:
malice actually means to have ill feelings and thoughts towards someone, evil intentions, the desire to harm the person

Therefore, it is possible to simply avoid and refuse to talk to a person without wishing him ill or harm, is this correct?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Hmmm. Great submission. I've thought about this angle for weeks. Basically, what has kept me is the fact that some problems shouldn't take us out of the church. But I'm not comfortable at all.

Church leaders do not real eyes that there are certain things that they can not do because they are Christians. But of course, when they are not, they are free.

2 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by orisa37: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
THEY SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER WHY THEY ARE TOGETHER AND ADOPT JOHN :16 :12.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by gohf: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2023
vdestro:

Therefore, it is possible to simply avoid and refuse to talk to a person without wishing him ill or harm, is this correct?
yes na, but u must sha greet ur enemy, mustn't have a joyful or friendly conversation with them. Even sinners only greet their friends

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Billionaire2: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2023
OP- I can bet my July salary, their issue has to do with either Power, Money or Women in the church .. if you dig deeper you’ll understand..

In this age and era, it beats my imagination that people are yet to realize that church is an enterprise and religion as whole is a tool for control and dominance …

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by GanagiBitrus: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2023
Did you make efforts to speak to them? What was their response?
Bringing the matter to NL, shows you are not a true Christian.

BTW, there is no perfect church anywhere. Even if you find one, immediately you join, it will become imperfect.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Ulunne777(f): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2023
And this is the right place to bring it so that unbelievers will put mouth?
Your church has deacons,elders and church board.Tgey will sort it out.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Germi9: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Wetin happen ?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Janiobi(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2023
They offer you best religion if you drop God. Now you see say nah scam you they ask God for help. Advice Nigeria, go back to your God, God get sense pass your pastor or imam
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Kingsize4eva(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Charismatic107: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2023
Pastor and assistant are keeping malice with each other, I wonder what they will teach their church members. Reason why I worship and say my prayers in my house on Sundays cos e sure me die say I holy pass some pastor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by enemyofprogress: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Religion in Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Oracleee: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship.

Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties.

Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version.

However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?

I can bet this church will be winners chapel

5 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by WantsandMore: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Brethren ask for permission from them both to have a one on one conversation, it's normal for humans to go astray, the most important thing is reconciliation & forgiveness & that's what your mission & objectives should be about. Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Skillsnigeria: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Dittodat: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Business venture gone bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2023
B
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by PROPHETmichael: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Didn't Christ tell you that 'Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God'? Your inability to bring peace among brethren, after they shared what transpired between them with you, is a testament to the fact that you're not effectively carrying out your Christian work.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Curious345: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2023
Hang-on and be collecting your share . Get rich or for trying
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Spirit247: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2023
Very simple, all the Minister should follow JESUS Example and relate with one another as JESUS did. Many claim to be Christians but they are not following JESUS.

shocked See this awesome Marriage Testimony!
https://www.nairaland.com/7757790/marital-testimony-importance-daily-obeying

2 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by OkCornel(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Good morning and welcome to “church” politics.

Isn’t it amazing how two people keeping grudges on earth are under the illusion of making into heaven to hold hands together and sing kumbayah over there?

What a joke.

6 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Taigaban: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2023
jullary:
You are right majority are looking for garri and nothing more.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Heroicvic(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Religion is

A SCAM

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by gohf: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2023
You mods sha, so there is nothing uplifting or scriptural you can post on FP. 🤦🏾‍♀️ Let's not even talk spiritual because whoever is picking these topics for FP is far far far far far from it.

3 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by merits(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Just sack them, simple.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by isabi2lof: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2023
What will he be preaching today ? They should try as much as possible to settle their disputes, that's what Christ teaches us.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Corea4king(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Now that we have known what is good or bad. Can we just stop going to church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.