Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) (18359 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Worsening Insecurity, Backs Creation Of State Police / Sowore, Dasuki: Garba Shehu Angry Over Media Reports, May Appeal Case / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Peter Obi of the Labour Party, LP, has decried what he described as an emerging pattern of fake media reports predicated on interviews and press remarks he never granted.

Obi said it is regrettable that the nation’s politics have sunken to an abysmal level where manipulation of the media space is now a trade.

However, the LP presidential candidate insisted he would continue to speak on topical national issues via recognized news and media outfits.

In a statement issued on his verified Twitter handle on Saturday, the former Anambra State governor maintained that he would not concern himself with cheap distractive trolls, saying his focus and that of the Obidient Movement would not derail from the original mission of creating a new Nigeria.

He wrote,
β€œI have noticed with dismay, an emerging pattern where fake media reports and news items are predicated on interviews and press remarks I never granted.

β€œTwo recent instances relate to my saying that I am looking forward to running for office in 2027 on a supposed Arise TV interview that never took place. The other is about my reaction to prospective appointees to the Federal Government. Both reports are bogus. Regrettably, our politics have sunken to this abysmal level where manipulation of the media space is now a trade.

β€œFor me, I shall continue to speak on topical national issues via recognized news and media outfits. But I certainly will not concern myself with cheap distractive trolls. My focus and that of the Obidient Movement will not derail from the original mission of creating a new Nigeria which we believe is possible.

β€œOur emphasis has never been on political positions or personal aggrandizement, but on putting the nation on the right footing and deepening our democracy by helping to elevate and empower the downtrodden in our society. That was why our messages during the electioneering campaigns were all issue-driven.β€œ

DAILY POST | PETER OBI'S TWITTER PAGE

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting HoeBee the lying machine at the polls.

I diss Hobee with β€œI Smell Pssy” by 50 Cent.

163 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by SwissMass: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Life is a mirror it reflects you, what you sow is what you will reap, when Peter girigory Obi's igbo supporters were attacking and insulting pastor Kumuyi, pastor Adeboye, Adefarasin, Ooni, Fela Kuti that is dead, Wole Soyinka, even babies like Reno omokri little baby and Seyi law small girl, he refused to warn them

160 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's too much..................Haters of progress, Lovers of misery!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by EcoNews: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
This Pandora criminal bastard n foolish talk na 5 n 6

74 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Feintline: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
The camp and people of the unconstitutional illegitimate president are the ones responsible for the rascality of fake news against the people's president.

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Massiveglory: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nigerians dodged hollow-tip bullets by rejecting HoeBee the lying machine at the polls.

Your colleagues have off their mic due to hunger. Dem no see money for even mb talkless of 2 square meal.
You still de run your mouth. Save your small cash. The hunger never start o.

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
This female sounding man is becoming more and more irrelevant as the days passes by.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Massiveglory: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

EcoNews:
This Pandora criminal bastard n foolish talk na 5 n 6

Your colleagues have off their mic due to hunger. Dem no see money for even mb talkless of 2 square meal.
You still de run your mouth. Save your small cash. The hunger never start o.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Made2Last: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
See the purveyor of fake news and stats saying he doesn't like his tools of trade...

Like the fish saying it does not like water...

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Tntsi: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Made2Last:
See the purveyor of fake news and stats saying he doesn't like his tools of trade...

Like the fish saying it does not like water...

The rubble rouser we see you.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Let Nairaland biased mods keep doing what they know best....that is SILENCING OTHER TRIBES WITH CONTRARY VIEWS...

This is because I am just coming back from a ban that lasted 2 weeks because I called out someone who tried to get another person banned!

Now, I understand why Nairaland keeps losing viewership and have degenerated into a field of the uncouths and bigots.

But like the Yoruba man that I am, I have the blood of Baba Fela in me, we will keep saying the truth even if it will get us banned or permanently deleted.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Made2Last: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Placeholder FC we see you!

Tntsi:

The rubble rouser we see you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by accordadoga26(f): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mtcheew...

So what should Tinubu do?

Thank God this idiot with upper iweka accent did not become president. Na national embarrassment e for be with his useless accent.

Obi the failure.

The idiot who could not save Anambra some people who don't mean well for Nigeria said he is going to save Nigeria

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Cloudflare: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Damn!

The election tribunal should hurry up and declare Peter obi president of Nigeria with immediate effect. This is exactly the man Nigeria needs

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by fourboys: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Obi my man

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Theory2022: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

The election tribunal should hurry up and declare Peter obi president of Nigeria with immediate effect. This is exactly the man Nigeria needs

Miracle nor dey tire jesus

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Betanaija42moro: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
PO is their nightmare

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubu criminal media has been doing everything to discredit this innocent man but Nigerians are wiser now.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:

U dodge success and long life

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Henry22(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
APC STILL CAMPAIGNING EVEN AFTER RIGGING THEMSELVES INTO OFFICE, ONLY IN NIGERIA

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by ppogba: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why always me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Dittodat: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
FAKE LYING MOFO complaining about fake media.
You are part and parcel of the whole fake lifestyle.
STFU, you fvcking IPOB retard.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by GeneralPula: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lamba Nanu..

Attention seeking twitter selected president..

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Afamed: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
A known Pandora fraudster

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
stop the lamba Obi, look who's laughing now. Stop mourning.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by richie240: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
This gentleman shd quit whyning like a bitch abeg.
You that just came into national limelight barely one year ago is wailing, what should a Tinubu that has endured over 10yrs of constant maligning do Biko?
cool

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Agbado ppl at it again, jobless miscreants.
Chill them don roll out 8k each for agbado munchers.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
marlow1962:
Agbado ppl at it again, jobless miscreants.
Chill them don roll out 8k each for agbado munchers.

104 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Olusegun Obasanjo In South Africa. / Bandits Kill Soldiers, Kidnap Motorists In Zamfara / Fashola: How We Added 400MW To Power Nat Grid Despite Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.