Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Is What All Men Want At The End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What All Men Want At The End (81145 Views)

6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What All Men Want At The End by Xenry: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matter at the end is peace of mind.

177 Likes 18 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Thelastjoker(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Chai, man marry man what is the difference between him and that lady

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by ejighikemeuwa: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Correct

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by SHIVA001: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
It is African man that likes them thick, whites prefer their wife Model skinny looking. That lady fit be first class model wey get money like mad as she slim like that oo

351 Likes 24 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by izonborn098(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
White know what they want, it is poor nigerians that after yansh and breast and it is very very disgusting.
Women with fish brain and simps will still find fault in this peaceful union.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by judatech: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yeah everyman needs peace of mind... with lots of sex

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by slawomir: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar
When a woman or her character is no longer a threat to us
Boom we wife that woman
Slawomir 10/7/2023

You all will be thinking she use juju...no no...
You see that baby girl on that bed..exactly what is happening to me..I keep on looking for her...am even in her apartment now despite she got no boobs and ass
But her character and simplicity doesn't scare me..I always find peace around her...if her character remains like this then I might tell her to keep pregnancy that comes in for me...I will just do introduction
ezechi242:

oga fuckkk make u dey go.... grin grin grin sharp .
Bros this one nor be the one way person dey fuckkk and go..her character is gonna glue me to her till the end of time...

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PerfectStranger(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
I'm a proud yanshashian. IDGAF about boobs coz I love them tiny and pointed.

With yansh and good character, I'm going no where baby. Forever is the deal.

70 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Dshocker(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
No jokes, as a guy, i get ass pass this flatbed cry

Cars like this doesn't sell in Nigerian market, it could stay up to 7yrs in a car stand, without any customer pricing it.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PerfectStranger(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady
The difference is one got puss.y and the other got a dìck, you dig? cool

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by PerfectStranger(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dshocker:
No jokes, as a guy, i get ass pass this flatbed cry

Cars like this doesn't sell in Nigerian market, it could stay up to 7yrs in a car stand, without any customer pricing it.

Cap.

Most rich handsome men go for cars like this. They've tasted all kinds and finally realize there's nothing like peace of mind. It can't be bought at the market bruh.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Khd95(m): 2:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Not me sorry

She just flat front and back like pan cake, well that’s his speck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Quadribabaalagb: 5:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Marriage is where a man finds peace not asset

Walks in to sell by agbo majestically

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Baronthecelebri: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Ogbeni, Abeg this one too flat

Nothing to squeeze

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by fyzaila: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2023
Peace, Happiness and connection are the option nothing else matters!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Irupetepete: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thelastjoker:
Chai, man marry man
what is the difference between him and that lady
that's the type of body that entice me...
I hate yansh and boobs.

12 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by pennytration(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
person no get breast but she wan flaunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Raskimonojendor: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xenry:
Dear women, at the end, what men want is peace of mind. Your nyash or breast won't matter eventually.
Logan Paul proposed to his best friend today, and as you can see, he does not care about boobs or breasts.
All that matter at the end is peace of mind.

Oyinbo boys and men prefer flat yansh and boobs. Infact they go for the slimmest girl they can find. That's what beauty is in their eyes and culture.

African men like everything big. Big yash, big boobs, big body, big everything. That's often why their fat girls run after African men since their white guys don't look at their side.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Sharpsharp00123: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
A
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigerian women will give you an overused puxxy, boobs, and a damaged womb yet they will still take away your peace of mind.

Dear men, please leave Nigerian women alone they shouldn't be an option for marriage, they don't worth it. especially single mums.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Bonapart(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Logan Paul is an absolute as$, no one give a darn about him

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by IMASTEX: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Okay
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by kemiomobomi: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
best of luck to them

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by RECTEM: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
l
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by eepeepook: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Your physical endowments past a pretty face don't matter in marriage. Everyone knows this.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by NaijaCover(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Just Speechless
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Nairalander248: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol
Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by spencekat(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Logan Paul wey Roman Reigns be beat wella.Congrats to him though.We men have our preferences in women.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by jmoore(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
All men have their preferences.

Some like them big, others average, the rest small.

Some like them virgins, others like them with high mileage.

WTF is peace of mind? The man should be at peace with himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by illicit(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
That's Logan Paul's cup of tea sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What All Men Want At The End by Bantino(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yes you’re right, a man wants peace of mind and most essentially, respect

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.