Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT (1573 Views)

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / PEPT: Bola Tinubu Claims In His Final Written Address That He Got 25% In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Made2Last: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2023
The aftermath of electoral loss is always very challenging and very few can handle it...

This is true for Obi people ... Sanity has been taken away from them...

001Lagos:
are you a Nigerian ?..

This thread is for sane Nigerians and you don't fall in that category.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

I am not Princeoflagos so stop masturbating on my case

Fuckoff

Shame can never let you admit. What have you ever been proud of, not even your home region.

Abi no be with this same moniker you dey narrate my private conversation on this forum with princeoflagos, relaying it with this moniker as a 3rd party.

Chai, you have climbed tree pass leaves walahi

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Shame can never let you admit. What have you ever been proud of, not even your home region.

Abi no be with this same moniker you dey narrate my private conversation on this forum with princeoflagos, relaying it with this moniker as a 3rd party.

You're a nuisance on this forum and people talk about your nuisancy offline . Nothing is hidden about you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Hisbah(f): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Hi, are you literate enough to work at NNPC?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Chei πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Hisbah(f): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

You know, I answered your question about how sane I am which I can beat my chest with what I listed above.

Now tell us, how sane are you or have you ever been?

Let's compare our sanity based on our activities/supports/ analysis on this forum
Hello pls stop sending me emails about job every minute. I've told you I'll do something for you when I'm less busy. Just be patient ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

You're a nuisance on this forum and people talk about your nuisancy offline . Nothing is hidden about you

I am aware of you and your likes doing petty gossiping about me offline. That's what I have subjected you people to. We can never stoop that low to such level.

Na so we dey roll. If dem no talk about you, you no be person. I am glad.

So I no dey surprise whenever coordinated attack happens. Laako bi ibon dey here. Dodo una no go see chop

grin
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

I am aware of you and your likes doing petty gossiping about me offline. That's what I have subjected you people to.

Na so we dey roll. If dem no talk about you, you no be person. I am glad.

So I no dey surprise whenever coordinated attack happens. Laako bi ibon dey here. Dodo una no go see chop

grin
You should see it as a great achievement that a bonafide stud and God's gift to Nigeria like me is talking about you offline ..

But, I don't remember gossiping about a lazy head like you 😘😘
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by BabaRamota1980: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
I read the address, when writing about results the lawyer said "second respondent scored 25% in 29 states and Abuja, whereas first petitioner scored 25% in 16 states including Abuja".

That tweet is mischievious and is feeding false information to public.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by helinues: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

You should see it as a great achievement that a bonafide stud and God's gift to Nigeria like me is talking about you offline ..

But, I don't remember gossiping about a lazy head like you 😘😘

I dare you and all the wailers on this forum to name 3 major arguments you have ever won against me since I have been on this forum.

I am daring all you people 1 billion times to come and disgrace me with any major arguments you have ever won.

See, make una mount untop of each other tall pass Everest, una never reach.

What have what you and and your likes have brought to your region if not calamity. You were alive when I and few other Yoruba patriots defended SW from end sars bandits, stood our ground about Igboho interfering into herdsmen crisis.

What would you and your likes tell your grand children about the meaning of UGM, sit at home. What role would you explain to them to have played in averting it.

Una dey alive making irrelevant comments online while illiterate kids are locking everyone up in your region.

Simeon Ekpa just declared another 2 weeks sit at home.

You and your likes should ask una self, '

What's my value of education if illiterate kids are the one calling shots in my home region '
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lol
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Buccalcavity2: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
SMH. Obedients have poor judgement indeed.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by sirchim(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
Abeg make dem avoid buckets oo

Cos that kicking can never be from sane Nigerians
common shame you no get.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by sirchim(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

How can you support a drug kingpin and still claim that you're stable

Criminals and there supporters aren't mentally stable people ..
As in big criminal.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by sirchim(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

How can you support a chronic liar with no tangible achievements or legacies.

How can you support someone who has no clue in solving the insecurities in his region but delusionally thinking he can solve the insecurities of complicated Nigeria as a whole.

How can you support a candidate who promised to make Nigeria from consumption to production yet want to open all outr borders openly. Discussing economic matter like a carpenter.

How people fell for such colossal failure should be added to the new wonders in the world .

You no funny jor!☹️
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by sirchim(m): 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

With no tangible achievement you say?

His Excellency Mr Peter Obi is a 2 term governor of Anambra state ..

He was chairman of fidelity bank before he got a more bigger post.

He was member of late general sanni abacha economic council team.

He worked in ex president Goodluck Jonathan economic team and he performed excellently well.

His first attempt at presidency saw Tinubu losing Lagos for the first time disgracefully and a governor and members of federal representatives emerged under Labour Party, all thanks to Peter obi .

His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi was 35 when he bought his first house in U.K for $1million dollars and that was long before he joined politics.

So what have you ever achieved in your life apart from kissing Tinubu ass?
You don't need to go too far, even THIEFNIBU knew he was RIGGED in.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by Dubetex96(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
That's why INEC was busy inflating Tinubu score
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by sirchim(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

What's the meaning of this gibberish?

Next time write in your native language
Everyone makes mistake, so keep your correction to yourself.
Re: Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT by 001Lagos: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dubetex96:
That's why INEC was busy inflating Tinubu score

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is Ruling Lagos? Tinubu or Ogunlewe? / Yardua is not Dead! / Meet The Bukola Saraki Merceneries On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.