Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age (71435 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by sageb: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2023
post=124358308:
Watching the video will bring tears to your eyes,
Only of your heart is made with a stone!
So happy for them.
This brought some tears to our eyes @.
Go and SUCCEED twins.
God gat you ❤️ ❤️

Blood is TRULY thicker than water 💧

So emotional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Repellent: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.
Really. May nothing separate them again till they get married Amen
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Repellent:

Really. May nothing separate them again till they get married Amen
She'll definitely help his life
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
1. Never believe everything you come across on the internet.

2. No backstory of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by MySolace: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
IconicR:
Lies, women are better off raising and caring for a child, she's worried when there's little to eat and his movements and what have you while the dad will be humping on another woman.
Certainly a father would take care of her daughter better dan d mother. Cos he would b too protective of her. Mother can only care da much when d gal is still a baby, but wen she's grown, things adjust.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Brownshoe: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:

The song is titled Kuyabongwa by ChubbyCheeks
nagode brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Blackgurl247(f): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2023
like you now since you are talking from experience
I hope you don't hate your mother
I see your life full of hate for women
I pity you
Go in peace
Emaprince:
Truth always pain you guys. Then you will start gaslighting and using outdated insults like misogynist when the truth is hurting you.

He told no single lies. You will hardly see a lady raised properly by a single mom. 98% of them are highly promiscuous and ill trained.

Majority of their sons end up on the street...in the prison etc
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Resurgent2016: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Topic that should have been a happy one to celebrate unity of siblings has been hijacked by frustrated bitter small boys that love blaming women for everything.

If you people think women are so lousy, then stick to your fellow men let us hear word instead of all this noise every day.

You sound like a very bitter feminist. With the way you're fixated on men, I hope it does not affect your mental health
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by CHoccolaTE: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2023
Resurgent2016:

You sound like a very bitter feminist. With the way you're fixated on men, I hope it does not affect your mental health

grin

Hahaha

When males insult and run women down nobody calls them bitter woman hater, it's normal for men. For women they are bitter feminist. Abeg rest, I enjoy what am doing cool
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Intergrated: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Lies, women are better off raising and caring for a child, she's worried when there's little to eat and his movements and what have you while the dad will be humping on another woman.
make una two dey argue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.