Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. (25912 Views)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by fof1: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:
This mmesoma girl is really wicked aswear.

She was even boasting on TV calling herself a brilliant girl angry
Damn!

She was even crying at some point too. All these perfect drama...to hoodwink the whole country at just 19years of age !!!

And some !diots are even offering her scholarship and turning it into a tribal war.

Damn...our value system as a society is really down.

The Scholarship has been Withdrawn with immediate effect upon this Discovery and Confession...A very Good Step indeed.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
The girl really brought ridicule to a lot of stake holders. Smh
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by fawaz050(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2023
TruthinAction:

I know it is fake but it was probably done from the Jamb end. And my reason is this - A few other people who put in her details got the same result. And that speaks volume.

So, jamb is avoiding thorough investigation so their actions behind the scene will not be exposed. You are probably defending jamb because you entered through the back door.

I got into the university through a direct entry exam and my result was the best that year.

What does JAMB stand to gain by doing all that?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by randymirrors(f): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2023
kufre2010:
THAT GIRL SHOULD TENDER PUBLIC APOLOGY

We don't need her apology. The ban given to her is a greater satisfaction.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by TruthinAction: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
fawaz050:

What does JAMB stand to gain by doing all that?

You want to hear from my mouth. What did INEC gained by manipulating results?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Timmi: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
zoghys:

If you had meet me one on one am very sure you wouldn't have the gut to say such stupid words to me, because am very sure you will be six feet under the ground by now. I

Empty barrel making the loudest noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.