Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet (495 Views)

Moment Man Catches Wife Cheating During A Video Call With His Kid (pics/video) / Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet by guobe: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2023
There is this five year old kid that passworded his kid tablet sometime ago and forgot the password to it.He cried and cried that he has forgotten the password and didn't allow his parents to have peace at that time.
The parents had no other choice than to look for solution to the problem by asking the kids senior cousins assistance.Luckily for the kid the cousin
Knew the password and was able to input it and the tablet was opened.
The kid has a new tablet now and has decided to password it again but this time around he said he was going to write the password in a book.
What if he forgets it again and the book get missing?
Kids en.
Re: 5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet by WhereMyLoud: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Why you share this post oga.. smh
Re: 5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet by Bluezy13(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2023
What exactly is the reason for this post
Re: 5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet by NoahHadNoArk: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2023
Bluezy13:
What exactly is the reason for this post

WhereMyLoud:
Why you share this post oga.. smh

Close page and walk away na, switch off your data if need be. It’s still a free world. Nothing offensive about the thread. If not anything at least it’s a reminder that we should not forget our passwords or make backup copies of our files and passcodes if need be. If you’ve been in that shoe before then you will know exactly what I’m talking about.

In peace I come

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years Old Kid That Forgot The Password To His Kid Tablet by guobe: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Close page and walk away na, switch off your data if need be. It’s still a free world. Nothing offensive about the thread. If not anything at least it’s a reminder that we should not forget our passwords or make backup copies of our files and passcodes if need be. If you’ve been in that shoe before then you will know exactly what I’m talking about.

In peace I come
thanks.They couldn't even decipher the message.Too much Nollywood has made people not to reason right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Sucks / If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future / I Rejected My Suitor’s Marriage Advances Because He Was 30 Years Older’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.