Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,002 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) (12266 Views)

Atiku 100% Group To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Boyooosa:
Obi is a Southerner, why didnt you support him? After all, power has not gone to that part of the south since 1999 tongue

he knows obi can't defeat Tinubu, it would be a waste of efforts supporting such person

Buhari foolishness and incompetency gave obi undeserved popularity and third position

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Reference(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
Of course, tribe is thicker than institutions.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by gannod(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Confiture:
That's good. He also worked against Jonathan in 2014.

This is not true.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Simpley ;betrayal! Nigeria! Politics is personal gains at any cost. How many votes did you smuggle in?
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Excelbliss81: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
If you accuse a platform that gave you the opportunity to serve as governor for eight years is NOT fair to you, then you are an ingrate.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by damkin24(m): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
ratiani6:
You will be disgraced soon. Shameless man
Why are you pained?
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by plaetton: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnL8hHT6nTg

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/09/i-supported-tinubu-worked-against-atiku-100-fayose/
Nigerians and the leaders they produce are very funny, in a very pathetic way.

Everyone talks about the problems of leadership in Nigeria, and yet , the same patterns of behavior from the same recycled leaders continue, unabated and unabashed. Every little snipet of information that comes out of Nigeria not only make me thoroughly ashamed, but very sad and very pessimistic about the future and continued existence of this historical accident.

Here, we have a man, a leader , a former governor of an important state, elected twice under the umbrella and Goodwill of the PDP, boasting loudly and proudly of how he betrayed the PDP, the same party that twice gave him govership tickets and votes.

Where are these kind of people molded from ?

Tomorrow, the very same voters will either vote for this fool or have him appointed to an even greater office.

How can the common Nigerian ever put their hopes on these gangs of Janus-faced parasites?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

he knows obi can't defeat Tinubu, it would be a waste of efforts supporting such person

Buhari foolishness and incompetency gave obi undeserved popularity and third position

Fayose should have used this as excuse instead of stating southern cause as his reason
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Excelbliss81:
If you accuse a platform that gave you the opportunity to serve as governor for eight years is NOT fair to you, then you are an ingrate.
and some people were supporting this man decision..The same person that criticized Buhari and APC for good 6 years is not romancing with them including the yeye ortom
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Jnkay: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
People from this our region cannot be trusted.
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Raf4: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Anywhere belle face politician, So you are happy that you work against your party candidate. No problem o

The same candidate that had severally worked against the same PDP in the past? Atiku deserved whatever sabotage he got from PDP members 😤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
datola:
Nice.

Tamuwa, the traitor is the cause of PDP recent downfall.

Shut your dirty trap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Naybahood(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
For goodness sake , it’s an open secret .

We all know !!!!
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by kaey10(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Slurity:
You can only discuss fairness where you contribute, you will only get what you give others, Igbo only support where there own candidate is, tell us how many Hausa or Yoruba candidate that the south east has ever support to president, they will put all their efforts to support wrong candidate and suddenly want both fulani and Yoruba they always vote against to support them. Just dey play

Obj?
Yaradua?
They even supported Atiku in 2019 but didn't win
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by BOYS2MEN: 1:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) by Slurity(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
kaey10:

Obj?
Yaradua?
They even supported Atiku in 2019 but didn't win
They can only support where they have a presumed representative or when the have no candidate contesting in the major party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa / Kaduna Assembly Passes Bill On Master Plan Into Law / Falana Demands Release Of Agba Jalingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.