Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. (9692 Views)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) / A Man And His Son Promise To Catch Boko Haram. / CENTRAL BANK OF JOKES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by donguutti: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2011
yes oo, as director in charge of business development, im am pleased to announce to you that we now offer other services

1) pilgrimage to some selected shrines, okija, osun , benin and internationally in haiti, ivory coast etc

for e-banking do the following,obtain- battery of a SIM card,erect p.enis of a rat, whiskers of a bald cat and say this incantation "soludo(4times), lamido(4times)" then amount u wish to spend and u are good to go.

for asset finance, mortgages and others contact our CEO-aringborosa
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Mcleo007(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
Another rib-cracker! grin
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by delpee(f): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
Laughed so much with tears coming out of my eyes!
So many clowns on NL.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by http(m): 1:21am On Oct 07, 2011
i fell off my chair and slam my head against the table, people think say i don get epilepsy cos i just dey shake and laugh for ground, am in ER now angry angry angry doctor said i have broken ribs undecided undecided, pls i need emergency fund for medical cos i no get insurance, how i go pay hospital now
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by ferdiking: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2011
can i own a share, i have a million dollar to invest if only you say yes.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by doctokwus: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2011
D guy that put this on d front page deserves a lifetime account with 1,000000 old nigerian notes as starting deposit,sourced from d coffin of General Murtala,interest accruing to d account each mth will b sourced frm d melted golden eyeglass of Awolowo and dr Nnamdi Azikiwe brought_ back_ to_ life corpse will serve as collateral
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by koolman: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2011
This is the type that will suit every Nigerian. No discrimination,no religious sentiment,no age limit. Pls I need account opening package immediately.
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Texther(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2011
doctokwus:

D guy that put this on d front page deserves a lifetime account with 1,000000 old nigerian notes as starting deposit,sourced from d coffin of General Murtala,interest accruing to d account each mth will b sourced frm d melted golden eyeglass of Awolowo and dr Nnamdi Azikiwe brought_ back_ to_ life corpse will serve as collateral
Hey!!! U are wicked ooo
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Texther(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2011
dokkyelele:

LMFAO! Nigeria is funny place to the Bible confirmed it too.
Check Mark Chapter 12:47-48 and also the book of Revelation Chapter 32 and 38.
Life is really funny.
When Heaven is boring God always tell the Angels to tune the viewing screen to Nigeria.
are u sure?? pple wan kill me wit lafta here ooo
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Texther(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2011
Supersonic rib cracker. Pls do you have students account??
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by oladayo042: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2011
How much is the authorised and paid-up capital of SBN? How are you going to respond to non-performing loans?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by sylve11: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2011
lol @ Op,

dokkyelele:

LMFAO! Nigeria is funny place to the Bible confirmed it too.
Check Mark Chapter 12:47-48 and also the book of Revelation Chapter 32 and 38.
Life is really funny.
When Heaven is boring God always tell the Angels to tune the viewing screen to Nigeria.

lol . . . . i don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by dokkyelele(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
oladayo042:

How much is the authorised and paid-up capital of SBN? How are you going to respond to non-performing loans?

I dont really knw d authorize n paid-up capital but the way we respond to non-performing loans is by FIRE, LiGHTING and THUNDER.
Do u still want to get a loan Oladayo?
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by akpanbaba: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
We have got licence for AMADIOHA BANK OF NIGERIA PLC ,with headquarters at Okija Shrine.
Pls apply traditionally(five tubers of yam,one owl,kai-kai,one he-goat,a bottle of snuff and a jar of palwine)
Application should reach the undersigned within two days.

Chief Priest
Okija Shrine(for ABN PLC)
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by executinal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
ItsModella:

I am the regional manager here in Ohio,
These Terms of Service Agreement (the "Spiritual Deal"wink is a contract between you and Sango Bank of Nigeria™
(i.) Privacy Policy: At the Bank, user privacy is an important concern. We strive to protect the personal and confidential information of those who use our spiritual services. We have the right to call on our dormant partner, Amadioha to strike thunder on anyone who is involved in theft of our customers' money.
(ii.)Description of Service/Eligibility/Access to Service: In order to use our spiritual banking service, you must provide;
   (a.) the unmentionables you suckled as a child. (b.) the testicles of your pastor (c.) the ear lobes of a deaf lion  (d.)  the gizzard of a rattle snake (e.) the lungs of a boneless animal. (f.) $10000
You are responsible for all eloquent use of Alusi incantations to withdraw money and the buying of fire extinguisher in case you spit fire during incantation. Sango Bank of Nigeria shall not be held responsible for timelessness of incantations or mispronunciation of words during incantation which can result in your self destruction. Do not try to default on our loans, terms and agreement as Sango and his dormant partner, Amadioha will strike you dead before you think of running away.
are they the marketers i hope the man at the center with fire should be the sales manager grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by doctokwus: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
D first two branches shd b sited at Aso rock gate and national assembly complex wt state branches at all govt houses in d country
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by TomFord: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
On my way to SBN,i was captivated by a beautiful damsel, she asked if i was heading to SBN i asked who wants to know?before i know what's happening she's given me the rundown of my briefs with SBN today which includes:opening a pound domicilary a/c,request for a specific depositbox to lodge my gold,access to fundtransfer to cayman island&lastly creditfacilities to my vast biz empire.she says her bank can provide all&more, that her psyche nature shows her bank far exceeds SBN with better customer satisfaction&i couldn't get it better elsewhere.what do i do?patronise,shove her&her marketing away,consider it.be aware:she REFUSES to mention her bank
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by doctokwus: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
Tom Ford:

On my way to SBN,i was captivated by a beautiful damsel, she asked if i was heading to SBN i asked who wants to know?before i know what's happening she's given me the rundown of my briefs with SBN today which includes:opening a pound domicilary a/c,request for a specific depositbox to lodge my gold,access to fundtransfer to cayman island&lastly creditfacilities to my vast biz empire.she says her bank can provide all&more, that her psyche nature shows her bank far exceeds SBN with better customer satisfaction&i couldn't get it better elsewhere.what do i do?patronise,shove her&her marketing away,consider it.be aware:she REFUSES to mention her bank
I advise u bank with her because from ur post,u definitely lack d qualities required of clients of SBN,ur inner spirit does not follow in tandem wt ur thought processes upstairs
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by TomFord: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thanks for the grammar
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by Ranoscky(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
Nice one, OP!
Re: Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. by papercoin(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
would it be bad if I can't stop laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.