Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age (71421 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by CHoccolaTE: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Topic that should have been a happy one to celebrate unity of siblings has been hijacked by frustrated bitter small boys that love blaming women for everything.

If you people think women are so lousy, then stick to your fellow men let us hear word instead of all this noise every day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by victorazy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
This young man don really suffer
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by pacqman: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lowkey
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Brownshoe: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0-eUsLL-sI

Lady shares emotional moment she reunites with her twin brother after separated at a young age 😥

#wetindeyhappentv

abeg na that song me I want ask about, how can I get, I know is not sang by naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Emeka71(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.
Which is actually the reverse because the boy went with the mother while the babe with the daddy.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Omoawoke: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
The boy is obviously not living well, obviously the boy went with the dad while the lady was with the mum.

The lady was with the mum where she learnt ashawo work. Reason her father left her because she was a hooker, now mother and daughter are into olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Eriokanmi: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Single mom? I'm a grandma
Why argue with all these indomie generation? It's a total waste of time. Most of them are insulting and sarcastic. They think everyone is their equal. Once I see the red flag, you won't see comments from me any further

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by fineberry(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
I understand that feeling, been a twin myself.

Happy for them.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by livenija: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na southy? Make e no try fuk her sha
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wow. This is emotional.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by scait(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

That's not my question, were you a single mother before you became a grandmother? Are you a single grandmothI'ller too?
I have been following your msgs.. this man be careful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Badmashii(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age favor me and my family

May your online stupidity favour you and your family
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by scait(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
post=124358334:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!!

Girl glowing with bleached skin abi? After 15 years body don turn condemn..
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Onyi90(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Who did this wicked act on them. There's somethings that shouldn't be happening including separation of twins cry
See me crying like a baby 🍼
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by greypencils: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
By the size of the girl's ikebe and the settings where the twin brother lives, it's safe to say this happened in South-Africa, Soweto to be precise.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Kingzjayzee: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
na wa for nairalanders oo cheesy
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Adakintroy: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
God will deliver the world from male/female bantering
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Thegoodone13(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

I guess you are a single mom? If we should carry out a survey by visiting all the brothel and prison yards we have in Nigeria, and interview the boys and girls we find there about their upbringing. You will be surprised at the results...

Those raised by;.

Single Mom: 35%
Single Dad: 15%
Both Parent: 20%
No Parent: 30%

Should we try this?
. You are right. With the nature of my job, you got it right . I can never advise anybody to marry a girl raised by single mothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Expanse2020(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Juanmike:
And sperm
I feel the emotions
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nice
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by saintruky(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Oh bob i cry o... See difference... Chai
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by ideatoprince18(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Badmashii:

May your online stupidity favour you and your family

May ....May your online stupidity favour you and your family favour me and my family
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Blackgurl247:
You need therapy
You are 100% broken
I pity the person that will marry you
Truth always pain you guys. Then you will start gaslighting and using outdated insults like misogynist when the truth is hurting you.

He told no single lies. You will hardly see a lady raised properly by a single mom. 98% of them are highly promiscuous and ill trained.

Majority of their sons end up on the street...in the prison etc
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Emaprince: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Exactly,
More of them from single moms because the dads abandoned them or because the dad died, but some people now want to start pushing the idea that women are worse parents than men.

Forget all the eye service women do to their children that makes it seem like they are the best.

Women are bad parents in raising children.

Women can allow a lot of bullshit from their kids..but men won't. Kids trained by single moms lacks respect. The girls are highly promiscuous. The boys are too street and may end up in prison sef.

The daughters can bring different men home..the mom will just be looking and encouraging it..maybe cos she see her girl as hot cake. The mom and daughters are usually partners in crime.

It's every where...look around you and see for your self.

If you grow with your dad in your life. Give thanks!!!

I'm not saying bad kids can't come from a home that have both parents...truth is with a single mum..it's a sure banker that the girls will be whorish. Heck they will even witness their mom getting bonked by different faces of men before they grow to continue from where she left.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by CHoccolaTE: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2023
Emaprince:
Forget all the eye service women do to their children that makes it seem like they are the best.

Women are bad parents in raising children.

Women can allow a lot of bullshit from their kids..but men won't. Kids trained by single moms lacks respect. The girls are highly promiscuous. The boys are too street and may end up in prison sef.

The daughters can bring different men home..the mom will just be looking and encouraging it..maybe cos she see her girl as hot cake. The mom and daughters are usually partners in crime.

It's every where...look around you and see for your self.

If you grow with your dad in your life. Give thanks!!!

Ok raise your kids by yourself then, make sure no woman takes her terrible parenting near them.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Emaprince: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Ok raise your kids by yourself then, make sure no woman takes her terrible parenting near them.
Thanks.
I will be in their life forever. No woman is leaving with my kids.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by CHoccolaTE: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Emaprince:
I will be in their life forever. No woman is leaving with my kids.

Not my business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Badmashii(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
ideatoprince18:

May ....May your online stupidity favour you and your family favour me and my family

Guy your own colos strong pass my own. You win. Carry on.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by tiger28: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ppl saying the girl is living better......do you know where she lives

She is the guest that surprised the brother hence she will dress to be ready for the meeting.

If the roles were reversed,it can be the surprised sister in a shanty without make-up as well.

Don't be too conclusive guys!
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Emaprince: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Not my business.
lol
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by Bluezy13(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Topic that should have been a happy one to celebrate unity of siblings has been hijacked by frustrated bitter small boys that love blaming women for everything.

If you people think women are so lousy, then stick to your fellow men let us hear word instead of all this noise every day.

A woman started the blame game in page one.
Go through it.
Re: Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=izonborn098 post=124355165]I feel the pains of the boy sha.
Is like the boy was living with his mother, while the girl was living with the father, because men are very good in taking care of their kids, especially my type.
Though the union is very very touching, the boy should follow his father and leave the wretched mother who is turning him into a bush boy.

Wretched mother you said? Wow! So it's the mother's fault to be wretched, tuning her son to be a bush boy? May God forgive you, for you do not know what you are spewing. It's your type that will deny their parents because of their poor social status just to be accepted by their pairs. I can see that you have a problem with the gender that birthed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.