Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole (39319 Views)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Mitsurugi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
00FFT00:

Small pikin wey dem carry for back no dey know say journey far. On top election wey EU even pay for?. Shebi na from your grand papa wey dey village Nigeria dey go borrow money, even the #8k dem say dem wan share give you.

No worry, close tribunal, send military, appoint anybody. We go still know who own dis country las las.

Leave the monkey. He's the type that takes loan to go and throw a party and believes the bank should let it go, after all e don happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by MrSinister(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states

They helped to fund the election, so they have a say.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by ppogba: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rutherford2019:
The previous elections were different from this 2023s
In the previous elections it was obvious that the winner won the election but it was not free and fair e.g Obasanjo won in 2003,Yaradua won in 2007 and Buhari won in 2015
But in 2023 it's obvious that Tinubu didn't win, infact what inec have with them shows that he didn't win

One will always learn a new thing on Nairaland everyday.

Eskis sir,
What was the basis for declaring the former winners as winners and on what basis were the elections declared to be NOT free and fair?

What is the basis for saying that Tinubu did not win and the elections were NOT free and fair?

Semantics!
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by ppogba: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
MrSinister:

They helped to fund the election, so they have a say.

The one that they funded in Kenya, what has been the results of their blowing hot and cold?

I would have expected them to sort out the election crises in Kenya first before raising the hopes of dreamers in Nigeria.

Abi, what do you think?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by wasuka14(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
To hell with EU. Any report which doesn't capture what happened in SE during election but focusing only on few fight involving igbos tauting yorubas in lagos as no mans land is a stupid report. Did EU visited SE during election? Do they report about killing and riggingin the SE? Are videos not on social media? Did judiciary not Nigeria? Are they not aware of all the synanigan? Law doesn't have emotions like EU. We shall see at the end of the final judgment.

Newton2024:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/eu-has-put-judiciary-under-pressure/
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by MrSinister(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
ppogba:

The one that they funded in Kenya, what has been the results of their blowing hot and cold?

I would have expected them to sort out the election crises in Kenya first before raising the hopes of dreamers in Nigeria.

Abi, what do you think?

They have done what they should do by releasing a damning report. The rest is left for Nigerians and their Judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Jeyun: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states
oh u just dey know. Dey play, make tinubu get small headache now e go run to him master uk for treatment dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Chucks13: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
00FFT00:

Small pikin wey dem carry for back no dey know say journey far. On top election wey EU even pay for?. Shebi na from your grand papa wey dey village Nigeria dey go borrow money, even the #8k dem say dem wan share give you.

No worry, close tribunal, send military, appoint anybody. We go still know who own dis country las las.

You know why I will not reply your silly chest beaten as it raised its ugly head at your last paragraph beating chest wey don turn skeleton. Na you owned Nigeria from Nnewi ba? Dey whin yourself, na here we dey......

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blaze14k: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How does EU affect the proceedings at the PEPT? undecided You gat to be obedient to think it has any effect.

We keep lying to ourselves everyday. How do you think the life of millions of people will improve when we have all the natural resources to do so. Check since babangida came into power till now Nigeria has never been the same. At this point in time technology changed everything u still don't see anything wrong with presidential election with so much overwhelming evidence. Look its either we make this country great by ourselves or keep playing games with our mind. The option is in ur hands bro.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Reference(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Of course the EU has to speak up against the kind of bad governance and institutional failure that leads to the evisceration of Africa and the carnage the passage of hapless citizens fleeing to Europe has come to be.

Of course they have to speak up when bodies of African men and women wash up on their shores from capsized dinghies and sunk, dilapidated boats fleeing the effects of failed governments, autocracy and manic leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by optionalY09: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
magicfarad90:

I don't know whether u will need to borrow sense.. When it concerns borrowing and grants, it concerns EU and The West.. Do you know how much the West including EU donated to Federal government to give INEC and National population commission for election and census alone? They are seeking accountability on how their money is spent.. Even common grant you get from d white, they will still need you to account how you spent it. Let's learn to be responsible and accountable.

All those money na me and you money.

Those people have got no money. Those are the proceeds of what they stole from Nigeria and the rest of africa and they use it to sponsors our country to strategically control us by imposing a leader that will do their will and continue keeping Nigerians and Africans in abject poverty. Peter Obi can never be president. I will personally stop him.

It will be easier for me to support Nnamdi Kanu for me to support sneaky Obi for counselor.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by 001Lagos: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obedient. cry

I still would have been swimming in the ocean of self deception and delusion.
shut up , you were never Obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Jeyun: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
computer0810:

So na today ppl dey go for medicals abroad......u think EU is expecting Nigeria to get ruled by report of elections observers😂😂😂😂

So France will stop tinubu from coming for medicals or what....una just mumu sha, EU report has been trashed and Africans don't need western validation for their elections or development.....we will continue business as usual with every part of d world

But u guys r mumu sha😂😂😂 France wey some countries in Africa dey chase comot, u still believe in international interference in election outcome in dis present day when everyone has moved on except the gullible mumu obi supporters
u speak and sound like an advance mugu, just listen to yourself EU report is trash!!! U don't mean it. So u don't know if the west doesn't want tinubu in less than a week he will leave that sit.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:

You will defend anything. The money EU gave to Nigeria to conduct elections didn't even get to you. Ordinary voter card, you no fit collect, yet you are here defending the same people who siphoned EU money and still run to EU countries to recharge their organs, leaving you behind to grapple with the harsh realities of hell.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by broadman20: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:

Shut up there,

When they were sponsoring INEC with cash and kind like the writer said you never considered yourself as a slave.

Only God knows the kind of academic training you received and where you received it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by 00FFT00(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Chucks13:

You know why I will not reply your silly chest beaten as it raised its ugly head at your last paragraph beating chest wey don turn skeleton. Na you owned Nigeria from Nnewi ba? Dey whin yourself, na here we dey......

f I look you well now, you look like pesin wey go still dey chop "mama thank you" for house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Saint99: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
"APC did not win the election, Labour did not come third, I am not aware of PDP position"....Akin, 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by optionalY09: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
broadman20:

Shut up there,

When they were sponsoring INEC with cash and kind like the writer said you never considered yourself as a slave.

Only God knows the kind of academic training you received and where you received it.

It’s our money they’re giving us back they can not control us because they sponsored election they can go to hell and fvck OBI - He will never be president

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Chucks13: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
00FFT00:

f I look you well now, you look like pesin wey go still dey chop "mama thank you" for house.

Very interesting indeed!!!
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by gotnel: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Agbado boys can continue to play the ostrich and pretend the EU report carries no weight or is of no effect, but men who matter know that Tinubu and APC’s fate was nailed by that report.

Now, asides what Obidients have been saying, an unbiased international body has laid credence to the petitioners’ claims.

The judiciary would have to empty the Constitution and Electoral Act 2022 into the Atlantic to retain Tinubu.

As for me, I will be here as long as it lasts and never give in to evil even when it thinks it’s winning.

Those who like peace must mobilize as hard as those who like violence.”

Let us see how things goes.
Nevertheless, 2027 is the next presidential election in Nigeria.
We have moved
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Richyfj(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
computer0810:
Una just dey deceive una sef.....wetin concern Nigeria with EU madness 😂😂😂
The same way we monitor election in other places in Africa dont forget it's part agreement between the AU and EU about this. They will definitely report what they see..
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by VenExchangee: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You where never obidient so kindly shut your stinking mouth up and keep your rotten fingers out from your itel phone
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by broadman20: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:

It’s our money they’re giving us back they can not control us because they sponsored election they can go to hell and fvck OBI - He will never be president

Your money? Which money are you talking about?

My friend I'm talking about European Union not Tinubu that has stolen the revenue of South West and put into his pocket.

Go meet Tinubu and collect your money abeg and not EU before EFCC will arrest you.

Olodo.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by EDOSBROWN: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
The victory of Evil over good, cannot LAST FOREVER........
If obi is not declared winner, I will not vote again, I will renounce my Nigerian citizenship.....
My personal opinion..
If u like go and roast yourself in HELL, if that is far, hug the nearest Transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Omoawoke: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Spy360:
The supporters of BAT know that he is a fraud. How they want this country to be run by a fraud is what I don't get. How does one hate his nation so bad.
Only those in the SE think he is fraud.
Tinubu won the election hands down.

You guys are clowns, you want to impose a 3rd position candidate that did not meet 25% in up to 25 states to become president.
You guys are so delusional beyond repair

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Hoelujohn: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
And you want to borrow $800m from their institution. Una still be slave
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Bigchristo: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
optionalY09:
when they’re sending aids to your country you don’t consider it as slavery but when it comes to what affects your political views automatically you now see it as a slavery, Oga European electoral observers travel round the world to deliver their duties, don’t make it a big deal your country electoral system is corrupt.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

We keep lying to ourselves everyday. How do you think the life of millions of people will improve when we have all the natural resources to do so. Check since babangida came into power till now Nigeria has never been the same. At this point in time technology changed everything u still don't see anything wrong with presidential election with so much overwhelming evidence. Look its either we make this country great by ourselves or keep playing games with our mind. The option is in ur hands bro.

Lol....their are so many reports that are contrary to EU's. It's all about what we may wish to hold on to. Was EU the only observers? The simple answer is no. And mind you the last election is the very best since 1999. No election can be perfect. Uptill as I am writing this comment. Supporters of Trump and Trump himself still claim that the won the last presidential election.

Peter Obi especially is not a clever man, he lacks the wisdom which is required in this game of politics.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Samakus(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Checked the columnist and he's Yoruba. Atleast, small peace don dey
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by ogbe88(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Chucks13:
Which pressure? Abegyyy!!! Who be EU? Putin wey dey weep their a s s dem no put him under pressure.

Wallahi if I'm Tinubu I will just go ruthless and dissolve any shit tribunal and let Obi go and do his worst, millitary dey even dey find pesin wey dem vex their anger of boko haram and ISWAP for hin body, dem no dey telli pesin.

EU my a s s. Racism going on under their nose on daily basis dem no go under pressure to stop it.

To hell with EU pressure my foot!!!

Tinubu pls give Wike, El Rufai, Fayose ministerial portfolio make all these bitch hear am for body small.
U talk without sense.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You have never been. Ewedu muncher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by ogbe88(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol....their are so many reports that are contrary to EU's. It's all about what we may wish to hold on to. Was EU the only observers? The simple answer is no. And mind you the last election is the very best since 1999. No election can be perfect. Uptill as I am writing this comment. Supporters of Trump and Trump himself still claim that the won the last presidential election.

Peter Obi especially is not a clever man, he lacks the wisdom which is required in this game of politics.
U lack sense kiddo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.