Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? (2357 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by hamid30: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
As for me, I will let her be and make sure I date any girl she hates dats if I love her.
If I don't love her ba,I will smack her down and make sure I remove whatever is covering her hair and leave her there.
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by SirHouloo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
I go come dey fight am for there? She has disgraced herself already. The end of the relationship as she 'll still do worse sha. A stitch in time.
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by tintingz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Slap her back - gender equality.
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Mettal: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
tintingz:
Slap her back - gender equality.
i will gladly present the other cheek.
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Pdizzle(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
We go meet for house.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by echobee(f): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
hamid30:
As for me, I will let her be and make sure I date any girl she hates dats if I love her.
If I don't love her ba,I will smack her down and make sure I remove whatever is covering her hair and leave her there.
shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by okosodo: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
I will start laughing because it is not possible

1 Like

Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lolz. You can't do anything jare. She must have slapped you for a reason. Trust me, you can only treat her f.up if she's the violent type and likely to repeat it.

Op are u a kid? Your response nawao cheesy
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by djeezy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Since she's my girl. I won't do anything. But we go meet for house undecided
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Alexcollins(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
I'll simply walk away 2 avoid further embarrassment. but wat will warrant such in d first place? Only a stranger might try such not my gf..
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
questions for the gods,i no fee do something wey go make my gf slap me.
argue i no go argue
cheat i no go cheat
angry i no go angry,so why she go wan slap me?
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Baddo101(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
I go ask am dis question " Baby did u just slap me" I go ask am again "Wait did u just slap me"........Lol
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by hamid30: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
echobee:

shocked shocked shocked sad
Ehen now....I served her right
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by hamid30: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Lolz. You can't do anything jare. She must have slapped you for a reason. Trust me, you can only treat her f.up if she's the violent type and likely to repeat it.

Op are u a kid? Your response nawao cheesy
You talk sense small oo
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
impossibility!!
no girl dares slap me,it all depends on how you present yourself,it's just not possible for my gf to slap me

she can't even play with my cheeks in my room talkless of slapping me in public
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by donsteady(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
She loves u that is why, and she can't just slap u like that, if eventually she slap me, it means I fck up be that, will laugh over it, but if we done reach house, the warning no go be here and aplogeze if necessary.
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by donsteady(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Folarinwazzy:
impossibility!!
no girl dares slap me,it all depends on how you present yourself,it's just not possible for my gf to slap me

Hahahha nice one, trust me if u ask me this same question 15 ago, I will give this same respond as u
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by tonididdy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Na she get hersef :oNa she get hersef
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:04am On Oct 05, 2014
Folarinwazzy:
impossibility!!

and that's what most guys normally think before they hear that big *wham* on their cheek
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Jibabs2(m): 4:32am On Oct 05, 2014
Jst turn d other side 4 her. Dts lov
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by DesChyko: 5:44am On Oct 05, 2014
For me, I'll just rub my chin, then tell her "I'll call you" and walk away with out a second look.
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

and that's what most guys normally think before they hear that big *wham* on their cheek

and have you heard the big 'wham' on your cheeks?tongue
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by oyewolestephen(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2014
if my gfriend slap me ,no time for dolling I will reciprocate immediately.because I don't have time to regret
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

and have you heard the big 'wham' on your cheeks?tongue
lolz. not yet. that'll be the day the world will end
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Freshboi: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2014
I will soak her vibrator in fresh pepper for three days.
#teambreadandbeans
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by rattlesnake(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
I will slap her in "private wink" sweettttt
Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by amakufrancis(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
will just smile in a matured way and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Your Girlfriend Slapped You In Public.what Do You Do? by Caseless: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
in d first place ,i wont even do what will make her to slap me. I'll make sure i teach her to be a gud gal in our gud times; we'll run a respect-driven r/ship to prevent such show of shame.

(1) (Reply)

"Why Are Men Scared Of Ambitious Women" / Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) / Buhari And Lara Fortez Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.