Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole (39322 Views)

Buhari Is Prepping A War With Tinubu By Lanre Adewole / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by poseidon12: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Thank God am no more Obedient. cry

I still would have been swimming in the ocean of self deception and delusion.

Get lost
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by okuta007: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2023
favor914:
Yes o plenty of mumus, only the juvenile mumus don’t understand the modus operandai of their country.

Tribunal, or Supreme Court remove Bola Tinubu from office? Those mumus who even imagine such, must be senior mumus.

is Tinubu bigger than the courts ? was Shonekan government not declared illegal by Nigeria courts when Nigeria was still ruled by decrees ? in case you don’t know let me tell you that decrees are military laws that is in operation when a constitution is suspended

so Shonekan was even above the law by the decree establishing the interim national government

yet that was enough reason for Abacha to overthrow him because he saw that the interim government was about to collapse by that court ruling and he will be consumed too so he forced Shonekan to resign

please read your history - no man is above the law - and Tinubu is president by INEC’s coup detat and he must be removed by the judiciary

The last official coup in Nigeria happened about 30 years ago (1993) maybe you were not even born then so you don’t know what a coup is

I lived through them in Nigeria 🇳🇬 growing up and i can tell you whatever brought Tinubu to Aso Rock was a civilian coup orchestrated by INEC Mahmoud Yakubu / he was the coup announcer 🤨

Thank you!
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by okuta007: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:

All those money na me and you money.

Those people have got no money. Those are the proceeds of what they stole from Nigeria and the rest of africa and they use it to sponsors our country to strategically control us by imposing a leader that will do their will and continue keeping Nigerians and Africans in abject poverty. Peter Obi can never be president. I will personally stop him.

It will be easier for me to support Nnamdi Kanu for me to support sneaky Obi for counselor.

how ? are you a judge or CJN

if your are not / then you want to kill him ?

i hope the DSS arrest you immediately

so you can tell us how you want to “personally”

stop Obi 🤔
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:

We are not collecting aids we are taking reparation- they owe us. Use your fvcking head and stop being a fvcking slaves forever damn it!

They owe you? 😂😂😂

What a clown! The money they paid to your Kings and rulers that were selling their people nko?

It’s called slave trade... trans Atlantic slave trade for a reason.

Any reparations paid by the whites is just out of the goodness of their hearts. The East also took slaves when they brought Islam... heck, several northerners still live and are treated as slaves till this day; go and demand your nonsense from them.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2023
computer0810:

So na today ppl dey go for medicals abroad......u think EU is expecting Nigeria to get ruled by report of elections observers😂😂😂😂

So France will stop tinubu from coming for medicals or what....una just mumu sha, EU report has been trashed and Africans don't need western validation for their elections or development.....we will continue business as usual with every part of d world

But u guys r mumu sha😂😂😂 France wey some countries in Africa dey chase comot, u still believe in international interference in election outcome in dis present day when everyone has moved on except the gullible mumu obi supporters

You’re getting it wrong bro. No one is saying EU’s report is a final say or any of that.

The issue is the report unequivocally outlines issues with the election that are too glaring and obvious to ignore. If after such mountain of evidence (agbado supporters don’t see it as evidence because they’ll say anything to put food on their table and defend their brother/master), the court still rules in favor of Bat, then you know the nation has lost hope!
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by okuta007: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2023
gotnel:

Let us see how things goes.
Nevertheless, 2027 is the next presidential election in Nigeria.
We have moved

with the way this 2023 election was conducted

if allowed to stand - tell me how 2027 will hold?

na war e go be now - no campaign no rally’s

just outright shootings / snatch ballot boxes

put gun for INEC chairman head and force him

to announce result and mock you to go to court

and then it gets to the judges and they say

we can remove the ejection rigger come

back in 2031 - 🤣 na who swear for you ?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 1:09am On Jul 17, 2023
bonnyhope:

It is even you that is a slave

Your leaders stole from you, use the stolen resources to rig election and you are still supporting them blindly

What's more slavery than this

Omo, this your reply ehn. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by optionalY09: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2023
okuta007:

how ? are you a judge or CJN

if your are not / then you want to kill him ?

i hope the DSS arrest you immediately

so you can tell us how you want to “personally”

stop Obi 🤔

Stop think your your mouth to jack yourself up OBI my shithole crap
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Chucks13:

You know why I will not reply your silly chest beaten as it raised its ugly head at your last paragraph beating chest wey don turn skeleton. Na you owned Nigeria from Nnewi ba? Dey whin yourself, na here we dey......

All these for 8k?!?!

You’re literally denying the truth because of 8k your brother has promised you?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Winnin009: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:

All those money na me and you money.

Those people have got no money. Those are the proceeds of what they stole from Nigeria and the rest of africa and they use it to sponsors our country to strategically control us by imposing a leader that will do their will and continue keeping Nigerians and Africans in abject poverty. Peter Obi can never be president. I will personally stop him.

It will be easier for me to support Nnamdi Kanu for me to support sneaky Obi for counselor.

You see your foolishness? They stole your money and used it to develop their nation. You that has the money, why is your nation still a literal shit hole?!

They stole your money. You have human resources and natural resources too that can turn any nation around but you keep going to your slave masters to borrow the money they stole from you. Borrowing the money isn’t the issue, you borrow and use it for nothing or next to nothing.

Yet, you still wail about slave trade that ended almost 200 years ago and how ita still holding you back till now.

At this rate, you’ll borrow forever and be held back forever.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by silverkings: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states

Your question is an indication that you didn't read the article
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by optionalY09: 2:40am On Jul 17, 2023
silverkings:

Your question is an indication that you didn't read the article

In responded to what i read and i got fair response from from my targeted audience. What’s do you make out of that reader?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:43am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:
What concerns EU with Africa are we still slaves. If biafra want to be slaves they can sign off their states

Statement like this only comes from ignorant village kids who get their information only from the market square.

You don't know that the EU donated about 39million Euros for the elections?

Why didn't you, your government and INEC reject it, as you're not their slaves??
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by optionalY09: 2:50am On Jul 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Statement like this only comes from ignorant village kids who get their information only from the market square.

You don't know that the EU donated about 39million Euros for the elections?

Why didn't you, your government and INEC reject it, as you're not their slaves??

Oh crap idiot!
You want Obi right?
tell them to bring in their guns or go back to Biafra dumbass.

I don’t like you personally and your hypocrisy is going to make me puke.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:00am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:

Oh crap idiot!
You want Obi right?
tell them to bring in their guns or go back to Biafra dumbass.

I don’t like you personally and your hypocrisy is going to make me puke.

This animal can't even make a sound argument.

Which human yearns for a liking from a p!g??

Run back to the jungle you emerge from, you stinking foo!
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by egoldman(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Thank God you were never one.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by gotnel: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2023
okuta007:

with the way this 2023 election was conducted

if allowed to stand - tell me how 2027 will hold?

na war e go be now - no campaign no rally’s

just outright shootings / snatch ballot boxes

put gun for INEC chairman head and force him

to announce result and mock you to go to court

and then it gets to the judges and they say

we can remove the ejection rigger come

back in 2031 - 🤣 na who swear for you ?
Myopic mindset of some Obidients students.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Blazebond(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Nothing is going to happen,the E.U or .U.S.A or whatever got nothing to do,slaves like you all can fly there and work meager jobs in their countries and continue to do "massa massa" for them.
When the E.U and the U.S.A was blaming "migrants" (Africans and Arabians ) and calling for their expulsion recently during the french riots,none of you African idiotic online warriors could counter anything because all of you wants to protect your foreign Visa's so you all should get the f**k off with your slavish opinions.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by yemex04(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Sammy5413:
EU never put nobody under pressure
The judges are simply under trial
They can either chose to be fair or show the whole world how corrupt they can be.

Let me guess, they will be termed fair if the Judge nullifies the election & termed corrupt if the election is upheld? 🤣

But the Judges already know they are being blackmailed & this will propel them to be more resolute in adjudicate based on evidences & submission vis-a-vis the Law brought before them. Sincerely speaking PDP & LP presented a poor case.. very very poor one.. You only get to realize this if you knowledgeable enough with a very clear & objective mind.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by iampeterben(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Rutherford2019:
The previous elections were different from this 2023s
In the previous elections it was obvious that the winner won the election but it was not free and fair e.g Obasanjo won in 2003,Yaradua won in 2007 and Buhari won in 2015
But in 2023 it's obvious that Tinubu didn't win, infact what inec have with them shows that he didn't win
Liking this for the truth.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Chucks13: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Winnin009:

All these for 8k?!?!

You’re literally denying the truth because of 8k your brother has promised you?

I will come back for you but let me first discuss with sane people on the forum on something important then comes back to you.

I will answer you definitely and educate you proper.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2023
optionalY09:

We are not collecting aids we are taking reparation- they owe us. Use your fvcking head and stop being a fvcking slaves forever damn it!
Hahaha 😄

Dey play.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by StPete: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2023
computer0810:

So na today ppl dey go for medicals abroad......u think EU is expecting Nigeria to get ruled by report of elections observers😂😂😂😂

So France will stop tinubu from coming for medicals or what....una just mumu sha, EU report has been trashed and Africans don't need western validation for their elections or development.....we will continue business as usual with every part of d world

But u guys r mumu sha😂😂😂 France wey some countries in Africa dey chase comot, u still believe in international interference in election outcome in dis present day when everyone has moved on except the gullible mumu obi supporters

You write like a child. I won’t be surprised if you’re one
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2023
SwissMass:
No man born out woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land
None of what you wrote is his real name. You don't even know the real names of your god.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by coolcare(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Is like Obident is now controlling our media space with false information everywhere
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Dicoomoba: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2023
How many elections have you participated?
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Dicoomoba: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Don’t be deceived ode , even in Europe they got dead people voting werey nie 😂
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by HRprof: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu’ think he can bribe EU by romancing Emmanuel macron and his wife not knowing The France president is a small boy to be used to penetrate EU to cover election fraud
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Tareq1105: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Rutherford2019:
The previous elections were different from this 2023s
In the previous elections it was obvious that the winner won the election but it was not free and fair e.g Obasanjo won in 2003,Yaradua won in 2007 and Buhari won in 2015
But in 2023 it's obvious that Tinubu didn't win, infact what inec have with them shows that he didn't win

Who's deceiving you?

EU observers report was biased against the APC.

Mind you, EU observers report did not say that APC rigged, but complain about transmission of results.

It's biased, to me, bcoz all the insults, bullying and name calling against Tinubu by the obidients were not captured but it captured FFK and keyamo attack against opposition parties.

It's unfair to APC.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Chiefpriestt: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

zombiee
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Even Tinubu knows its not deception, hence the fear in him and his camp.

If you watched AIT this morning between 7:00 a.m to 7:30 am July 17, 2023. It's not surprising that AIT despite being an anti-government TV station based on party affiliation have surrender to the logic that it is seemingly irrational to cancel this election simply because of a seemingly contention of 25 % FCT vote.

It is simply irrational. It is this kinds of irrationality very inherent in the Obidient movement that made me leave.
Re: Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why is tinubu threatening the judiciary since he clearly won the election. Oh im happy u said it's not only EU but it's the same EU who gave inec 39million euros to improve the there system. If you also check what catriona laing said about the 2023 election you notice the obvious. Ask yourself why the presidential election was not uploaded in real time and up till now inec have not been able to explain the technical glitch. Over 18 thousand result sheet are blurred so which result did inec use to declare tinubu the winner? We have pictures of people and animal uploaded with so many mutilated results.

Bro lets get the facts right, other election went smoothly except the presidential result and that is what labour party is challenging. Even BBC made a report on obvious rigging that happened in rivers state. Some people said in there polling unit labour party scored 514 buh it was later changed to 14 when they viewed the irev. Its clear tinubu don't have a case in the tribunal cos he only filed a motion that Peter obi is not a member of labour party and that was the only defence he had. So get your facts right and stop beating around th bush. Don't let yourself get deceived the evidence against tinubu is overwhelming

You have only succeeded in running in circles, repeating the same points that holds no water. This method of projection of clinching to straws like the false JAMB highest scorer can't succeed. To be honest, to be fair and just, the tribunal will uphold Tinubu's win as valid at the end of the day based on the fact that he won square and fair.

I will quote you when after the Tribunal's judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" / Emir Sanusi Chilling With Obasanjo In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.