Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? (32444 Views)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Shedrack777: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2023
it's human to keep malice. it doesn't if you're a minister of or prophet, as long as it's your habit, you'll do it.

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Toktee(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Hmmm. Great submission. I've thought about this angle for weeks. Basically, what has kept me is the fact that some problems shouldn't take us out of the church. But I'm not comfortable at all.
That's true bro.
I was once a Steward in one of the living faith branch one day I was absent from church cos of ill health, it happens that my pastors house was just stone throw to my abode yet my pastor never check on me.
When I finally recovered I was expelled from my role.
I located the back seat asap for the reason that I was not there for position nor for the pastor but to worship my God and that's where I found peace his dictatorship attitudes cannot deters me.

Sometimes you just need to ignore all these things.

Focus on God for simple reason that these things happens in almost all the churches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2023
Oracleee:

I can bet this church will be winners chapel
Helpfromabove1:
B

The name of the church is not important to us, don’t share in the sin of others

LegallyBlunt:
Hmmm. Great submission. I've thought about this angle for weeks. Basically, what has kept me is the fact that some problems shouldn't take us out of the church. But I'm not comfortable at all.

Face your maker and your will be comfortable with HIM , if you leave because of this , do you know what the pastor in your next church is doing in his closet, if you can make physical effort to reconcile them pls do and if not keep praying for them in your closet

Greet pastor Amoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by YungTemy(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Are there no elders in the church to call their sinful ass to order?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Okunrinogun: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Leaving the church is not the solution because the church you are about to join is not made up of angels but men also which are prone to sin, so just keep praying for them and you might involve other pastor who your church pastor listen/submit to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by MisterBanny(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2023
gohf:
malice actually means to have ill feelings and thoughts towards someone, evil intentions, the desire to harm the person

Thank u for this. Many people don't understand the true meaning of the word "Malice". They think keeping malice is when u refuse to talk to another person. No it is not. You can choose to talk to someone and even Smile and laugh with them but you intentions may be bad, evil and wicked and to harm. And u may choose not talk yet have no evil intentions towards same person

3 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by k10: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Barnabas and Paul separated over the role Mark should play when they decided to return to the places where they had preached the gospel (Acts 15:36). Barnabas wanted to take Mark on the journey, but Paul was convinced this was not a good idea because Mark had abandoned them during their first journey.
Even with this, the Gospel moved forward with them, so no issues if a pastor and his assistant are in disagreement...

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Codes151(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Some members, even when it’s clear they still won’t see
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by President2001(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2023
They're endangered the life of worshippers infact the Pastor need to stand up on his leg and let his assistant know his responsibility, if there's no changes he can consult God
It's once happened to me before the church I was transferred to didn't have Pastor before but a brother was managed the church just of sudden he changed if I told him to take open prayer getting to altar he will be abused me, if I'm preaching he will be sleeping or let church when I took strong step he stopped coming till today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Osariemen12: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2023
When has the OP become a christian?

Stop being mischievous. You're a Muslim. Be proud of your religion and stop maligning other religions.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Menclothing: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2023
This is human factor not church standard

Chinos 5k jeans 6500 all sizes best quality
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2023
The kingdom of the church suffers violence and only the violent takes it by force!
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by phemmyfour: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship.

Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties.

Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version.

However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?

What's even more painful is that the church just continues like there's no issue on ground. It's sad, really.
They lack maturity. You can be spiritual and not maturity. Maturity is what keeps you in check from time to time
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Nyne: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2023
jullary:
From your story, see for your salvation sake quickly run. This are just people looking for what to eat not to serve God. Alot of people and disciples offended jesus christ but last last try to be a friend and asked for forgiveness for them. So what will your pastor preach on sunday? The bible says once u see them u know them.
Have left alot of churches because of nonsense things like this.i dont want to pray where it wount be answered.the bible says if have any issue with your fellow brother and you are about to pray,he said u should first make peace with that your brother so your prayer can answered.
Don't cage your life ooooo

Don’t be surprised if they are keeping malice because of one girl in the church .

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by NwaliE01: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Corea4king:
Now that we have know what is good or bad. Can we just stop going to church?
And start going where?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by ITbomb(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2023
Church disputes should settled by a higher authority
At every level, there should be an overseer or overseeing body

Church society
Men or Women Fellowship
Church Committee
Area / District / Superintendency
Headquarter
PFN
CAN
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by adebayo987: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2023
No matter what their versions are, the assistant pastor is supposed to respect his senior. In this case, he's a tool in the devil's hands to disturb the ministry of his senior.

Let's go to the world, if a vice president does same thing with his boss, what do you think would happen? OBJ and Atiku Abubakar had issues and OBJ removed him as his vice.

The assistant pastor is supposed to (no matter what) obey his senior because nobody is perfect. Now you said he no longer does his duties, if the senior were to write a report about him, who do you think would loose?

This respect thing starts in the home, children are supposed to respect their parents in order to grow mature and be responsible.

Anyway, it just shows how the Devil now works to destroy ministeries. No more respect in the church among ministers but they'd expect members to respect them.

The assistant pastor is not fit to be a pastor. Even the disciples of Jesus Christ knew they were assistants and so had to remain loyal to the end. He has failed the test of time and he's not a candidate of God but of the Devil 😈.

The senior pastor could be right or wrong but it doesn't give the assistant pastor any feathers to disrespect him (that's how true Christianity is supposed to be).

LegallyBlunt:
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship.

Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties.

Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version.

However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?

What's even more painful is that the church just continues like there's no issue on ground. It's sad, really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by eagleonearth(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

every tom dick and Harry now answers "pastor" for your info that your pastor should take the back seat in the congregation. Service to God is not child's play oo.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by tfelicityk(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Whenever there is testimony time in your church - used both of them to preach directly. Tell them to hug eachother and they should forgive themselves of their differences for the sake of God and the congregations.

There after drop the 🎤...
If it still continues intensify in worshiping your God in your house.

That is my own opinion

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Samcent: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Did you make efforts to speak to them? What was there response?
Bringing the matter to NL, shows you are not a true Christian.

BTW, there is no perfect church anywhere. Even if you find one, immediately you join, it will become imperfect.

Op is looking for an opportunity to rub mud on the body of Christ.

Has the Op never read about Judas who was Jesus' treasurer but was stealing money from the purse? Or the mother of John and James who came to lobby that Jesus should allow one sit on His right and the other his left, and how the other disciples got angry when they got to know about it?

The Church is like a hospital where people with different aliments come for cure. Like any normal hospital, some of the doctors and nurses also have one aliment or the other.

And mostly importantly, not everyone in that hospital is responding to treatment.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Nazgul: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2023
Billionaire2:
OP- I can bet my July salary, their issue has to do with either Power, Money or Women in the church .. if you dig deeper you’ll understand..

In this age and era, it beats my imagination that people are yet to realize that church is an enterprise and religion as whole is a tool for control and dominance …
Mostly power or money. Not necessarily women.

Pastors don't fight each other openly for women, but can do anything for power and money.

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Oracleee: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2023
It's quite important. Some churches can kill the faith of young and growing Christian. I was born in that church and I left due to the politics being played in there. Mehn state Politics is a Learner. And I tell young folks close to me for their mental and spritual sanity they should avoid such places. [quote author=Helpfromabove1 post=124307734]

The name of the church is not important to us, don’t share in the sin of others

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by BreconHills(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

When a thing stops functioning according to original design it is no longer what it claims to be. The church is not supposed to be a better version of the world. It is supposed to be entirely different. When a church stops being a church leave. It's like sitting in a car wreck without an engine or tyres and imagining it will sonehow take you from lagos to ibadan. If you cant find a church immediately gather yourselves ( 2 or 3 or more) into a housechurch.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by GanagiBitrus: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2023
Samcent:

Op is looking for an opportunity to rub mud on the body of Christ.

Has the Op never read about Judas who was Jesus' treasurer but was stealing money from the purse? Or the mother of John and James who came to lobby that Jesus should allow one sit on His right and the other his left, and how the other disciples got angry when they got to know about it?

The Church is like a hospital where people with different aliments come for cure. Like any normal hospital, some of the doctors and nurses also have one aliment or the other.

And mostly importantly, not everyone in that hospital is responding to treatment.

Well said.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Burgerlomo: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2023
😎

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by staga: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

They are already candidates of hell fire except they come to repentance and forgive each other.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Hotwest: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Na normal thing for those people...once u claim u sabi Jesus pass the other or preach pass one na beef go arise

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by rukyboy(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2023
Billionaire2:
OP- I can bet my July salary, their issue has to do with either Power, Money or Women in the church .. if you dig deeper you’ll understand..

In this age and era, it beats my imagination that people are yet to realize that church is an enterprise and religion as whole is a tool for control and dominance …

As in eh. Its baffling how people are unable to realize it

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2023
As one of the workers in church, it's not something new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.