Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C (2377 Views)

I Now See Girls Generally As A Waste Of Time / Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by RTID: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
It's really sad to see girls who are not up to 25, looking like mothers with 3 children.

In the past, it used to be mamas who wear tummy girdle and wraps, but these days, a 23 year old girl can't step out without securing her stomach in place.

You're not even 30, but you already have geepee tank of a stomach, arms that can rival women in August meeting, and thighs that if you cut into pieces, can fill up a whole freezer with meat.

After, you come online to shout real men eat meat.

Amaka, which dirty meat is that?

Have you taken a good look at yourself at the mirror?

Can you even eat yourself, not to talk of another man eating you? Oh yeah, you're a glutton, I suppose you can eat yourself and eat the person next to you too.

Every night, you eat sharwama. Everytime, you are craving pizza. By 11pm, you're making eba. You go out with your friends and only you can consume 5 bottles of small stout. And when they advise you, you say you heard small stout is medicinal.

You can't even bend down to look at your ivedi!

The worst part is that you're yet to get married and start giving birth.

What will happen when you start having kids? You'll obviously be like hydrogen balloon.

All you do is eat. No exercise. You can't even trek 5 metres without breathing like a Fulani cow. "Men love thick girls," but you can't even nragbu well because of too much fat.

You're not up to 25 but you're already looking like an nne nwanyi. Before you leave your house, you have to use tummy wrap to conceal the iron pot of a stomach you're carrying. Wearing abortion belts in the name of waist trainer.

Ask yourself these questions;

If war breaks now, can I run? If Unknown Gunmen pursue me, can I save myself?

Keep deceiving yourself on social media with your thick and curviness. When you look at your mirror at home, it will tell you the real truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your next post should be about men with potbellies to balance the equation. Even with the accurate shape and very beautiful face una go still cheat with the kind of women you described above

6 Likes

Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
so a woman of 25 cannot be a mother of 3 anymore?!
Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
You all always begin the shamingand ostracizing. Create a million thread on women,but just a single thread on"marrying men who only earn 100k" and you lose your grip
Very easy to open your mouths are talk,but can't swallow the same words you spit.

Soon someone who remind you of your failures: no cars,no high earning job (500k+),no houses,no wife,no sex,no love,short height,no prestige or honor or respect from anyone including your family members .

Fuel is going to 770/litre,you will not be able to fill your I pass my neighbor generator to plug phones and come type trash

Let me see how many of you will cut ribbon over a new car,or do house warming,or celebrate promotion or contract this year.
Keep dropping your CVs on desks,it will still return to the garbage bin las las and you will still cut bet slips.
After using your hard earned money to secure a chicken republic date,she will ghost you after eating your rice and chicken

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by Olarewaju89: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Your next post should be about men with potbellies to balance the equation. Even with the accurate shape and very beautiful face una go still cheat with the kind of women you described above

You should have face the message aren't the messenger undecided
Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by fyzaila: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
Bros haba now, lower your mic 🎤 now.
Some people are already pained because it's as if your arrow is pointing at them.

But what is difficult in keeping fit ehn, just avoid junks by all means and go green, a bit of walking and fasting also helps alot.

1 Like

Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by Baronthecelebri: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
That is I tired, some them never reach 30,them get big belle
Re: It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C by Gerrard59(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2023
CuriousStudent:
You all always begin the shamingand ostracizing. Create a million thread on women,but just a single thread on"marrying men who only earn 100k" and you lose your grip
Very easy to open your mouths are talk,but can't swallow the same words you spit.

Soon someone who remind you of your failures: no cars,no high earning job (500k+),no houses,no wife,no sex,no love,short height,no prestige or honor or respect from anyone including your family members .

Fuel is going to 770/litre,you will not be able to fill your I pass my neighbor generator to plug phones and come type trash

Let me see how many of you will cut ribbon over a new car,or do house warming,or celebrate promotion or contract this year.
Keep dropping your CVs on desks,it will still return to the garbage bin las las and you will still cut bet slips.
After using your hard earned money to secure a chicken republic date,she will ghost you after eating your rice and chicken

alfa meil! alfa meil!! alfa meil!!!

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing Better Than Sex? / The Beauty Of The Breast. / Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.