Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage (250 Views)

You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Single Lady/girl In Ilorin,kwara State Should Beep Me Up For Hookup / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by jackmrandy: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2023
When the lady you wanted to setttle down with as man, is not in same line with you especially when it comes to marriage talks and settling down to start a family, how did you move on from her especially when she is saying she is not ready for marriage. did you leave her alone or you waited till she was ready. share your ideas so others can learn. Note this is for married men.
Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by fullnetwork: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2023
This is never an issue.
Move on but still keep the gig going. Cos u will still need her when winter comes.
Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by talented321: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2023
The truth about the matter is u don't have to force people and remember change is constant, i alway sound this one thing when dealing with a fellow human being either male or female always expect the worst from them because anybody can disappoint you including ur children.
If she is not interesting to countinue life with u after trying ur possible best to convince her then u have to let her be because even if u force or influence her by other means to tie the knot with u it might not end well because her mind is divided since from day one.
As man always have plan b and don't put all ur egg in one basket, and move on when necessary it will help u as a man.
Life is too short.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by dongalaxy(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2023
It's not easy for me , I still don't believe I can loose the only woman I ever deemed fit to settle down with.

She boldly told me she's not ready and can't be my wife but am still believing God being that she's all I want in a woman.
Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by Natbrowny: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2023
fullnetwork:
This is never an issue.
Move on but still keep the gig going. Cos u will still need her when winter comes.

My man. 👍
Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by Natbrowny: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2023
dongalaxy:
It's not easy for me , I still don't believe I can loose the only woman I ever deemed fit to settle down with.

She boldly told me she's not ready and can't be my wife but am still believing God being that she's all I want in a woman.

Never express too much love, affection or care to someone, because it's human tendency to underestimate anything that's free of cost.

Its a psychology thing

1 Like

Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by fullnetwork: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2023
dongalaxy:

That is an involuntary self deceit or lie.
Children loose parents, people loose limbs (in accident, sickness), but ultimately, adaptation is restored one way or the other.
For your sound mental health, deem nothing as indispensable.
Re: How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage by Allisgud: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2023
Though she didn't tell me directly,but from are attitude body language per say,I know she want to keep me as an option and ATM card should Incase plan A didn't work,I stop calling or chatting her,I don't even reply her on time whenever she chatted me,I ain't gat forking time

(1) (Reply)

Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. / I Am Not Stupid / Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.