Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,074 members, 7,832,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira (3943 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by ican2020: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Very unserious country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Lovelive: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bitterness I see in your word.

Watch it.

I am not an Igbo man.

Wiifesnatcher:

Tinubu's worse will be better than Peter obi's best, Anambra was a show of shame under his govt

you southeasterners should better enter the GWR complain-a-thon and cry-a-thon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by citygarden(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
How many times should we be lecturing ipod, should the judiciary not have its own from the national budget? Anyway, you are still infected by Obi virus. You need cure.
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by gammarays(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

Tinubu's worse will be better than Peter obi's best, Anambra was a show of shame under his govt

Peter Obi legacy in Anambra is still living till today. A great Economist who doesn't lavish money.

Tinubu left Lagos the highest state with debts with nothing tangible to show for. Lagos was once a capital for decades and earns the highest revenue even more than most African countries.

Lagos should be competing with Cairo, Cape town etc. Comparing Lagos with Anambra shows Lagos failed and the blame goes to past leaders especially Tinubu for mismanaging resources.

Tinubu has already made Nigeria worse than he met it.
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by BOYS2MEN: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
An example of brain drained being...there you are 👉
Wiifesnatcher:

Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Afamed: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
DevilsEqual:
How una dey take carry news without source dey shame me
It makes u appear dumb when u go about spreading news with no credible source, it makes others questions your level of intelligence

Most of our youths are very gullible and easy to fool...Obi-diots are worse
Do not waste your time with those headless mobs
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by famology(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
So supplementary budget don become Tinubu bribing Judges? All three arms got supplementary budget provisions. You obidiotssssss are truly brainless
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by gebest: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tinubu believes so much in the power of money.
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Slynation(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Agriculture got N19.2 billion in the entire country while Judges got 35billion...These shows where their priorities lies...
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by UHLmoving: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:40am On Jul 15, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
An example of brain drained being...there you are 👉

prove me wrong international Dundee
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2023
gammarays:

Peter Obi legacy in Anambra is still living till today. A great Economist who doesn't lavish money.

Tinubu left Lagos the highest state with debts with nothing tangible to show for. Lagos was once a capital for decades and earns the highest revenue even more than most African countries.

Lagos should be competing with Cairo, Cape town etc. Comparing Lagos with Anambra shows Lagos failed and the blame goes to past leaders especially Tinubu for mismanaging resources.

Tinubu has already made Nigeria worse than he met it.

Soludo that had first hand information stated that Peter obi fiscal policies is ruined and amount to nothing

list Peter obi's legacies here and disgrace yourself, I will list both human and physical capital of Tinubu as Lagos Gov
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Lovelive:
Bitterness I see in your word.

Watch it.

I am not an Igbo man.

Bitterness in saying the truth, Mr I'm not Igbo man, who cares where you crawl out from? clown
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by BOYS2MEN: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
God forbid me if I should do that...I love the fact you are brain drained...sorryNOvex grin
Wiifesnatcher:

prove me wrong international Dundee
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by SemperFid: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

You are a fool

8k no reach you

70bn no reach u

35bn no still reach you.

You de talk nonsense.

I say again, you are a fool.
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by gammarays(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:

Soludo that had first hand information stated that Peter obi fiscal policies is ruined and amount to nothing

list Peter obi's legacies here and disgrace yourself, I will list both human and physical capital of Tinubu as Lagos Gov
His legacies in education, health care and governance is still bearing fruits.
Soludo that's still trying to get his balance 🙄🙄
Ask those living in Anambra to tell you the truth.

Tinubu's Lagos is a glorified slum just aided by it's natural location as an economic hub.
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Lovelive: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mouton
Wiifesnatcher:

Bitterness in saying the truth, Mr I'm not Igbo man, who cares where you crawl out from? clown
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

You are a fool
8k no reach you
70bn no reach u
35bn no still reach you.
You de talk nonsense.
I say again, you are a fool.

you're calling your dad first name with joy
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Raskimonojendor: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2023
Mtchew....I thought it was 500 billion naira.
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
God forbid me if I should do that...I love the fact you are brain drained...sorryNOvex grin

kid will always be kid
Re: Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira by BOYS2MEN: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just like ur old man
Wiifesnatcher:

kid will always be kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bapapupa Salutes Ben Akabueze:: Best Budget Planner In The Land. / Petrol Sells For N120 In Osun / Pictures From APC Rally In Benin Today [Reload]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.