Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. (9691 Views)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / A Man And His Son Promise To Catch Boko Haram. / CENTRAL BANK OF JOKES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by ideylaff: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2011
Their financial agreement small print will be like

" Please do not default on our loans, cos Thunder can strike anywhere in the world, even for space sef,

To put stolen money for the bank sef na problem too cos Obatala or Sango will know b4 u pay the money in

Armed Robbers sef cannot attack them oooo never
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
slimyem:

i dont mind being the customer service personnel.
Just gimme an effective spiritual powder to rub on my face daily.

That way i wont have to talk too much.
All a customer needs do it look me in the eye and GBAM!problem solves!

Lmao. . .i wan faint !
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2011
God what am i doing here?!!
This guy wan kill me wit laff abeggrin grin grin grin grin
I love this!!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
Genuis cool
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by engrj(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Nice one so to open an acc with the Bank How munch, {to start}
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by kunmibola(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
LMAO, @Aringoza, you are sick, Lolzzzzz, But pls let me be the area Manager for Lagos state. Thanx,
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by orabs(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
Laugh wan turn ma brazillian hair to dreadlocks, u guyz r funny
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Must you tell us say na brazillian hair.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by brainpulse: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
are christian and muslim welcomed to bank with you? ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Tosintall(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2011
omg ;d ;d ;d
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by amokwa: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
Please i cant stop laufing.my belle don d pain me.nice post.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by chakaz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
;d
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
brainpulse:

are christian and muslim welcomed to bank with you? ;d ;d ;d ;d
Sango doesn't discriminate. grin

[quote][/quote]
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by chakaz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
I saw this on friend's facebook wall yesterday. It's so funny, guy u try no be small. I think it also carry auto-insurance!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Texther(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Very funny thread
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by lexicon(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
There will be no need for collateral when u are applying for their loan, you can Bleep up if u like, !
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2011

I am the regional manager here in Ohio,
These Terms of Service Agreement (the "Spiritual Deal"wink is a contract between you and Sango Bank of Nigeria™
(i.) Privacy Policy: At the Bank, user privacy is an important concern. We strive to protect the personal and confidential information of those who use our spiritual services. We have the right to call on our dormant partner, Amadioha to strike thunder on anyone who is involved in theft of our customers' money.
(ii.)Description of Service/Eligibility/Access to Service: In order to use our spiritual banking service, you must provide;
   (a.) the unmentionables you suckled as a child. (b.) the testicles of your pastor (c.) the ear lobes of a deaf lion  (d.)  the gizzard of a rattle snake (e.) the lungs of a boneless animal. (f.) $10000
You are responsible for all eloquent use of Alusi incantations to withdraw money and the buying of fire extinguisher in case you spit fire during incantation. Sango Bank of Nigeria shall not be held responsible for timelessness of incantations or mispronunciation of words during incantation which can result in your self destruction. Do not try to default on our loans, terms and agreement as Sango and his dormant partner, Amadioha will strike you dead before you think of running away.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by jambya(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
lwkmd!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by cgift(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2011
I wan be shareholder. Una go pay dividend?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by mikuz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2011
^ who you dey ask that one?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by sley4life(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
rub.ish
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by babaowo: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
ppl beware cos SANGO just mail me that he hasn't approve the offer,so ppl. Should never start banking until u see thunder storm in your door step,cos thats the OBALUKOSO sign.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by oc2fish: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
CEO SANGO BANK OF NIJA, Sir i have made a parcel of land available in Okija for a new branch.
This is my free will donation,attached to the land are cartons of native chalk,coweries,palmoil and
100 boundles of red cloth.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by dagboss(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2011
As an omo Ogun laka aiye himself, i want to be appointed as the internal control officer/auditor my modus of fishing out rouge staffs is to cause them to walk past a loaded AK47 and swear to die by same if he/she has not pinched a customer's account or in the absence of the formerr get a cutlass and roasted yam laced with palm oil and ask the staff to swear. Walahi this is more potent than the christians'  way of swearing by the name of God in vain. Ogun and shango do not have such patience cool
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
Very funny i can't stop laughing
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by islamrules(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
Just appoint me the cashier, I sabi count money wella.

The following shall be my working guidelines

1. I dont even need to count your money, bcuz I already know how much it is.
2. We shall grant withdrawal based on what his on your mind (we wont ask you). If the reason you are coming to withdraw from your account is not genuine enough or will affect our bank, we shall not grant you withdrawal.
3. Your account may be subjected to deductions best known to Sango at any point in time.
4. Customers shall never make account enquiries, we shall give them statement of account in their dreams.
5. Withdrawal can be done with spiritually, whereby cash will delivered in your room in the midnight while you are sleeping.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by abiamahart: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
Guys u don wan tear my mouth with laughter wink smiley cheesy grin Wetin go happen to those of us wey dey work offshore? Abi na mami-water go be the branch manager. Ours should produce the MD considering the size of the ocean. Me i go ensure say all HNI-High networth individuals go bank with us aka ex bank bosses; nija politicians; ex head of militants(awoof payoff)
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by dokkyelele(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2011
LMFAO! Nigeria is funny place to the Bible confirmed it too.
Check Mark Chapter 12:47-48 and also the book of Revelation Chapter 32 and 38.
Life is really funny.
When Heaven is boring God always tell the Angels to tune the viewing screen to Nigeria.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by hajifaty: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
stupid post!!!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by hbrednic: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
i want to make a deposit of 1000 cowrie shells,
how do i proceed?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Ekiti1: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, (incantations) the wheels of a car always moves in circles, students always leave school by 2 ' o clock, rice and dodo is delicious, no matter how good a car is, it must start with tashunshunshun, when nepa takes light people always on generator,
ÈÈWÒ! This boy no go kill me with laughter.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by An0nimus: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
LWKMD4H!!!!
I bet they don't need bullion vans with their specially equipped 'Air-force'.
If only the Lagos state police force were banking with SBN,their money for no miss like that grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.