Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

This Age Long Scam On The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Age Long Scam On The Internet (1113 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning / Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2023
So I was surfing the internet and this message telling me that I have received 1,945,725,62
Popped up and urging me to "Tap to get Your money"

I clicked on it and I was led to a website where I was asked to answer 5 questions and take my money..

Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2023
When I clicked on the drop down indicted in the picture above... It brought me to this page

It gave me two options.
1. Transfer money
Or
2. Withdraw money

If you click on either of the two, it takes you to another website, where the gimmicks continue

Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
After clicking to answer the 5 questions, I was brought here. A page that has WHITE GUYS making confessional statements and claims that they won and the website was REAL

I had no idea white guys too like naira so much

Even an Arab guy Commented "wow this is a miracle" cheesy

Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by Badbunny: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2023
So, did you get the money or not? grin
Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2023
Badbunny:
So, did you get the money or not? grin

Certainly not in this lifetime cheesy
Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2023
If you have noticed, initially they said I should receive /claim my money, but I was taken to spin a wheel after.... They are telling me to subscribe with 30naira to their sponsors website.

Wetin oyinbo wan use my 30naira do?

Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by Obainoman6: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2023
You knew it's a scam but you still clicked on the link, they could phish you from there or even spyware or virus, stop clicking on spammy and scam links.
Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2023
Who is behind this age long scam

Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by OperationalVehi: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Obainoman6:
You knew it's a scam but you still clicked on the link, they could phish you from there or even spyware or virus, stop clicking on spammy and scam links.

It's a sacrifice to at least show my people what is happening on the internet wink
Re: This Age Long Scam On The Internet by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Obainoman6:
At least someone sacrificed their phone to show us that this thing is a scam. Next time we see it we will jump and pass

(1) (Reply)

Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend / My Fiance Earn More Than Me? / "the Concept Of Love Confuses Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.