Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole (39312 Views)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Winnin009:

All words above were said with your tongue in your cheek. Just as I know the truth, you also know the truth.

Obi has no substantial case; perhaps. But APC couldn’t even present a reasonable case to prove that they indeed won.

The witnesses they called; most refused to appear before the court. If Obi has no case then APC shouldn’t even be in Abuja to begin with.

Exactly the thoughts of the APC witnesses, they saw it as a waste of their time.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by sangresan(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by sangresan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Winnin009:

He’s wasting the courts time but APC and INEC couldn’t present a substantial case?!

Even their so called witnesses; most refused to show up because they all know the truth. You that barely have enough money to eat after paying the high cost of transportation; it’s you that sees the case better than those witnesses that benefited directly from this atrocity.

You have a problem o bro. No offense.

This is the lie some of you are repeating. APC witnesses refused to show up in court because they were afraid? Lies repeated are often taken as truth.

Who told you this nonsense?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
sangresan:

This is the lie some of you are repeating. APC witnesses refused to show up in court because they were afraid? Lies repeated are often taken as truth.

Who told you this nonsense?

I said most... if I might not be correct to the letter but I read APC had five witnesses but only one showed up. Others citing one reason or the other for not turning up.

I think none of INEC’s witnesses even came.

Please, I stand corrected. Kindly furnish me with an article that states otherwise.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Exactly the thoughts of the APC witnesses, they saw it as a waste of their time.

Exactly, who in their right mind jumps on a sinking ship?! 😂

Apparently, you will.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by MySolace: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states
Iti... INEC invited dem as an observer. Also, dey gave u millions of pounds for d so-called election, and even beyond.

Stop sounding like an illiterate
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Jaytu90(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How does EU affect the proceedings at the PEPT? undecided You gat to be obedient to think it has any effect.

It's like clinching to the delusional 25% FCT. EU report has absolutely no effect what so ever on proceedings at the PEPT. It is also a clinching to delusion and self deception. Why will PEPT base their judgement on EU report when there are numerous reports by other genuine organizations around the world and individuals that validated the last election with a pass mark.

This is just the usual obedient fantasy. Sojourner1976

You're just ranting that's all I see. It's only a matter of time. Save yourself the stress.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Christistruth03: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2023
The EU are evil

They tried to destroy the UK because of Brexit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.