Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari (4106 Views)

Mass Resignation In PDP Secretariat Over 35% Wage-cut / Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by sylve11: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2011
Beaf:

The official figure for the number of almajiri's in Nigeria has been 9.5million. It is a very frightening number thats higher than the population figures of two thirds of the countries in the World.
The truth is even worse when you realise that the figure of 9.5million has been in place since 2006. Without doubt, that figure cannot be static and would have grown with increasing levels of poverty and an increasing population. My unscientific guess is that the true figure lies somewhere between 11 and 20million. embarassed

lol . . . grin grin cool

aloy/emeka:

Acquire western education?. Has he heard of Boko Haram before?. Anyway, the 1.2M almajiris may not all be Zamfara indigenes, they may be Abia or Imo migrants from the south east cos I saw some of them in ekene diili chukwu.

lol . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by adamaw2tuf: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2011
LORD HAVE MERCY.THAT IS WHAT WE GET WHEN WE HYJACK A FOREIGNE WAY OF LIFE AND MAKE NO ROOM FOR BLACK AFRICANESS.
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by Umunede(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2011
I do not believe this fig that this gov gave. I dont know how he arrived at it. I have lived in Zamfara for 6 years
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by TenKobo1: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
Zamfara,  where does one start to scream about the ineptitude, hypocrisy and backwardness of this system?? this governor with one mouth seem to be crying about the massive number of beggars in his state, with another he is happy to announce the amputation of a few petty thieves, probably pick pockets, to join the rank of beggars he seem to weep about. Some years back, Jangedi the cattle thief had his hand amputated in what served as the test run of Ahmed Yerima's sharia stupidity. Yerima the saint who was exposed by Ribadu's EFCC as one of the greatest rogues of the old order was elevated to the senate where he is coolly enjoying his loot with arms and foot intact. Jangedi said  Allahu akbar when some sympathetic organisations were seeking justice on his behalf. Daily i wonder what Karl Marx would have said had he witnessed this degree of ignorance.
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by kenenath(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
HNosegbe:

Seconded.
very much tru, the politicians are just decieving the poor illetrate masses and they think its a blessing the implementation of sharia when down here it only applies to the poor. More to this the person that was amputated by the then Yerima regime was bribed with money, i sincerely beleive they do this not because of the religion but to decieve the people and emblezzle their money God help us all,
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by bisiaet: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
I just cant understand these people any longer can someone listen to this slow Gov crying foul when business of Limbs Multilation for minnor offences is booming in the name of nasty religious law is this man alright at all? Who is he telling or crying to? What is anybody's business with either million or billion beggars in the street of Zanfara or any Northern state? They wanted it and they have it.

If Boko animals faceless sponsorer in the North could be joyfully and boastfully placed N50 million on the head of SSS boss for doing her lawful duty and millions are in the street beggin in Zamfara and neighbourhood and that N50 dont they know how many lives it will transform for good but so silly in thinking I D I O T S can spend millions to promote religious violence and terrorism shameless things.

If they like let their be billion beggars on the street is their cup of tea and their headache let them sort it out their own way. Its simply nobody's busines so Mr Zamfara Gov. and the rest kindly shhhhhrrrrrraaaaaappppp!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
If 35% of Zamfara are beggars(not illiterates), then the future of that state is bleak to say the least.
Re: Over 35% Of Zamfara People Are Beggars - Gov Yari by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2011
This cave-man of a governor has just mis-sold brand Zamfara to the world without recourse to any credible data gathering agency. Shame!
If this assertion proves false (as I suspect it would  wink) in the days and months ahead, the good people of Zamfara ought to ask for his limb in conformity with Sharia law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Files Charges Against Lawan, Emenalo Over Alleged Subsidy Bribery / Saudi Arabia’s Ambassador To Nigeria Punches Policeman In Abuja / Okorocha's Speech!!! Inspiring And Best Amongst All 5 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.