Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,603 members, 7,861,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. (253 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day / When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. by IyaTola: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
Don't just QUIT your JOB the moment someone offers you a better salary.

Research your new boss, the people and the culture.

No amount of money can compensate for a toxic work culture.

The truth is, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

I learned this the hard way.

If an organization has a high turnover rate, or there are always vacancies for the same position.

Agree?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. by TemplarLandry: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
How's this related to romance?
Re: Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. by Balablue64: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
U are talking in the nonsense, well if the new workplace is full of bad toxic people, bitch i am bad and toxic too.
The reason why i wake up and go to work every morning is for the fucking money and if anybody i repeat anyone could double my salary right now or even 50 percent increase at least i will give my boss the middle finger, i don't give a shit about the fucker, same thing too if someone else comes and offer me something higher i will leave my new boss too

1 Like

Re: Don't Just QUIT Your JOB The Moment Someone Offers You A Better Salary. by IyaTola: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
shocked
Balablue64:
U are talking in the nonsense, well if the new workplace is full of bad toxic people, bitch i am bad and toxic too.
The reason why i wake up and go to work every morning is for the fucking money and if anybody i repeat anyone could double my salary right now or even 50 percent increase at least i will give my boss the middle finger, i don't give a shit about the fucker, same thing too if someone else comes and offer me something higher i will leave my new boss too

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Make Him Chase You Without Struggling / Any Body That Calls You Lazy' Because O High Sexual Urge Is An Enemy Of Progress / My Crazy Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.