Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. (8562 Views)

This Is What A Woman Offers In A Relationship / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello romancelanders...am gonna be quite brief.
Have been asking this damsel out for quite a couple of months now,she keeps giving me the i'm not ready response.. she has been to my place on two occasions and each time she visits,she tries initiating sex which i refuse albeit politely in a bid to prove to her I want more than just sex nor the friends with benefits ish but each time i refuse,she ends up saying it was a test....am in my early 30's looking for a serious relationship with this same lady...but what got me real perplexed was her reaction while leaving today,she looked scorned and a bit infuriated...a part of me regrets my not giving in while the other part lavish accolades on me for my resolve...pls advise me cos i feel like i lost her already.....whatever happens, i feel posterity will judge me fairly.....should I jus let her be or persist?

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Smartjohns(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Team Dick So Proud.

I am one of dem and so are you so let us praise da lord.

18 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
Have been asking this damsel out for quite a couple of months now,she keeps giving me the i'm not ready response.. she has been to my place on two occasions and each time she visits,she tries initiating sex which i refuse albeit politely in a bid to prove to her I want more than just sex nor the friends with benefits ish but each time i refuse,she ends up saying it was a test....am in my early 30's looking for a serious relationship with this same lady...but what got me real perplexed was her reaction while leaving today,she looked scorned and a bit infuriated...a part of me regrets my not giving in while the other part lavish accolades on me for my resolve...pls advise me cos i feel like i lost her already.....whatever happens, i feel posterity will judge me fairly.....should I jus let her be or persist?
Please post her contact details. We'll help you to make "IN-DEPTH" enquiries.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by YorubaNinja: 3:55am On Oct 14, 2019
She's trying to eat and have her cake at a time. She doesn't wanna date you as, she probably has someone more serious on the side but ONLY trying to get some from you and, move on. cool

"6-You've just increased ur self-worthiness. You've made urself a difficult code to decipher. 7-This increases her curiosity and inquisitiveness abt you" .... Man Law, 4:6-7

"Now that you've earned urself the bargaining power, next move... Take a few steps back from chasing her and, she'll do the chase! ... Cracking the G-Code, 10:7

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by mrssomebody(f): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2019
Poster the girl is not interested in dating you........you did the right thing and you deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by showafrica(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2019
YorubaNinja:
She's trying to eat and have her cake at a time. She doesn't wanna date you as, she probably has someone more serious on the side but ONLY trying to get some from you and, move on. cool

"6-You've just increased ur self-worthiness. You've made urself a difficult code to decipher. 7-This increases her curiosity and inquisitiveness abt you" .... Man Law, 4:6-7

"Now that you've earned urself the bargaining power, next move... Take a few steps back from chasing her and, she'll do the chase! ... Cracking the G-Code, 10:7

You bad gan, I know those type of ladies. I don't usually succumb to there advances. They usually withdraw from you after 3 or 4 tries. To me they have hidden agenda, I don't like it when a woman wants to seduces me to have sex with her

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2019
YorubaNinja:

spot on....av gotten to a point in my life where am not easily swayed by emotions or controlled by my d**k...i jus want do to it right....thanks,i feel better

7 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Prompto: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Later you'll come back to NL wailing that one girl you love gave it to another. Girl tell you she no want serious relationship, you sha wan force her. If she start messing around with your heart u go de wail up n down like rnoron.

Kevsmart88:

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by solmusdesigns: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2019
undecided

God save my perveted mind,.. to me i dont ask a lady out, i barely get her comfy with me and try to get smoochy....... now they say its sexual harrassment

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Prompto:
Later you'll come back to NL wailing that one girl you love gave it to another. Girl tell you she no want serious relationship, you sha wan force her. If she start messing around with your heart u go de wail up n down like rnoron.

and what makes you think i only want sex....the life u choose to lead is solely dependent on choices...it's obvious u misunderstood my post...have a great day young man

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2019
yeye boy, toto wey u for don Bleep clean mouth move on angry

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by achikolo(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

God save my perveted mind,.. to me i dont ask a lady out, i barely get her comfy with me and try to get smoochy....... now they say its sexual harrassment

[/s]
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2019
Space booked
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Newboss(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Dude, no fūck session is ever wasted. Practice makes perfect. Ronaldo is deadly in front of goal because he keeps practising.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by IceColdVeins(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2019
I swear you can only get better!!
Newboss:
Dude, no fūck session is ever wasted. Practice makes perfect. Ronaldo is deadly in front of goal because he keeps practising.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by MrStan11(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Dude go to ubunja miseducation and check the topic that treated something like this. That lady has a target.

Take redpill and understand better.
https://www.nairaland.com/5129849/ubunjas-miseducation-city-girl-scheming
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2019
YorubaNinja:

At the end of the day isn't all your man code and G code going to end up with sex?

Why not just chop now. angry

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:

Nairaland romance section isn't the best place to seek advice. Most of the guys here hate women and see women as tools.

That said, I'm truly proud of you.

You are one of the rare guys out there who's head isn't filled with sexual perversion. You can think straight even when the sex is being offered by a lady you like.

You know what you want and have a high self worth.

Your type hardly ever cheats in marriage.

Like I always say, if you are faithful to self when single then you can be faithful to your spouse when married.

So, about the babe, if she is not one ogbanje after your soul then she is definitely after something else. Maybe to make you a side nigga to get money from or she's just crazy about how you can have such self control.

I wouldn't advice you go against your principle to please her. I don't see the relationship working with that start. You'll always wonder if that's how she throws herself at other men she likes.

I mean, if it was just once it won't be bad but her persistence isn't a good sign. Says a lot about her self worth. She might be the type who seeks validation through her body.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by bobokeshington: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:

You mean you rejected free "toto"??

My guy your mumu na 10/10
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

At the and of the day isn't all your man code and G code going to end up with sex?

imagine a girl thinking she knows how to be a man

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:

Who?
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by jerexzy(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Guy u f-up and u have just loose that gal. . chop and clean mouth u no gree
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Kevsmart88(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

Nairaland romance section isn't the best place to seek advice. Most of the guys here hate women and see women as tools.

That said, I'm truly proud of you.

You are one of the rare guys out there who's head isn't filled with sexual perversion. You can think straight even when the sex is being offered by a lady you like.

You know what you want and have a high self worth.

Your type hardly ever cheats in marriage.

Like I always say, if you are faithful to self when single then you can be faithful to your spouse when married.

So, about the babe, if she is not one ogbanje after your soul then she is definitely after something else. Maybe to make you a side nigga to get money from or she's just crazy about how you can have such self control.

I wouldn't advice you go against your principle to please her. I don't see the relationship working with that start. You'll always wonder if that's how she throws herself at other men she likes.

I mean, if it was just once it won't be bad but her persistence isn't a good sign. Says a lot about her self worth. She might be the type who seeks validation through her body.
it feels good hearing this from you ...am definitely not perfect but I ain't a fool either....tnks a lot

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

Who?
you
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by kingxsamz(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

At the end of the day isn't all your man code and G code going to end up with sex?

grin, I wonder o...
Food dey my front, instead make I chop am, I con dey find wetin no loss.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Herbephe1(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2019
what a litmus test! but next time let it turn from red to blue, as in turn the toto to your base
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
She wan confirm say,the Bugatti dey drive.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
generationz:

And become the girls' prey??
That girl has hidden agenda!!

That is not a food, that is a bait!!

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:

Imagine a man (you) thinking he knows anything.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
kingxsamz:

grin, I wonder o...
Food dey my front, instead make I chop am, I con dey find wetin no loss.

It's not an achievement.
Re: When A Woman Offers You Herself And You Refuse.. by generationz(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kevsmart88:
it feels good hearing this from you ...am definitely not perfect but I ain't a fool either....tnks a lot

You are welcome dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? / New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number / E-flirting:What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.