Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! (1676 Views)

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by Lamod: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
Those of us in the southern part of Nigeria would be familiar with a weekly live programme running on MiTv, (every sunday between 9:30 and 10:30pm), on GTV every thursday, and also in Oyo state because.

Labe Orun,anchor by chief Bashiru Adisa.

Recently, he released a video Title:AYE TOTO. I would encourage any of us interested to get the VCD and see how extreme some women can go when plotting revenge for a failed love.

Those of us who could not understand yoruba language would be glad to watch it as it had been fully subtitled. Though, I am not a fan of the TV programme, I believe we can learn alot from it.

A man by the name SALIHU, met a lady at a canteen and they both agree to date one another. Their Love was love at first sight.

They subsequently met at the same canteen. During one of that meeting, the Lady noticed that SALI was admiring her friend whom she brought along. She called SALI about three times and warned him not to try cheating on her. Somehow SALI ran into trouble with his lover after he apparently cheated on her. And the woman decided to kill SALI through occultic power to show him that she meant business.

Initially, maggots started coming out of SALI manhood. And soon the situation got worse as he battle between life and death.

Fortunately, he was refered to a strange man in SAKI, Oyo state. Through the man's effort, SALI regain his right to live but HE LOST HIS PENIS! The man was shown live, alive without his penis! He reportedly said the ''thing" just dropped from his trouser while walking on the road! And everybody that saw it fleed! Yet, he was alive!

Had it not been well documented with a renown professor, Adebayo Faleti on set, I would never have believe it.

Sadly, another unfortunate man was shown with his own KINI about to drop!

MORAL?

Those guys playing women like football should beware. Strange women are on the prowl. Hurt them and you would pay the ultimate price.

KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

A word is for the wise!!
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by adekennis(m): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2007
Please we dont advertise here.
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by olanajim(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2007
Who is advertising?
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by Gamba(f): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2007
Heart breakers BEWARE! angry
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by Librademmy: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2007
Boy, did you say maggots Arghhhh
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by saucekid(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2007
whether his kini dropped or not,i dont see how it concernes this thread section
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by temmysexy(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2007
y r u guys pissed off? grin grin grin u dey cheat?? lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! by saucekid(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2007
temmysexy:

y r u guys pissed off? grin grin grin u dey cheat?? lipsrsealed

who is pissed off and who dey cheat?why does the poster have to bring it here?

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Test / The Long Thing, This Strong Thing, This Thong Thing And This Wrong Thing. / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.