Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending (3080 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Koppaguard: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
As seen by Express Gist, this is the moment where the expression of a bride kept her guests confused, from her demeanor, one can deduce that all is not well with her, watch the video

https://expressgist.com.ng/the-funny-expression-of-this-bride-during-her-traditional-wedding-will-crack-you-up/

Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Illegal1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
omoh........be like her people force her for dis marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by helinues: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
Chai

Love no be must abeg

Can this kind of marriage last Sha, I doubt

I think there should be refund of Aso Ebi money for any marriage that failed within 2 years

3 Likes

Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
even the man's face is saying a lot... no worries, they will still have divorce to content with.

4 Likes

Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Boo3nity(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
She could be fatigued and exhausted from the overwhelming preparations.
Never judge a woman by facial expressions. NEVER!!
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Baronthecelebri: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Not my business
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Olarewaju89: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
They are not compatible both spiritual, physical and medical grin cheesy
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Guyman01: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
She is being forced against her will to marry
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by brosom(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na only she knows wetin she don enter grin
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Koppaguard: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Smile at least, it's your day grin
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by KingDash09(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omo who do her this wicked hairstyle na
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Quadribabaalagb: 6:01am On Jul 10, 2023
When you know the harsh realities on ground, plus the fate of the next-day meal is so uncertain.
I wonder who made marriage a necessity.

Sell agbo and leave here
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by duduade: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2023
She and her husband look alike sef
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by KingMack(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2023
she's thinking about her ex who used to hit the G spot wagon
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by talented321: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2023
I pity the man sha
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by orohbiro(f): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
I can never marry a broke ass I feel the woman pain
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by Purvan(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
Poverty be mentally dealing with them both

Woman squeeze face knowing that the man is poor af
Re: The Funny Expression Of This Bride During Her Traditional Wedding is trending by legitnow1: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
I can never marry a broke ass I feel the woman pain

Get ready to join Regina Daniels as wife number 7

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Women World-wide / Ladies, What's It Like Dating Someone Way More Attractive Than You? / His Soldier Stood Up, Ready For Action And She Fell Flat On The Bed And (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.