Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. (25916 Views)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by MelesZanawi: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
The flip side of this is to infer that some ethnic jingoists had perhaps been elevated to public office and recognition beyond their mental and emotional capacity.

Oby Ezekwesilly is a perfect example.

23 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Guererro01: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's the silence for me🤣🤣everywhere pim..Haters of Nigeria are in shame,yet again, if that Man had entered Aso Rock, its obvious to all,that no one would be able to berate or criticise him without the mobs raging like dogs that they are.
Mr Fabian is so good with words God bless him and all other well meaning Nigerians.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by TUTU147: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:
This girls matter has shown that not all Igbos are stupid.

But majority of Igbos are.
You must be stupid for that statement

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by seborrhic: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
I was one of those that also doubted the possibility of that girl forging her result.
At worst,I felt the fakery was done by maybe her parents or agents of her parents.
The painful part is she coming on national television to deny,further casting doubt on JAMB position

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Murketeer: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
MelesZanawi:

Is that not what Peter Obi is doing?
I don't do tribal e- fights...wait , your people will reply you
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Curious345: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shut up.. issokay
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by AndrewTate(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm tired of this issue...
I don't wanna see it anywhere anymore damn 😭
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by wyqay: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good job you JAMB!

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Adonbelieveit!! I was in support of the girl all the way whole heartedly. I still cannot believe it. shocked

I don't believe Jamb still, maybe they threatned her to false conffession to save Jamb face, trust naigerian organisations at your own risk, even Liegerian police beat people till they admit to crimes they did not commit in naigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Isobug: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
How can small girl do such a thing. This world is Rotten

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good radiance
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Bulleye(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
"The flip side of this is to infer that some ethnic jingoists had perhaps been elevated to public office and recognition beyond their mental and emotional capacity."

That is the takeaway from the above JAMB press release. The nineteen year old woman should be used as the poster woman of examination fraud in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by kenny160: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
lool we watched and we are still watching them...u see now dey av all burried their head and hide their faces in shame...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by excellent4real: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
We have them plenty in our institutions, the same a way student accused a lecturer of sexual harassment in kwasu and the whole public started criticizing the lecturer and on getting to court, the student ran away from the hearing when they discover through the charts with the lecturer that she was the one who approached the lecturer and the case was dismissed and all the media, blogs and people who spread the calumnious news didn't say anything again when the was terminated in court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by otipoju(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
To think that I supported this girl after I saw her video and believed her wholeheartedly.

I really mess up men .Her liver no be here. She deserve to be put in jail even if it's for 7 days.

She has destroyed her name forever.

If she had kept quiet and allowed the error thing excuse to fly it eould never have been this serious instead she get mind to do video to insist that it was original.

She deserve better wiper for that her face. Dey use grown man like me dey play.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Beautiful Biafran girl.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
ManWater:
Well done JAMB.
INEC, you dey see your mate.

Which mate? When dem born INEC?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by eyinjuege: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
I hope future fraudsters will be deterred by this girl's case.
Hopefully, they truly ban her from retaking their exams for a period of time.
Small girl like this stressing the whole nation out.
Even had the guts to publicly defend that her fake results. This is the kind of girl that will lie on you and not shake at all, right in your very presence
They can show goodwill by not prosecuting her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by FireUpNow(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
ManWater:
Well done JAMB.
INEC, you dey see your mate.
Inecnor build better name for itself and their hands are tied
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Opolopoopolonio: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mmesoma should be punished all the same smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by TUTU147: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
She did wrong in all indication but attributing her fraudulent act to all Igbos show how useless some of you are.Many nigerians were defending her,Igbos and non Igbos inclusive both but some useless people want to make it igbo thing.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Lama70(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Local girl. See as she siddon like old "hustler".

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Segzy19: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
All of you here on Nairaland that have supported this fraud, shame on you...

Once you read my comment, and you supported this fraud, let your conscience prick you.

Shame on you all...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Sirseedorf(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Victim mentality people undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by SmartPolician: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
I pray she comes back from this a much better person, honesty will keep you in life if you are given to it.

All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Have a great drive, but also have a modest expectations just in case you fall below your set goals in life.

The law is not the Bible.

If you break the law, you must be punished.

JAMB should prosecute that girl!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Jonwesley(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
So I'm not capable of changing the result has now become your hunting shadows for life.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Buharidgeneral: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jamb is not smiling oo. Do anyhow collect anyhow. Well done to Prof. Oloyede and his crew for standing by their words against all odds and intimidation

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by eyinjuege: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
otipoju:
To think that I supported this girl after I saw her video and believed her wholeheartedly.

I really mess up men .Her liver no be here. She deserve to be put in jail even if it's for 7 days.

She has destroyed her name forever.

I didn't believe her at all. No be today.
Though, I thought her parents were heavily involved in the whole brouhaha and that they arranged the fake result and brought it home to her.
I was using the eyes of 20 years ago, to look at the children of these days.
Anyway, some of her agemates are the ones doing yahooplus, rituals and all sorts now.
Underestimate Gen Z at your own peril

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by ufotunang: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Let her be presecuted and punished so that she can learn her lessons...so that in future she will start forging documents, certificates for her own favour..they say practice makes perfect

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by ManWater: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Which mate? When dem born INEC?
So INEC na small pikin? OK o. The young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Johnn44: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mmesoma nor try. Only her carrying jamb 2021 format result in 2023 . Only her with old format in the whole country . Fraudulent 19yo . She fit sell person

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by ufotunang: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
She is selfish and greedy she wanted to illegally collect the 3million naira scholarship award...she was not even satisfied with the 249 she scored... greedy girl

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary? / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.