Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos (30194 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

Ekpa is a bastard. Non of us from South East Asia ever support him.

Coming to endsars, I don't remember seeing any Igbo person during the carnage at the Palace of Oba Lil Wayne

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Padipadi: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Simon was speaking to a people of a tribe resident in the southwest. How does it affect Mr Ex-criminal?
Ok. That trouble you all are looking for you ll get it. No one should beg for release of Simon Ekpa

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Diligent1(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man
You have shown your stupidity again
Tueeee

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Padipadi: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ibos living in Lagos should please obey Simon Ekpa. Infact they should bring UGM too.

Sebi their Eze ndigbo that threatened Lagos with IPOB is still cooling off in a jail.

Ilorin is not part of the SW region. Illorin is an emirate.

ibos are generally obsessed with the SW region. To them, Lagos is London, while Ibadan is Manchester grin
Ilorin is part of southwest. Their emir sef know. Do you know who ll succeed him if it's not a Yoruba man

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Padipadi: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guyman01:
Make una stop catching cruise with an efulefu called Ekpa whom Igbos are already planning how to deal with him ig not that Finland refused to cooperate by giving him sanctuary and focus on saving Ilorin where Yoruba traditional festivals have been banned by Fulani jihadists who invaded the city
Ilorin's issue is being addressed

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
77up:
then "the people of a tribe" should go back to their region to practice all kinds of madness they want, it's no one's business in south west.

When I saw their videos of how they were terrorising themselves,I was just laughing because it's not my business.
I don't know the sort of education you've had in your life, but according to the constitution, Nigerians are free to move anywhere.

Get a copy of the constitution mr empty head.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Omoawoke: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Where was gani Adams when Fulani people conquered Ilorin kwara state

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .

A terrorist just like Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .

He wasn’t born then. Stop crying.

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Diligent1(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

The Igbos in lagos will obey the sit at home, there would be total shut down of all the places controlled by Igbos in lagos; Festac, Oojo, Alaba, Amuwo Odofin etc anybody who flaunt or disobey the orders by coming out in those places would be dealt with. Taskforce is already been put in place to deal with defaulters of the sit at home in lagos
Then, they should be ready to go back to their region

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Omoawoke: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Atheistan:
Igbos do not align with Simon Ekpe or whatever the Monkey's name is...
He is a terrorist as long as the South East is concerned.
In the beginning of all these he rode on the sentiments of the South Eastern people agitation for seclusion. But has steered off the path and became a terrorist.
People in the South East are not sitting at home because they align with his thoughts but because he has employed hoodlums from all over the country to kill, terrorize and enforce his agenda.

I dont know why Gani or whatever his name is, is making it an Igbo affair, he should stop being tribalistic and channel his vulgarism to the fugitive Ekpe, his cohorts and sponsors.

The hoodlums he employed are from the southeast alone.
Would you stop deceiving yourself, have you gone to Facebook and twitter and see that all his supporters are igbos.
Man has over 90k followers in twitter. Are they not all igbos
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Beremx:
I support Gani Adams on this. He shouldn't worry about the rabble rouser called Simon Ekpa. Igbos in Lagos are law abiding people and will go about their business.

Nevertheless, he didn't say anything concerning the Issese festival being cancelled at Ilorin. I expected him to say something about it as a traditional title holder he is. Apart from Professor Wole Soyinka, no other notable Yoruba personality has gotten the balls to criticize the Emir of Ilorin.

Why is that?

AAre is not a civilian and ilorin issue is not a tribal issue

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Mccullum: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man

Only Igbos screaming Lagos is no man's land in Nigeria, other tribes just ignores yanmarin senseless claiming.

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
PeggySandas:

This is how you know a brainwashed little pig.

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see!

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Adubi78(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Calabar and enugu also was once Capital. And that does not make them no mans land. EVEN FCT ABUJA cannot be called no mans land as we speak.
You better do back home and develop your forsaking and eroded region nowso that your grand children will not curse you for abandoning your fathers house and developing other peoples father land. i pity you

FOOTSOLDIER2:

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 2mch(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

The Igbos in lagos will obey the sit at home, there would be total shut down of all the places controlled by Igbos in lagos; Festac, Oojo, Alaba, Amuwo Odofin etc anybody who flaunt or disobey the orders by coming out in those places would be dealt with. Taskforce is already been put in place to deal with defaulters of the sit at home in lagos
They will all die like flies. The enforcers. Which is what Gani is telling you.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by sparko1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Atheistan:
Igbos do not align with Simon Ekpe or whatever the Monkey's name is...
He is a terrorist as long as the South East is concerned.
In the beginning of all these he rode on the sentiments of the South Eastern people agitation for seclusion. But has steered off the path and became a terrorist.
People in the South East are not sitting at home because they align with his thoughts but because he has employed hoodlums from all over the country to kill, terrorize and enforce his agenda.

I dont know why Gani or whatever his name is, is making it an Igbo affair, he should stop being tribalistic and channel his vulgarism to the fugitive Ekpe, his cohorts and sponsors.

You are wrong, wait until the federal government try to arrest him, then you will understand that he is an emperor.

You see how the Eze in Lagos made some threat and everyone said, he doesn't speak for the igbo, then he was arrested and every igbos begin to write Sanwo, even some elders came to Lagos to demand for his release.

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ariesbull: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Did the clown warn Emir when they chased the Yoruba traditionalists last week
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Adubi78(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Calabar and enugu also was once Capital. And that does not make them no mans land. EVEN FCT ABUJA cannot be called no mans land as we speak.
You better go back home and develop your forsaking, backward and eroded region now, so that your grand children will not curse you for abandoning your fathers house and developing other peoples father land. i pity you.

FOOTSOLDIER2:
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by chidiokay: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

I doubt if you are your right senses, mockery that does not go beyond words, so far what actions or move have subjected the SW to mockery as you claim
People are free to wake up and say whatever they like, but whats the implication
Ojukwu greatest mistake was trying to invade SW, he paid darely
The last time SS mlitant tried to invade SW with their bullshit, dey smell their mama pvssy

Drum wey get water no dey make noise, nonentities like you go about thinking its about beating chest or causing noise pollution, real men don't make noise cross the line and you will know gentility is not stupidity or weakness
When they said Lagos is no man's land and they will dethrone yorubas authorities,... who follow dem brag muscle, small skit wey there eye on election day their generation won't forget.

Yorubas don't believe in noise, cross the line and lets see how your mothers we get away unscrewed cheesy

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Jeyun: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

na your papa go obey the sit at home. Abeg try be part of the enforcers I wan check something
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by romeocares2: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Anyone who comes to Lagos to do Biafra sit at home protest should be shut at sight. Let Simon come to Nigeria and do the protest. He hide in Finland and sending fools to die for nothing
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by optionalY09: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Did you get it? Use your brain. Take your Nnamani o Oyaafia - LOL
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Menclothing: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

Weak and coward and they dominate every industry and politics than any other tribe your medicine never complete see a doctor

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Chucks13: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yoruba people I repeat bring Sunday Igboho back this is the time you need him most these ingrate invaders won't listen untill you show them wotowoto dem no go neva forget.

What concerns or connect Lagos with sit-at-home if not an effontry? Yoruba people put Christainity aside this is the time to face reality revive Agbekoya and traditionally re-equip them, revive OPC and give unlimited authority to Amotekun then cap it all by returning Sunday Igboho home then constantly do Oro festival and Isese festival and the Muslims in SW should brace up since they are not ready to let your region rest then it is time to protect your region with every power God gave to you.

I said it here long ago ipob hold meeting in Lagos, Benni and Abuja and that evil Bitter Obi is aware. I'm not a Yoruba guy but was proudly born in SW and grew up in the North make it easy for me to secretly enter anyone or anywhere because I speak Yoruba fluently, I speak igbo fluently, I speak Hausa like no man business even understand Fufude to some extend.

Yoruba wake up defend your land, no Yoruba land share border with East to give Ekpa such audacity. This is no time to play nice guy anymore because a particular region want a total showdown then let veryone be ready and prepare.

This bullying of the Yoruba is very annoying pls enough is enough. Is there no igbo in Kaduna and Kano dem born Ekpa to dare even say sit-at-home in Kano? Wallahi heads go roll within hour I swear to Jah.

My honest advise

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by renderme: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrBanner:
There's nothing APC loves more than dividing this country for their own personal gain. Nigerians don't understand that the APC are the kings of propaganda! Nobody has ever said anything about a sit at home protest in anywhere outside SE, but this news was brought here to further widen the crack in nigerias democracy.
Gani Adams is not APC and never been a card carrying member.
He is OPC and the recently crowned aare ona kakaanfo which means he can speak for any yoruba territory in Nigeria. It's his traditional right.

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by sukar886: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why not tell tinubu to realease nnamdi kanu, than warning him, you people should do the right thing , realease nnamdi kanu
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Gentew(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:

Mtchew

Online IPOB spotted......

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by EcoNews: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Is your Igbo hopeless father dead that you can not direct your question to him ?

Even if he's dead why not take your question to him in hell where you will both perish.

001Lagos:

Mtchew

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Chucks13: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
sparko1:

You are wrong, wait until the federal government try to arrest him, then you will understand that he is an emperor.

You see how the Eze in Lagos made some threat and everyone said, he doesn't speak for the igbo, then he was arrested and every igbos begin to write Sanwo, even some elders came to Lagos to demand for his release.

See another losed one that rope is needed for immediately.

Only arrogant and chest beaten that is all. Blabla, blehbleh, bulaba bulabu shit.

Same way you said Kanu is invisible, he is yuur God, he is your messiah, touch him and Nigeria exist no more las las we went for him, caught him, chained him like a ram, and dumped the idiot in DSS free room pls is Nigeria burning now? Why can't he dissapper since? Na beg you come dey beg Tinubu to free you messiah, you see your life?

You be real otondo! Gerrat out here biko.

Very shameless arrogant naught head.

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by nedekid: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
I am sure people of the south east will be greatful if gani can use his mystical or physical powers to take out that Ekpa terrorist since government with all it's available instruments cannot liquidate him.
I think igbo organisations should place a million dollar international bounty on the head of ekpa. The destruction he is bringing to SW is worth trillions!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by tiswell(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
okeyumez:
We igbos are fast becoming a laughing stock cos of our arrogance and pride nature. Always playing politics of bitterness.
South East is not South West. That Yorubas allow us to operate freely should not be taken for granted.
kunle,
and you knew so much about igbos from ya cave in ogbomosho?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Visits To Abuja House, London (photos) / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68