Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age (71422 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Sososo(f): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Girl glowing
Boy looking tattered
This life no balance🙄
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by yamaha678: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
wow
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Zeezenho: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

I guess you are a single mom? If we should carry out a survey by visiting all the brothel and prison yards we have in Nigeria, and interview the boys and girls we find there about their upbringing. You will be surprised at the results...

Those raised by;

Single Mom: 35%
Single Dad: 15%
Both Parent: 20%
No Parent: 30%

Should we try this?

You numbers are not right pls.single mum raise about 70% single dads not up to 5%.
Never seen a wayward lady raised by a single dad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Toktee(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Why must you think he went with the dad and not the mom? Men are better off raising a child than women, especially if the child is a boy...

Happy reunion to both of them
The evidence of their upbringing is clear as can be seen in the piece cloth the lady tied around her waist as skirt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Deep smiley
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by mozona(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
so touching...
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by paparazi232(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Emotional thou,
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by RPG2020(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
Coca-Cola and Fanta we need explanation grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Xammie001(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
That's a LIE

IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Lies, women are better off raising and caring for a child, she's worried when there's little to eat and his movements and what have you while the dad will be humping on another woman.

What about the mother whoring from one dick to another? No try some end time mothers
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by AndroidAI(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Why must you think he went with the dad and not the mom? Men are better off raising a child than women, especially if the child is a boy...

Happy reunion to both of them

Not all men. Some men are useless. Especially the lazy ones. My father is an example, and there are many like him.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by LOVEGINO(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Blood is thicker than red wine
lol. Azul tick pass some blood.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Blackgurl247(f): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
You need therapy
You are 100% broken
I pity the person that will marry you
izonborn098:
I feel the pains of the boy sha.
Is like the boy was living with his mother, while the girl was living with the father, because men are very good in taking care of their kids especially my type.
Though the union is very very touching, the boy should follow his father and leave the wretched mother who is turning him to a bush boy.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.

You sure the girl hasn't found a Zaddy?

She will surely live better than her Bro because Zaddies ain't gay.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by illicit(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by habeebobalola(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
South African
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by confydoedowaye(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Separation is not good at all... Siblings become strangers to themselves...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by 4myads: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dear Vendors,

Introducing 4myAds, the game-changing Classified Ad Service connecting sellers of all sizes with their prospective buyers. Whether you're in manufacturing, vehicles, real estate, baby products, electronics, or any other industry, we're here to help you boost sales and reach your target audience.

Join 4myAds for access to a diverse community of buyers actively seeking your products and services. Our user-friendly platform and advanced search features make your listings easily discoverable. We prioritize customer satisfaction and security, ensuring a transparent and reliable marketplace.

Sign up on our website to create your vendor profile and explore our flexible pricing plans. Our dedicated support team is here to assist you every step of the way.

Let's unlock new opportunities and take your sales to new heights with 4myAds!

Best regards,

Akinyele Timilehin
Founder, 4myAds
www.4myads.com
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Judolisco(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
South Africans and living inside corrugated iron sheets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Edusouls(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Chai Men are born to suffer no be small, see girl well dressed and shining cos she is being taken care of, see nigger looking very rugged and tattered, evidence of hard knock streets live

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Amumaigwe: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Not all men. Some men are useless. Especially the lazy ones. My father is an example, and there are many like him.
When you break the spell your mother cast upon you against your father, you will suddenly realize that your father is actually trying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by 24SEVEN: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
The sister waist set oh.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by mcgodison2531(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why she come de hide her face

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Beautiful.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by orion7: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Lies, women are better off raising and caring for a child, she's worried when there's little to eat and his movements and what have you while the dad will be humping on another woman.
. A single woman 9/10x will raise a weak man

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
Stupid intolerant Muslims are violating the law
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by 001Lagos: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm so touched 😭😭😭
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by foolbuster: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
C'mon shatap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.