Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Betking don show me shege banza - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betking don show me shege banza (3004 Views)

Betting Don Show Me Shege! / Stage 87 Of Shege / The Shege Men Go Through In The Hands Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betking don show me shege banza by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Good evening
I'm in deep pains right now, I bought a Redmi 12c for #81700 on Monday morning, Getting home, a friend of mine fell in love with the phone immediately and told me he wants it,I told him to go and get it himself.
He persuaded me and told me to sell mine for him that he will give me 2k on top, I sold the phone to him at 83k.
I had an extra 7k at hand making the money with me 90k...I wanted to go for something bigger than the Redmi 12c so I intended to up my budget to 110k.....Now where do I find an extra 20k

I don't know the type of spirit that entered me,I said I can do it with BETKING, I funded 10k from my Opay to betking in the hope of playing just 3odds and getting my 20k extra but Betking really fvcked me up.....I lost the bet....I funded another 10k and lost again
Long story short.....All my 90k is gone

I'm now on my bed thinking about my life,feeling dejected and depressed

I'm the most stupid guy on earth.....I'm sure I am
Now I am back to square one because of my greedness
Learn from my story
Gambling Ruins!

Nlfpmod
Take to front page
Let people learn from my story
Gambling isn't the way to riches

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by otipoju(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
This addi tion will surely destroy you.

Of all addictions na gambling be your own.

Only GOD van save you.

You life don scatter fully

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by duro4chang(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Something like that
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good evening
I'm in deep pains right now, I bought a Redmi 12c for #81700 on Monday morning, Getting home, a friend of mine fell in love with the phone immediately and told me he wants it,I told him to go and get it himself.
He persuaded me and told me to sell mine for him that he will give me 2k on top, I sold the phone to him at 83k.
I had an extra 7k at hand making the money with me 90k...I wanted to go for something bigger than the Redmi 12c so I intended to up my budget to 110k.....Now where do I find an extra 20k

I don't know the type of spirit that entered me,I said I can do it with BETKING, I funded 10k from my Opay to betking in the hope of playing just 3odds and getting my 20k extra but Betking really fvcked me up.....I lost the bet....I funded another 10k and lost again

I'm the stupid guy on earth.....I'm sure I am
Learn from my story
Gambling Ruins!

How do you guys even bet your money so much that you lose all.

Learn to cut the chase.

Your first loss should be your last.

If bet collect your money first then leave am for them.

But you want collect am.

Do you know when you try to chase losses your mind will be unsettled
Your judgement is distorted.
Always know that bet is established to rip you.

Nawa

You are phoneless.

Bet should never be your means of getting money.

Stop listening to people winnings. Can you lose 1 million.

1 Like

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by MuslimIgbo: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Lol
I love stories like this.
From 10k to complete 90k and it wasn't like there was a gun on your fõõlish head.
People deserve what they get
YOU DESERVE TO SUFFER FOR BEING A FOOLISH SOUL

5 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Sandralight(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sorry, we learn in life everyday.
The deed is done and nothing can be done about it, just try and move on, money will surely come and you will get another phone.
When there is life there is hope.
Gambling doesn't pay, most people that enjoy gambling are those that are very rich and just use a little fraction of their money to bet, poor people tends to use their entire savings to bet and end up losing everything

4 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by HeartlessMan: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
I can't see anywhere gambling or betking did anything to you here. From what I read, you went to them, they didn't force themselves on you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by GanagiBitrus: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Funny enough, this your painful experience will not stop others from gambling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by oonyeoma50: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
We gain some, we lose some.
Not a big deal undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by STARGREEN(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
While a few enjoy...many crying.

In reality, what favours A might ruin B.

That Xavi was a successful footballer doesn't mean that he would have been a successful sprinter.

Stick to what work for you and be contented.

2 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by 24SEVEN: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good evening

Learn from my story
Gambling Ruins!

Nfpmod
Take to front page

Hahahahahahahahahhaha. Wow. I love this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Edipet(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good evening
I had an extra 7k at hand making the money with me 90k...[b]I wanted to go for something bigger than the Redmi 12c [/b]so I intended to up my budget to 110k.....Now where do I find an extra 20k

Learn from my story
Gambling Ruins!

Nfpmod
Take to front page
on less than a day of using phone, you were already craving for something bigger. You Cook this story
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Reelz: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Don't stop Bros.. u will recover all u lost mumu..

1 Like

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by lolu2019: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Frontpage by force.u try
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Life na all about risk...

Only crypto traders go tell u werin b loss...

In a day in crypto u can loss 4 million ...

Bro..just move one..

Na just 90k u loss

3 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Solofresh2: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
First of, delete the app from your phone and don't visit any betting site again. Start having the mindset that there are no shortcuts to success. The billionaires you see today didn't become a billionaire in a week or day. They started bit by bit till they get to that position.Work and save to a great level then think of investment.

4 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
You are not the most stupid guy on earth, only if you have learnt your lessons. You just paid your learning fees of 90k in the school of gambling. I just hope you catch up with the syllabus on time.

There are guiding principles in punting which you are definitely oblivous of.

3 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Nasri100(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Battlefield2:
Good evening

Learn from my story
Gambling Ruins!

Nlfpmod
Take to front page

Been there, done that. You will be amazed how 90k can leave your account in minutes cause the more you lose the more you addicted grin

Sorry my friend. Learn from this phase. I will see if i can buy a used iPhone 12 and bring to Naija for you by September.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by ravensckar(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
The only thing I can bet my money on is a BOXING MATCH. Anything wey make me lose the bet, the person that caused it would have been beaten blue black. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Nasri100(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
First of, delete the app from your phone and don't visit any betting site again. Start having the mindset that there are no shortcuts to success. The billionaires you see today didn't become a billionaire in a week or day. They started bit by bit till they get to that position.Work and save to a great level then think of investment.

I dont think that deleting APP will work cause i lost count how many times i deleted flashscore and sofascore apps but still ended up checking from safari grin grin grin

I know the OP will still try to bet again despite all the advice people will drop here grin

Just dont do it though.

5 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by PerfectStranger(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Delete ke.

I deleted sporty bet yet I still visit there via Opera mini and Safari.

Op, trenches calling...

3 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Adeleketj: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Okay so sorry for your experience bro.

But you need a admit it's a mistake that needs not to happen again ever.

Most males do gamble. Only few are disciplined enough to not even gamble at all

And some times mistakes are good because they teach you to be wiser.

There was a time I got a loan close to more than 100k and I lost everything to bet9ja.

I actually wasn't a gambler but one stupid idea came to me that I needed to double the money. Unfortunately I lost all and even more.

Till I ran into more and more dept. I was at the lowest point of my life.

Thank God for His Mercies.
. Now I have repaid all debt. And I can never make such a mistake again. Knowing what I had to go through to survive the bad days

4 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by KingDash09(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
He will sell it use the money to gamble some more...
Nasri100:

Been there, done that. You will be amazed how 90k can leave your account in minutes cause the more you lose the more you addicted grin

Sorry my friend. Learn from this phase. I will see if i can buy a used iPhone 12 and bring to Naija for you by September.
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by FROGMAN101(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
KingDash09:
He will sell it use the money to gamble some more...

Exactly. He will sell it to gamble. And he wont feel bad cause he didnt buy the phone with his money
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Geovanni412(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
You are not the most stupid guy on earth, only if you have learnt your lessons. You just paid your learning fees of 90k in the school of gambling. I just hope you catch up with the syllabus on time.

There are guiding principles in punting which you are definitely oblivous of.

Michael Jordan gambles

Floyd Mayweather gambles

The problem is not gambling... it's staking more than you can afford to lose

The gambling that is losing somebody money is the same gambling that made Brentford and Brighton owners billionaires

Better to be the booker than the better

4 Likes

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by KingDash09(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Naso baba
FROGMAN101:

Exactly. He will sell it to gamble. And he wont feel bad cause he didnt buy the phone with his money
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Geovanni412(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
ravensckar:
The only thing I can bet my money on is a BOXING MATCH. Anything wey make me lose the bet, the person that caused it would have been beaten blue black. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What of MMA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by jaywon442: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Nasri100 post=124383577]

Sorry my friend. Learn from this phase. I will see if i can buy a used iPhone 12 and bring to Naija for you by September. [/quote Boss man! me too need phone mine phone don spoil. Me no need iphone 12, any small smart phone of any brand is okay. I will appreciate if it can brought to reality
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by dontrulee: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2023
Gambling is good if you follow some rules.
1. First establish multiple sources of income, gambling should be like a side hustle or hobby
2. Do not bet more than 20% of your total assets or net worth.
3. Diversify your bets leveraging different bet platforms, break down large sums into smaller sums to play bets
4. Go for smaller odds, the chances of winning are higher.
5. Do not use the money you should use to chop to bet, because bet fit chop you.
6. Only bet that which you can afford to loose.
7. No bet is sure, fixed matches games are most likely a scam. No be you dey play the game.
8. Be wary of rollovers, Dem fit roll you inside mud
9. If you've made three loses in a row, stop and don't let your emotions control you.
10. No use your savings bet.
11. Betting tends to favour the rich more than the poor. So, let the poor breeef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2023
dontrulee:
Gambling is good if you follow some rules.
1. First establish multiple sources of income, gambling should be like a side hustle or hobby
2. Do not bet more than 20% of your total assets or net worth.
3. Diversify your bets leveraging different bet platforms, break down large sums into smaller sums to play bets
4. Go for smaller odds, the chances of winning are higher.
5. Do not use the money you should use to chop to bet, because bet fit chop you.
6. Only bet that which you can afford to loose.
7. No bet is sure, fixed matches games are most likely a scam. No be you dey play the game.
8. Be wary of rollovers, Dem fit roll you inside mud
9. If you've made three loses in a row, stop and don't let your emotions control you.
10. No use your savings bet.
11. Betting tends to favour the rich more than the poor. So, let the poor breeef.

Thanks boss
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2023
Nasri100:

Thank you
Re: Betking don show me shege banza by Oyindamolah: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Hai bisogno di Gesù

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Pet Peeves? / The Most ROMANTIC Day Of The Week (A Poll) / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.