Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia (40938 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by MightySparrow: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
When they bring good news, they are Nigerians,; when they do otherwise,, it is their own.

Nigeria Amaka.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by olibeans: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
I wanna put my d!CK in her moUth and make her cum
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Proudlyomonna: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
plumcomm:
Do people still go to school when there is war?feat even children of people like MC oluomo are attaining in SW,dey play...we go soon hear una normal news from Indonesia,India and other countries.i mean the only area where your people perform more than everywhere part of the country,your area of soecialization.

Just shut it cheesy

There are good and bad people in every tribe.
There are criminal minded people in every tribe,if Your head get accept this reality, then there is something foundamentally wrong with You.

See as You just dey write nonsense bcuz Your soul desperately needs to do senseless tribal gbasgbos to survive.

That mofo You replied is a shameless tribalist but You are worse.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by chukel(m): 4:47am On Jul 13, 2023
Dancebreaker:

Sorry dude. I doubt you know grades in medicine. Certainly, in various specialties, pass mark can range from 79 to 95%. Just to pass.
Minimum marks to get 1.1 grades in many other disciplines (around 70%) would often be a fail grade in med. I am not talking of cpga in whatever other other courses. Pass mark in anatomy can be set at 81% but psychiatry can be 95%. This is later weighted using a formular to become 50% or 60% taken as minimum pass mark. Absolute crazy stuff. Nor be joke. In the UK for example. It would sound implausible to the uninitiated.

The reason is simple. If your doc correctly diagnoses only 80% of patients' illnesses and the remaining 20% die or suffer worsened health, that would not be acceptable, would it?

Please respect any top graduating med, vet or dentistry graduate. He or she just topped a class of the brightest people of that generation. I know what I am talking about. It's immaterial if they call it 1.1 or not. This lady would be considered 1.1 in any job application.
nobody is downgrading anyone. If she is the best graduating, she is the best graduating. Why lie about 1st class. Not all best graduating students are 1st class. Fact remains medicine degree is never graded anywhere in the world. She was never awarded any 1st class in any university. How you guys reason and defend nonsense beats me. In the real world, this is forgery cos she has no degree stating 1st class In medicine. If she has, show it. If it's immaterial whether it's called a 1st class or not, why not call it what the school called it?
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Ignore the spare parts apprentice.
Coming from an oshodi under bridge inhabitant
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by plumcomm: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Just shut it cheesy

There are good and bad people in every tribe.
There are criminal minded people in every tribe,if Your head get accept this reality, then there is something foundamentally wrong with You.

See as You just dey write nonsense bcuz Your soul desperately needs to do senseless tribal gbasgbos to survive.

That mofo You replied is a shameless tribalist but You are worse.
maybe I'm in class with your father sha.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Antivirus92(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Yet 80% only communicate in pidgin, higher percentage of you people in SW are less educated you only come to hustle, an average Yoruba boy will have a secondary school cert Atleast
The reason why it always pain you people so badly whenever the name igbo is praised or portrayed in good light remains a mystery to me.

You didn't preach all these your hate and inferiority complex induced gospel when your people turned the whole mmesoma jamb case into tribal bashing, you didn't, yes because there's no need. You may even be one of those tribalists. Once igbo is mentioned alongside great achievement, you will start defecating in your clothes.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Lovelyn451(f): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girl Amaka oh....😆😆😆

She's Nigerian and that's final....
she's ipob
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Proudlyomonna: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2023
plumcomm:
maybe I'm in class with your father sha.

No You are in class with your late father omo ode grin

I sure se Your papa dey late,You wouldn't be quick to call out people's father if to se You get papa for house.

Shameless tribalistic hate filled mofo.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by plumcomm: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

No You are in class with your late father omo ode grin

I sure se Your papa dey late,You wouldn't be quick to call out people's father if to se You get papa for house.

Shameless tribalistic hate filled mofo.
na me and your papa dey class,ogun kii you there.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Proudlyomonna: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2023
plumcomm:
na me and your papa dey class,ogun kii you there.

Loll me and your papa no fit dey class because him don die throwaway teytey grin grin

Iku ojiji lo ma pka o,oloribu grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas (states) / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.