Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

If U Fall In Luv With--------- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Fall In Luv With--------- (3666 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
Dyt:

did u c where i wrote present madam?

No Ma! grin grin grin

bt dis speaks volumes:
Dyt:

na d pain s lesser wen he looks me in d eyes n tells me babe i m very much inlove wit u
tho smtyms i think he says same 2 dis oda babe bt den wat matas s he meant wat he said at dat moment
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
rem i wz tryin explain ow it feels
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
Am LOL cos at the moment this is the story of my life. Thanks Sijo01 for starting this thread, I just might learn a thing or two to help me with my situation.

I met this great guy recently whom I really like and have spent time with at a party, cinema and my crib. He will be leaving town soon for another part of the country, to take up residence there on a permanent basis.

I've been trying to make the most of the time and opportunity we have now, to get to know him and also explore the possibility of carrying on,this thing between us when he leaves. I am not a fan of long distance relationships neither is he, but I am so liking this guy that I have actually been contemplating the whole LDR (long distance r/ship) thing.

Last night, the homie revealed the fact that he had been in touch with his ex and there might be a chance of them getting back together, besides that his pastor/mentor/former boss was aware of this relationship and also called him about the same issue too blah blah blah. And then he goes, he doesn't want any of that to affect what's between us and he would like for us to still see, hang out etc.

Am like you want to eat your cake and still have it (something along those lines, I'm never sure what the right phrase is), I basically said to him if there's a chance of you getting back with the other chick then there's no point in continuing with us, becasue I don't want my heart broken. He made some remark about me not being willing to fight or give us a chance regardless of the ex, I thought that was undecided undecided undecided can't find the words to describe the feeling.

Well there's been a turmoil within me since last night, because I really really like this guy but at the same time I don't want to be foolish. I don't think I have the energy to compete with an ex-girlfriend, and a part of me is thinking just enjoy his time and company now then let it go once he leaves but will that be easy? So here I am thinking what do I do? We haven't slept with each other so bear that in mind if you have anything worthwhile to say.

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
one thing u shld know s dat sex makes bond stronger or nottin
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
DYT, s-e-x within a few weeks of knowing a guy cheesy? Common girl, he will just hit and run. It's not just a physical act for us where you do it, get up and go.

I have an emotional attachment to this guy it's so bad I'm afraid  s-e-x would ruin things for us, you know how it is with guys now. They are thinking one way about it and we are thinking in an entirely different way about it.

Besides I truly desire a clean relationship without s-e-x for once in my life I've worn that t-shirt and walked the walk, am just tired of it. I am not certain it really helps the bonding process, in my experience it sort of messes things up. I want to see how I can bond with a man in a meaningful way without the s-e-x

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
mayb u didnt get wat i meant
i meant u havin sex wit him,u myt find it diff 2 let go n if u do u cld loose him
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
Ooohh now I get it wink wink. Pardon me for mis-understanding I actually didn't see the part about ''nothing'' after the word stronger.

Well so what do you think? Do I stab this whole thing right now for good which is what I pretty much said to him last night OR do I enjoy the moment without s-e-x and totally blank him out when he leaves.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
enjoy it wyl it lasts babe
its a beautiful thing
bt dont b tempted sha
its gd u know wateva happens btw u both ends ryt dere
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Okay that sounds reasonable. wink
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
i hp u dont carry every memory along wit u sha cos smtys u ll jst find ursef lovin him more
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
[color=#550000][/color]
Dyt:

rem i wz tryin explain ow it feels

Noted.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
gd
wink
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
^tnx smiley
by d way nor vex o, u nor dey comt 4here, u nor dey work, slip, even chop.
u'v been here since morning if am nt mistaken.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
I will slap myself back to reality.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
^Lolz
na blow go gud pass!
grin grin
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
i work o madam
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Swift sms!
hav read ur comment/conversation wif Dyt.
i hv did 4u - b kareful so as nt 2b at d receiving end.
rem u said u dnt wanna gt ya heart broken.
dnt also 4gt wat he said his pastor/mentor said & all d bla bla bla

hmmmm. a word is enough 4d-------
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
Dyt:

i work o madam

Ok Ma! grin
working & playing like me
grin
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2011
wen dere s no client nnko?
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Sijo01(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
den, u go in search 4! grin grin

mi wanna do somfin meaningful now.
hv less dan an hour to close. wnt to attend to some work.

na u go out &look 4clients.
enof of Nl 4 tody

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
well dey seems nt v moni
i v less dan an hr 2 bt i cld cont wit my fone
v a FFF *Freakn Fabolous Friday*
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
Dyt:

i hp u dont carry every memory along wit u sha cos smtys u ll jst find ursef lovin him more

That's my fear, the longer I let this brew in the name of ''I like him", "Enjoy the moment'', ''Make the most of it'' etc etc
I may actually fall harder than I have already. What a precarious situation can't help but laugh at me.

Aren't there any guys here with words of wisdom for a sista? I would like to know what their take is on this and what a good number of men mean or actually want when they pull stunts like this.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
wyl at it jst dont kill d d tots of its jst 4 dis moments
flings dats wat we call it
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2011
Dyt, LOL I don't do flings well. I've never been able to handle them don't know if I can start now in my old age grin
I am an unpretentious and passionate woman who feels deeply, a fling might seriously de-moralize me especially with this guy.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by MrCork17: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<ex playa & Beyounce's ex boy friend 8 yrs ago wink
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by SwiftSMS(f): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
Cork Sweery angry angry angry so what should we do about your former relationship with Beyonce?
Do you have anything meaningful to say?
Can you for once be reasonable or at least act sane for a few minutes and contribute sanely like i saw you do on another thread.
I was truly shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked at that. LOL
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
Swift SMS:

Ooohh now I get it wink wink. Pardon me for mis-understanding I actually didn't see the part about ''nothing'' after the word stronger.

Well so what do you think? Do I stab this whole thing right now for good which is what I pretty much said to him last night OR do I enjoy the moment without s-e-x and totally blank him out when he leaves.
IF I WER U,which[b] am not grin i wuld do d latter! As 4 d OP,did u mean love or lust cos recently am beginning 2 doubt dat must ppl realize d difference btw d two!! [/b]
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
well den if u think u can cope wit him outta ur lyf cool
bt den jst enjoy d ride sha
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by dammytex: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
I think I like this thread. Looks matured enough.

And since it's the ladies' thread, I wouldn't comment. I'll just watch. lol

keep it coming girls.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by MrCork17: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
Sijo01:

---------somebody who's already in a relationship, what will u do?

“Sweeeery Remember: To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything” YOU WILL NEVER BE HIS NUMBER ONE!!! wink
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by GB102(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
Dyt me selfish? Huh? I neva luved d oda babe. It was u all along.
Re: If U Fall In Luv With--------- by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^ shshshs n go v indomie adults r talkin
.“Sweeeery Remember:      To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything
hmmm nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Really Turns You On? / I Have A Crush On Mr Cork / Help! I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.