Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia (40936 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Normal thing in SW, but due to low value for education in your region you hype and believe your people are the only one making Nigeria great in term of education
Hahaha... And they have to add "oyo-born" to the headline grin
Inferiority complex at it's peak. Oga igbos are not your mates in educational feats.... Your mates are your masters up north grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by chukel(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

Stavropol State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia.

She took to Twitter on Monday, July 10, 2023, to celebrate her achievement.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

medicine does not grade degree anywhere in the world. As a result, nothing like first class, second class, third class or pass in medicine. It's either you pass or fail. Yes, there will always be best graduating. But for the girl to claim she had a first class is a lie from the pit of hell. You bloggers are a huge error to the world. No form of investigation before posting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by achimendy(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

Beauty with brains πŸ‘πŸΎ

Congratulations princess πŸ™
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Kemadealadire(f): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Iwe
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Chucks13: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to her that was once upon a time my second home, however literring social media with certicate of this and that is not our problem now getting Nigeria back on track from the destruction of a failure called Buhari is our priority right now sothat all our intellectual won't be be drain off and Nigeria can bounce back.....
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ORIAYO70(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Oga how many first class graduates has your community produced? Envy is allowed... I know you wish you can change somethings here but you just can't

I celebrated her. I'm from fountain of Knowledge, soon concluding with my thesis....

Let her come to Nigeria to have 1st class in medicine, that place they have soft landing for education...

Did u quote ur bro that said is only Igbo can attain the grades, I celebrated her nothing to be jealous about because she just started the academic ladder.

If it's in Nigeria I would have suggested they check r transcript if they're no alteration
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ORIAYO70(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

How did you crawl out?

You asked you father Ekpa.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by TONYE001(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2023
ORIAYO70:

U no suppose to dey respond to that lowlife... They celebrate nonsense base on ethnicity..
They r set of senseless people.

Sadly, there is no need attacking the gentleman or his tribe. Your post is as wrong as his.

I continue to wonder why we can't hold civil conversations here and respect each other. This is not how we interact in real life. I have friends and colleagues across the major tribes in Nigeria. I have never seen them disrespect each other as I do here daily. Goes to show that what we witness here may just be people catching cruise or something.....only that they don't know this play can harm the country..
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by zezebabs: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Peter Obi will soon Congratulate her
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Morbeta11(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

But if she was caught with cocaine... Then she will first become Igbo before eventually ending up a Biafran
I am Igbo like you am tired of all these unnecessary tribal tantrums...abeg
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Guyman01: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
insidelife22:
Igbo amaka.

Umunnem unu choro ife kam Jere Tachie.

Raphael Godwin
Access.

Chukwu gozie gi.
Getat! Raphael Godwin is Tanzania name and online Babiya Allah is not an Igbo thing

2 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by DKM123: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Na them sweet pass. It's everlasting.
Congratulations to her. To al unmarried men, may you marry beauty with brains & not just one dull tiktoker.

You wey dey talk, do you have "handsome and brains"? Are you not a dull Nairalander like 80percent of Nairaland men here?
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Teenaira: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girl Amaka oh....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She's Nigerian and that's final....

We have had enough negative news about Nigeria, it is time to start getting the good News.

Big Congratulations to the Lady and Nigeria.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Nursepepeye(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

congratulations.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by notarizedben: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Big ups !
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Unperturbedpota: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Women are salt to this decaying world 🌎🌍

Imagine a world with only women... Peace and Harmony all year round

Unfortunately the world would go extinct because no children 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Bluntemperor: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Dope 😎

We don't need Russian Education in Nigeria!
In fact,they are not good enough for Nigeria development!
They have less competence than our own Medical Personnel and Professional here and I'm speaking from experiences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Couldntfigurean: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Nwa nwanyi nnewi,congrats

I know her personally
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
Igbos keep causing 90% of high BP case in south west since 1914 grin
The lady who graduated as the Best didn't even show she's Igbo rather she wore a symbol of Nigerian flag and see you dragging the SW here,nawa for you oo
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by CSTRR: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2023
Given the fact that Russia is going to be an international pariah for the next 100 yrs atleast.

What is the fate of their certificate?
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by gfelo(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Even God know no Nigeria hospital can afford her
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Karmatoyoruba: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2023
plumcomm:
Do people still go to school when there is war?feat even children of people like MC oluomo are attaining in SW,dey play...we go soon hear una normal news from Indonesia,India and other countries.i mean the only area where your people perform more than everywhere part of the country,your area of soecialization.

Shame no dey catch u to call MC Olomo children. What happened to you?
why u no do am?
You see this una Yoruba,one day I will buy all of u put una inside garage. Mc Olomo children did it.in which field?
Ogbaya

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by tnerro1(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Good one girl, the only problem is that she will now come back to Nigeria to work under one abokii that read Arabic studies, that’s why the country is not moving forward

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by HopeSpencer: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
FSB future agent.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Goodman2023: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girl Amaka oh....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She's Nigerian and that's final....

While Aisha they transport drugs to saudi, halima they waka with Explosives waiting to explode

2 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Tareq1105: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2023
God1000:
Beauty and brain

Congrats to her

Congratulations to her. In spite of what some people feel about Nigeria, she's one of those who still believe in Nigeria. Nigeria would never disappoint you, your expectations of Nigeria as one country under God shall not be cut short. Congrats Amaka.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Tareq1105: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2023
tnerro1:
Good one girl, the only problem is that she will now come back to Nigeria to work under one abokii that read Arabic studies, that’s why the country is not moving forward

We shall get it right.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Henry22(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Onwere ndi aghaha Acho udiri akuko nka grin, anyi na akpoha ndi ofe nmanu grin grin
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Tareq1105: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
The lady who graduated as the Best didn't even show she's Igbo rather she wore a symbol of Nigerian flag and see you dragging the SW here,nawa for you oo

Ignore the spare parts apprentice.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by B1GG: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Igbos are the most beautiful creatures in the World,walahi.
If i no marry from Igbo make i remain single πŸ’―
what about a yoruba woman?
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Swissli(f): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2023
She Doesn't Have Much Friends, This Motivated Her, Had It Been She Was In Nigeria, The Bad Influence Alone Would Have A Really Great Negative Impact On Her
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to our Nigeria Sister ....Igbo Amaka...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas (states) / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.