Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ (22518 Views)

FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses / "No More Sit At Home"—Enugu Residents Protest Against Criminals Enforcing It / Enugu Residents Cannot Bath Due To Water Scarcity: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2023
NOC1:
Una oga don announce 2weeks and he is sending palliative this time to cushion the effect.
Ndi mgbu, you guys were glamourizing it before, some of us tell u and una no hear. It is not by giving a monkey a cup, it is the strategy to retrieve the cup that is difficult

Deal with the monster.

🤣🤣🤣 @bolded. Pls that adage is from where? African proverbs are always very funny to me.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Of course they did and majority of them contributed to fostering this anarchy through prompt payments of dues and levies imposed by the terror group.

Today, they're counting their loses.

I think they've learnt their lesson.

Learnt their lessons? We're talking about ibbos here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by famology(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2023
You guys were the same people clapping for them when they just started. E don over una

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
hansomb:
Only the poor will suffer this. The rich ones will relocate to either Lagos or Abuja into the big hotels there for the next 1 month. I thought coronavirus lockdown is finished but seems there's another lockdown in the East. How can you use method that doesn't affect the federal government to protest? Businesses will crumble in the East. During this sallah period I knew of many Northerns that traveled to Onitsha to buy fabrics, cotton and many other things. Building materials, furniture materials are been brought to the North from the East. Northerners that import food there will have to be careful going there which will lead to scarcity and feminine/extremely proper maximum suffering and smiling. My only problem is the congestion this 1 month lockdown will cause in other non Eastern states, because any serious minded person will relocate out of Eastern part to when normalcy will be returned. Imagine giving just 2 days holiday. The enemy is not far away, it always within. Infact how did this Simon guy gain relevance? Even Nnamdi Kanu how did he get relevance? By using ethnic and religious bigotry and the so called knowledgeable fell for it. When Sunday Ighoho wanted to start similar madness, He was quickly quashed because federal government knows how important South West is to Nigeria. In South South dokubo and Tompolo are paid just to allow peace there. But south east are allowed to there faith ? WHY

Their governors have already relocated to Abuja in the name of holding a meeting to save the SE.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by QuotaSystems: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kaybaba5:

Point of correction
It’s jubril of Sudan not Buhari

Noted cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Metronomy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
I thought those enforcing this "sit at home" is fighting for their freedom, why are they complaining?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
cool

When they were donating to buy guns for touts and untrained civilians in the name of ESN we warned them

Peter Obi is silent
Abaribe is silent
Orji Uzor Kalu is silent

All Ibo Nairaland Keyboard warriors are silent

I watched the video of kids and their teachers getting flogged by the sit at home miscreants and how the kids told them they had exams.... This broke my heart ❤️

Did you also watch the video of young slaughtered in Benue and those in Plateau state?

Stop operating double standard.

If they want referendum it's now the time so all those saying they lost will speak well.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by famology(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
We warned them when they were hailing these riffraffs then. He don over una now Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Simon ekpa should declare 6months sit at home jooor. Una go see pepper

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by legba1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na lagos and other SW states go bear the burden. We told them, they thought they were harming Yoruba/Hausa/Fulanis...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by brutal1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
It is a lie. It must continue. The Nigerian government must hear am. Release NK or we go straight one year 😂
EcoBrick:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/609234-sit-at-home-enugu-residents-count-losses-say-we-cant-cope-anymore.html
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Alexiiydon: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Googledotcom:
Don't always be too hasty to tag everyone an easterner, you shouldn't have that very low I.Q
lol deny your region nobody cares tell people for your region to go out today I won check something
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by DrMuzungu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
IPOB are terrorists as much as @bok1s. But unlike BH, they terrorize only their own people.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by BabaAduras: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
QuotaSystems:

Buhari’s ear is already paining him and ‘Tilumbu’ cannot walk straight again. The zoo is feeling the heat.

Kanu is cumming.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Philipmoon2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
So you think everyone in Igbo land supported Nnamdi kanu, OK let me ask you this question, people that lost their love ones, are they still supporting kanu
Fiscus105:

When Kanu was running Nigeria down in international community, what did Ohanenze and other Igbo people like you did? You guys were hailing him ,chanting praises and encomium on him. Even if he is released today, Kanu and Ekpa will continuing their ghost fighting in far away their respective countries against Tinubu and Nigeria.

Infact , if Biafra established today and Kanu not installed as president of Biafra nation, the constuted authority in Biafra will still have problem from Kanu.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by dosht(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
inoki247:
Theyre still blaming Asari Dokubo and Ibadan Express way Ewedu Press ....

Nobody's suffering in Enugu is all enjoyment there economy is the best after Dubai they're not loosing anything na Ibadan Express way with dere usual Propoganda....

No wonder whenever dem tell some set of people to go back home na thread upon thread tears upon tears and start telling us they want to practice One Nigeria they turn to Unity beggars....
You get bad mouth Sha grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by seunodediranivy: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hehehehe, idey laugh o, you have to cope o, he who born bastards will definitely care for them. If you're told to train your wards you will think people are joking, you have not seen anything yet, is it not good as vagabond in Finland is tormenting millions of you. We want 3months sit-at-home more.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by kelvindj98: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
RockHard:
I don't believe this report. We Igbos are ready to sacrifice anything for Mazi Kanu's release. All our people need are palliatives (like Okpa, Akpu, Isi-Ewu, Nkwobi, Ofe nsala etc), to help them cope with the small hardship resulting from the sit-at-home. That's all. We are not complaining so therefore you Lagos-Ibadam expressway news people should mind your business. angry
Guy you no well. Lol
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Senator777: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Fools. Make den continue
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Antiurchins: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
make una limit that m@dness to una state stare clear from ANAMBRA or try and see
liberation and freedom from ndinkpuru mmiri

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Antiurchins: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kenya arrested mnk and deported him to Nigeria. Tinubu doesn't have time for Simon. For now, Njoku isn't removing anything from federal government, neither Is he a threat. Let's him keep ranting on Twitter and be harassing poor innocent market women the village with his poor hungry abakeleke boys

1 Like

This is the reason the Eastern region will never develop they are killing their economy by themselves. Tell which investor will want to come to the east and invest in this sit @ home stuff
I better remain where I go and come back peacefully without any harassment

may God give the soldiers victory to deal with those miscreants those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Fiscus105(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Philipmoon2:
So you think everyone in Igbo land supported Nnamdi kanu, OK let me ask you this question, people that lost their love ones, are they still supporting kanu

From very beginning they supported him whole-heartedly , thinking he is a messiah, but when situations are becoming unbearable, they started changing minds. By them it has become monster.

The same thing about sharia law in the north, the offspring of Sharia law of yesterday is bokoharam today .

Then I remember how Muslims across Nigeria were reluctant to blame killers of christians in the north in various churches, before you know, they ended up slutering Muslims, that was wen they started shouting and complaining, but then it was too late.

Compare these above 2 scenarios with OPC and IGBOHO in Southwest.

Before they transform to monsters, OP B& IGBOHO were crushed down ,no thanks to Yoruba people that didn't coperate with VIRUSES wen they were still at infancy.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/609234-sit-at-home-enugu-residents-count-losses-say-we-cant-cope-anymore.html

Awon confused people. Na now una wake up.. sit at home must continue.

Na thuder go fire anybody from that region, that doesn't support the sit at home
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by magzey: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Igbos are fighting a cause for no reason, thank God it is their innocent people that are suffering and no brain functioning Igbo leaders or high political office holders come to their rescue. Even their so called political church Hero PitObi could not come out and talk anything.
IGBOs are unfortunate set of people. Tufia kwa.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by JustforMen: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ekpa is the Prime Minister of Biafra!
These people never cease to amaze me.

Fighter2029:
A group of men that has the mindset to dehumanize primary school kids and their teachers is a simple a terrorist group,Simon Ekpa days of terrorizing the southeast is coming to an end,a man sits at the comfort of his home in Finland with all his family and makes himself available to be used in terrorizing his kinsmen and thinks he will escape judgement.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by HRMK: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
hahahaha......una nefa serious at all!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by MOHSHESHI(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
gift2xl:
Initially I thought they liked it from the beginning.
I wonder oooo
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by texas1990(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
We are not tired continue killing us, we are animals we want to die for namadi kanu , until them make kanu USA president before we go stop.what a waste tribe

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by MOHSHESHI(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
cool

When they were donating to buy guns for touts and untrained civilians in the name of ESN we warned them

Peter Obi is silent
Abaribe is silent
Orji Uzor Kalu is silent

I watched the video of kids and their teachers getting flogged by the sit at home miscreants and how the kids told them they had exams.... This broke my heart ❤️ God bless U

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by MOHSHESHI(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
MS247:
cool

Peter Obi is silent
Abaribe is silent
Orji Uzor Kalu is silent

I watched the video of kids and their teachers getting flogged by the sit at home miscreants and how the kids told them they had exams.... This broke my heart ❤️ God bless U jare

Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by JealousCobra(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Charly boy shared that picture on his twitter.

As a zombie even if your messiah shit for your mouth, it will taste like jollof rice. Self enslavement is free grin

Spits on your empty skull 😎
Re: Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ by CassieSunshine(f): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
Una must cope ooooooooo!
Hw come a little tin who's outside d country grooving n flexing his life, b controlling humans 2 sit @ home and others 2 kill their fellow brothers n sisters in dis modern world.
Nt sure such madness occurred in d yr 1400, smh. O ma se

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote To Open $8bn Oil Refinery / Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract / Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.