Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. (25874 Views)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by GodSon1900: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
excellent4real:
We have them plenty in our institutions, the same a way student accused a lecturer of sexual harassment in kwasu and the whole public started criticizing the lecturer and on getting to court, the student ran away from the hearing when they discover through the charts with the lecturer that she was the one who approached the lecturer and the case was dismissed and all the media, blogs and people who spread the calumnious news didn't say anything again when the was terminated in court.

😂
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by godwon01(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Write thesis on JAMB AND INCIDENTS OF FORGERY BY DESPERATE CANDIDATES - As stated by Ejikeme (2023) she stated that she scored 262 in her JAMB results of 2023 and these generated into general confusion in the country after JAMB refuted her purported marks to be forged. In another development by the Anambra government report of 2023 of Ejikeme JAMB results ,the acclaimed results was confirmed to be forged by her after saying the truth in the present of principal of her school and the secretary of the educational board. JAMB was exonerated after all the investigation by the committee constituted by the Anambra state government.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by stickle(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am particularly disappointed in @obysek. Several of her position on national issues has been below belt to me.
JAMB nailed it with this quote
"The flip side of this is to infer that some ethnic jingoists had perhaps been elevated to public office and recognition beyond their mental and emotional capacity".

Leaders must learn to put their emotions in check

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Arabk25: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Eye&neck should follow the lead of jamb as they're the most useless body Nigeria as ever created. Those applauding jamb should as well know that its a sister agency to eye&neck.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Macnnoli4(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
naptu2:
The Board would continue to be guided by the principles of inclusiveness and fairness as demonstrated by its seamless and unprompted deployment of a dedicated software called the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), which not only eliminates human interference in the admission process
Mtchew. Their yeye rigid CAPS system that created over one million 'so-called' illegal admissions in 2017, as if they didn't know that universities have been changing people's courses of choice abi destinies since the 20th century.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by ideatoprince18(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
AareGaa:

I am not interested in all the drama.

Ibos should be allowed to go and form their biafra.

They have wrecked enough havoc on Nigeria.
We don't need ibos in Nigeria.
.... okay

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Fayos1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
fawaz050:

I was responding to someone. Check again!
Yeah, sorry. Edited.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Timmi: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Graficient:

Do you think a dull girl will dare pull this stunt she did? She's actually brilliant but her mind has been corrupted. That's the most painful part of this whole thing

You hit the nail on the head and says it all concerning the Ibos. They are brilliant as a people but their mind have been corrupted that nothing good can come from that land of the rising wailers.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by GodSon1900: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
CartelKenneth:

She should be stoned to death

Ahhh
Abeg o
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by commoditiesnig: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
ufotunang:
She is selfish and greedy she wanted to illegally collect the 3million naira scholarship award...she was not even satisfied with the 249 she scored... greedy girl
Exactly!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's not surprising the number of people that have done this and gotten away with it
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Semaj77(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
All the South Easterners that supported the girl against overwhelming evidence of forgery can now bury their heads in shame

Do not tribalize it , anyone who supported should his/her head in shame , as even people from other regions supported her
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Afamed: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
The flip side of this is to infer that some ethnic jingoists had perhaps been elevated to public office and recognition beyond their mental and emotional capacity.

Na this part directly hit a bullet to the bigot Obiageli.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by SmokedWhiskey: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bold face liar ....just like DJ switch
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by BigMamaNaija: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tufiakwa! Children of nowadays can sell you and use the change to buy tom-tom for you to lick. Her innocent looking face and boldness reminds me of Chidimma's lovely face- the one who stabbed Ataga to death.

Anyways, it's better for her that she has confessed to the offence unlike some people who will continue to plead "not guilty" no matter how glaring the evidence in the charges read out to them. No gains from a faulty foundation will ever last. May the law tamper justice with mercy.

These children wee not kee us. Oghene bikoo.. cry

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by yemex04(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
TruthinAction:
If she manipulated, a jamb staff did it for her at their own end. If not, why would other people use her details to check and got the same result?

Jamb does not want any investigation because it will indict them. They know what they are doing behind the scene.

You are a typical example of "The flip side of this is to infer that some ethnic jingoists had perhaps been elevated to public office and recognition beyond their mental and emotional capacity."
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by MartinsD12(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
naptu2:
NTA News @NTANewsNow

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1677662899756576775

See previous thread here: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself
Can inec do same thing, this is what miracle centers causes , children of nowadays what do they know, the education system is now very corrupt I condemned and support whatever punishment this foolish girl has brought on herself for claiming what she is not , it's unacceptable to me and also let inec and the Nigerian court the election tribunal use same energy jamb used to flush out tinubu because he rigged himself with the help of inec , inec boss must speak the truth now.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by TruthinAction: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
yemex04:

You are a typical example of "The flip side of this is to infer that some ethnic jingoists had perhaps been elevated to public office and recognition beyond their mental and emotional capacity."

Even the blind man knows that our public institutions are corrupt.

From oil theft to sorting in schools. They are never satisfied with their salaries. They always find ways to make more money. I won't say some things I know happens behind the scene in jamb exams. But the body language of the Jamb registrar is discouraging thorough investigation. They just want to put the blame on the young girl. There is more to it.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
New word

Ethnic jingoists
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by themanderon: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
No system cannot be compromised so long as it's built by humans and not aliens. Girl was stupid to think she will not be exposed.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Rocktation(f): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
This girl must be a witch.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by sharone21(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Adonbelieveit!! I was in support of the girl all the way whole heartedly. I still cannot believe it. shocked

I don't believe Jamb still, maybe they threatned her to false conffession to save Jamb face, trust naigerian organisations at your own risk, even Liegerian police beat people till they admit to crimes they did not commit in naigeria.

Ideally national/ federal institutions are less tribalized ( different meaning to probably accepting bribe), which Mmesoma's case would have fallen into( ie tribal biased). This applies to jobs including internships.

We should learn to speak well of our institutions because how we carry them is how foreigners will also uphold it's integrity.

I knew from day 1 that the girl was saying half truth. Maybe the computer guys that she coerced to increase her score by 2 from the 360 of the real winner of JAMB's 1st position begged her not to reveal their identity/ ies.

What she intended to gain by all this embarrassment abi na notoriety, I don't even know. How can parents just let one child fool them, can't they call someone around to verify her result instead of rushing to media people?

Her not getting beyond 249 doesn't mean she isn't brilliant but now, the world might start looking at her like that. There are many students who also shone in other ways eg, see Deeper Life, almost all their more than 100 students got above 300. The real 1st position already has scholarship from Deeper Life's Anchor university ( she attended it's secondary school), also others got scholarships whether partial or full....Some students in other schools got best positions in WAEC/ NECO, Chemistry etc and were honoured too.... Taking 1st position in JAMB is not do or die. Just a misguided, desperate teen.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by musicwriter(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dear JAMB

Be advised that ethnic consideration was never part of the reason for the support given to Mmesoma Ejijeme, rather it was out quest for probity, equity and fairness. Of course, Nigerians are aware that people get disenfranchised by Nigerian institutions all the time. It's an open secret. Or are you a visitor?

I, for one, supported the girl on the ground of equity and fairness and not because she's Igbo, in fact, I don't care whether she hails from Sokoto or Maiduguri or from the moon, I'll still have supported any call for fairness because I hate injustice.

Finally, there's nothing wrong with one being emotionally attached to his/her ethnic group or culture. You must, indeed, be emotionally attached to your ethnic group if you're to be said to be in your right state of mind. However, it doesn't mean support to do something wrong. One must know when to douse down emotion and choose logic. Example; once I realized the odds weren't in favor of the girl saying the truth, I withdrew my call for an investigation.

BUT, I DON'T REGRET INITIALLY SUPPORTING THE GIRL because that's the right thing any sane person should've done.

I wish your system is as clean as you portray it.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Akharmony: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Huspuppy pikin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by missionmex(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:
This mmesoma girl is really wicked aswear.

She was even boasting on TV calling herself a brilliant girl angry
Damn!

She was even crying at some point too. All these perfect drama...to hoodwink the whole country at just 19years of age !!!

And some !diots are even offering her scholarship and turning it into a tribal war.

Damn...our value system as a society is really down.
If you support tinubu then you are not different.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by yemex04(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
TruthinAction:

Even the blind man knows that our public institutions are corrupt.

From oil theft to sorting in schools. They are never satisfied with their salaries. They always find ways to make more money. I won't say some things I know happens behind the scene in jamb exams. But the body language of the Jamb registrar is discouraging thorough investigation. They just want to put the blame on the young girl. There is more to it.

So simply put, the result of the said Girl brandishes about is not fake, they just want to put the blame on her right? Did you also meet those corrupt Jamb officials to also forge ur results?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Igwe9(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bacteria8:
This mmesoma girl is really wicked aswear.

She was even boasting on TV calling herself a brilliant girl angry
Damn!

She was even crying at some point too. All these perfect drama...to hoodwink the whole country at just 19years of age !!!

And some !diots are even offering her scholarship and turning it into a tribal war.

Damn...our value system as a society is really down.
Who is some idiots?
Oh you and your parents because you have no reason to call someone an idot for offering scholarship to someone. Did he know that the result was forged? Besides, has he withdrawn his scholarship after the truth has been revealed?
You better watch how you rant in the social media
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by TruthinAction: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
yemex04:

So simply put, the result of the said Girl brandishes about is not fake, they just want to put the blame on her right? Did you also meet those corrupt Jamb officials to also forge ur results?

I know it is fake but it was probably done from the Jamb end. And my reason is this - A few other people who put in her details got the same result. And that speaks volume.

So, jamb is avoiding thorough investigation so their actions behind the scene will not be exposed. You are probably defending jamb because you entered through the back door.

I got into the university through a direct entry exam and my result was the best that year.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by yemex04(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
TruthinAction:

I know it is fake but it was probably done from the Jamb end. And my reason is this - A few other people who put in her details got the same result. And that speaks volume.

So, jamb is avoiding thorough investigation so their actions behind the scene will not be exposed. You are probably defending jamb because you entered through the back door.

I got into the university through a direct entry exam and my result was the best that year.

Okay I see your point exactly & I say the situation in this case is not exactly as you have understood it.. the result of the said girl from Osun State has become a public document made so by the girl that altered the information on it to claim an undeserved score.. that same document is what you see making fun of once edited using the Jambfun App.. so if the scan the QR code 1000 times it will always bring the information of the original owner of the paper.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by Midex88(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
This mmesoma case really showed how dull most of this online miscreants can be. Perhaps they are headless mob as Reno calls them undecided
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: JAMB Statement On Result Of Anambra Government Enquiry. by zoghys: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Timmi:

Zoghys, your brain is twisted up and you do not have the mental capacity to comprehend. But then again you are from the land that glorifies fraud, cheating and drugs. Go figure

If you had meet me one on one am very sure you wouldn't have the gut to say such stupid words to me, because am very sure you will be six feet under the ground by now. I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.