Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia (40931 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Mercury12(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Congrats!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by fremer: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2023
J
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by SmartPolician: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Omo, see fine girl with a hot brain! shocked

Congratulations to her!

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Guererro01: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2023
This lady has done well, and I celebrate her dedication and hard work. Nigeria does not give grades in medschool, but this does not take away the fact that Nigerian-trained medstudents are hard working too....

May God bless all medics! [/quote]

Person wey be mumu, Same University a Yoruba lady graduated with A first class too,Nobody deh shout,cos na normal thing.Useless inferiority complex dey worry this one,ozour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Boogyman557: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Good to see you are back cool
Holly Gram cool Thanks my Gee

WTF MAN!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by twilliamx(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
AMAKA no disappoint us.. Congrats
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Juby: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
MaryAye:
The future is female. No one can take that away from us.
lol are u sure?
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by obiekunie01: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Still doesn't change anything. When they carried Mmesoma's case for head like their smelly dreadlocks, forgetting that Tinubu did worse, where were you?

cool cool cool
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by RhodaNelly: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Wow!!! Congratulations to you dear. Thanks for making Nigeria proud again.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by pacqman: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
Beauty and brains !!

Not all this olosho in town
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by 004gist: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girl Amaka oh....😆😆😆

She's Nigerian and that's final....

grin not an IPOB grin

IGBO Amaka abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ORIAYO70(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
Igbos keep causing 90% of high BP case in south west since 1914 grin

I no say one mad man must let loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by obiekunie01: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Guererro01:

Me wey be mumu, Same University a Yoruba lady graduated with A first class too, Nobody deh shout,cos na normal thing. I am a Useless inferiority complex idiotic zuwo na wetin dey worry me be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Opolopoopolonio: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Congrats nne smiley
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Harmless1b(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2023
Tribe checkers that's my sister grin

Congratulations dear me

2 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
ORIAYO70:

I no say one mad man must let loose.
How did you crawl out?

3 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by batteryempty(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Hello everyone! 👋 I wanted to share a quick note about an important survey being conducted by our company KIKI'S Home Box. We provide home essentials to people moving into Finland in pre-made kits that can be delivered to their doorstep when they arrive.

We are currently running a survey to gather valuable insights from you, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Your feedback is crucial to us!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdurQZyZG8SqUmnwo0iafU0l5tct7t_-MygehNN4ExPRvYdoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, I kindly request the group admins to review the post and, if it violates any group policies or if you feel it's not appropriate, please feel free to remove it. We respect the guidelines set by the community and want to ensure a positive and valuable experience for everyone.

Thank you in advance for your participation, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further information. info@kikishomebox.com
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by 9japride(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
I see someone saying why must the Igbos claim her success? When it's time for her to contest for the post of the president, they will remind her that she's Igbo. Even in government agencies, they will give juicy positions to quota system people and one will say Igbos shouldn't claim her?

7 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ORIAYO70(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
TONYE001:

What that girl did is embarrassingly bad, and should be condemned entirely.

That, too, wasn't a tribal issue, it was a case of a teenager that did something bad...there was a need for an all-round condemnation.

If anyone made it a tribal issue, like, attacking the entire Igbo ethnic group, that person is as wrong as you are now.

So, do two wrongs make a right?

U no suppose to dey respond to that lowlife... They celebrate nonsense base on ethnicity..
They r set of senseless people.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Philipmoon2(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2023
This one i have not heard, she's an Ipob, hope all is well!

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

Don't derail the thread. She is a Nigerian that all that matters.
But if she was caught with cocaine... Then she will first become Igbo before eventually ending up a Biafran

4 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Iwedunloye: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
Igbos keep causing 90% of high BP case in south west since 1914 grin

Normal thing in SW, but due to low value for education in your region you hype and believe your people are the only one making Nigeria great in term of education

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by izubext007: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
this is the best way to represent nigeria
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2023
ORIAYO70:

U no suppose to dey respond to that lowlife... They celebrate nonsense base on ethnicity..
They r set of senseless people.
Oga how many first class graduates has your community produced? Envy is allowed... I know you wish you can change somethings here but you just can't

2 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by oonyeoma50: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbos are the most beautiful creatures in the World,walahi.
If i no marry from Igbo make i remain single 💯

5 Likes

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2023
MaryAye:
The future is female. No one can take that away from us.
98% of Nigerian ladies are olosho, you can only make them producing machine aka babymama, only mumu will marry them officially
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by chukel(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2023
Lies again. Nothing like 1st class in medicine. Absolutely nothingnlike that
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by femijamz: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Definition of beauty and brain
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Chucks13: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to her that was once upon a time my second home, however literring social media with certicate of this and that is not our problem now getting Nigeria back on track from the destruction of a failure called Buhari is our priority right now sothat all our intellectual won't be be drain off and Nigeria can bounce back.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by abeylee001: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by adefitim(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Point of Correction, Igbo lady then Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by enemyofprogress: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Just because she managed to pass in an ordinary cause, person no go heard word again. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.