Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) (12268 Views)

Atiku 100% Group To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by joeyswift(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Atiku is responsible for his failures. Knowing that it was the turn of the south,but still went head on. I am not shocked because he surrounded himself with the likes of Dino. No wonder Gbenga Daniel ditched him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by sonnie10: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Success has many frenemy friends
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Good of you Fayose

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Geonigga(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2023
A man without a dignity
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Ok Naa..

Well done bro.

At least..
You need to go and Tell Rino-Omokelle that you were the reason Atiku failed...

Not Peter-Obi
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Osokomole, Ebora t'o n je jollof rice.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Begging spirit.

Looking for ministerial portfolio.
You simply pitched your tent with highest bidder and most likely permutation.
Politics is simply a game, not because you love Nigerians or the masses.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Iwedunloye: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Curious345:
Judas

What do we call Ortom who supported Obi against PDP candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
sycophant
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by OkayDaddy: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Boyooosa:
Obi is a Southerner, why didnt you support him? After all, power has not gone to that part of the south since 1999 tongue

Obi was not a contender, he was helping to split Atiku's votes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by 001Lagos: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2023
This one is looking for appointment
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by OkayDaddy: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2023
You claim to support Obi but you're crying that Fayose refused to support Atiku.
Foolish akpu slaves.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu has become the President every James, Nick and Harry is claiming influencial to his emergence as the President.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by DEROXMAN: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2023
angry BEFORE abusing fayose remember tambual o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Anywhere belle face politician, So you are happy that you work against your party candidate. No problem o

So, you expect him to work for a party that suspended him and his son?
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by solreb: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Boyooosa:
Obi is a Southerner, why didnt you support him? After all, power has not gone to that part of the south since 1999 tongue
BAT was a better candidate than Obi 100% in all ramifications. So, it was not about just conceding power to the South East. Perhaps if SE had a more qualified candidate discerning Nigerians could have voted for that candidate. No, no, no. Obi hasn't got it going by his track record.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by ejimatic: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Geonigga:
A man without a dignity

When it gets to your turn, you should work, with your resources, for a party that has placed you on suspension.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by famology(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2023
ratiani6:
You will be disgraced soon. Shameless man

Aren't you tired of wetting your pillows every day and night with those hot chocolate tears of yours? Lol 🤣🤣🤣 zombiediottttt
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by famology(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Oshoko is a patriot
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Slurity(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2023
Boyooosa:
Kit is stupid to support Obi when iiit is very glaring obvious that he can never see second say less winning. It will be a waste of support, that is why Wile too did not support Obi. People that believe that Obi can win that election are poor students of political calculations.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Confiture:
That's good. He also worked against Jonathan in 2014.
You’re a liar..

Fayose was one of the strongest Pdp man in the south. He was one of the strongest Buhari criticism. Him & Wike worked for Jonathan in 2015..

On nairaland here, Somebody posted a Banner Fayose made in 2014 as per why people should not vote Buhari..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Slurity:
Kit is stupid to support Obi when iiit is very glaring obvious that he can never see second say less winning. It will be a waste of support, that is why Wile too did not support Obi. People that believe that Obi can win that election are poor students of political calculations.

We are talking of fairness, you are talking of political calculation...for the mere fact that Fayose mentioned southern cause to justify his decision, then, fairness should be our point of discussion on this.

Now, if fayose wants to exert fairness as claimed, then South East in the South should be the unanimous target of the so called south lovers without prioritizing who would win or the chance to
My point is, Fayose is just a typical Nigerian politician that is interested in self survival and political relevance and not someone fighting the cause of the southern part of the country.

Mw, I never expected you to write Obi off, with that last election, his performance was great that should inform you that Nigerians needed something outside this APC and pdp/the regular politicians we have around.

Had it been a neutral person different from Obi was the one that enjoyed such support Obi effortlessly enjoyed during that election period, you would have been surprised with a shocker result!

solreb:

BAT was a better candidate than Obi 100% in all ramifications. So, it was not about just conceding power to the South East. Perhaps if SE had a more qualified candidate discerning Nigerians could have voted for that candidate. No, no, no. Obi hasn't got it going by his track record.

Then, Fayose shouldn't have front 'fairness', southern cause as an excuse for his decision in the first place, he should have just said, he voted for Tinubu because he was the best candidate...shikena! instead of boboing his audience
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Slurity(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Boyooosa:

We are talking of fairness, you are talking of political calculation...for the mere fact that Fayose mentioned southern cause to justify his decision, then, fairness should be our point of discussion on this.

Now, if fayose wants to exert fairness as claimed, then South East in the South should be the unanimous target of the so called south lovers without prioritizing who would win or the chance to
My point is, Fayose is just a typical Nigerian politician that is interested in self survival and political relevance and not someone fighting the cause of the southern part of the country.

Mw, I never expected you to write Obi off, with that last election, his performance was great that should inform you that Nigerians needed something outside this APC and pdp/the regular politicians we have around.

Had it been a neutral person different from Obi was the one that enjoyed such support Obi effortlessly enjoyed during that election period, you would have been surprised with a shocker result!
You can only discuss fairness where you contribute, you will only get what you give others, Igbo only support where there own candidate is, tell us how many Hausa or Yoruba candidate that the south east has ever support to president, they will put all their efforts to support wrong candidate and suddenly want both fulani and Yoruba they always vote against to support them. Just dey play

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Slurity:
You can only discuss fairness where you contribute, you will only get what you give others, Igbo only support where there own candidate is, tell us how many Hausa or Yoruba candidate that the south east has ever support to president, they will put all their efforts to support wrong candidate and suddenly want both fulani and Yoruba they always vote against to support them. Just dey play

Well, that's a discussion for another thread but this particular fayose's excuse, it's not logical.

Fairness is when you are fair
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Obi was not a contender, he was helping to split Atiku's votes.

This should have come out from fayose's mouth not that cunning excuse
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Warl0ck: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Average yoruba man
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Dharmiejoe(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Shameless politcian
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Lama70(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
You're welcome.
Next, please.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by 4TFK: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Anywhere belle face politician, So you are happy that you work against your party candidate. No problem o
..... but the party is happy having an individual holding both party structure and presidential ticket at the same time at the exclusion of other stakeholders?PDP brought this upon themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa / VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia / Imo Courts, Assembly Complex Shut As Workers Begin Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.