Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing (49332 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by jude33084(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2023
God bless your home
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Bromax: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2023
You for pretend say you no see am then pack your own clothes go hide under bed then send am sms say u dey go cotonou

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Femeazy(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2023
gebest:
You thank God say your husband name is not FEMI.

What do you mean?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Cloudflare: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
Ndi thou shall not smile😂😂

Unfortunately I'll be very blunt with you, you just married an overgrown big adult baby disguising as a man. No sane man will try such. I mean how can a reasonable sensible goes and hide in a wardrobe because he had a quarrel with his wife? Only weak men does that! We have too many simp men walking around our community nowadays.

A real man gives you strictly warning and if you fumbles you get replaced ASAP.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by WantsandMore: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🤣🤣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!
Be like una dey enjoy Renewed Hope. Nice one
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Iamsane: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
hasyak:
This young couple are having a serious fight to the extent the wife was packing her things that she's leaving and neighbours where there trying plead with them to calm down, and both insisting it's over.

While the wife was busy bringing her things out of the house, insulting themselves anytime she passes by, at a stage while she was passing in front of him, he now said said "see her natsh" she turn and said "you like am" he then nodded, na so everyone bursted out lol and fighting finish...

This one make sense pass the first story Sha. Well narrated.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by LadyTara(f): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Very playful husband you have there.

Rooting for you both to last and enjoy your marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by SmartyPants(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🤣🤣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!

So he was hiding in your wardrobe for hours or he ran there when he heard you coming?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by qtx(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

I love the stunt. grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by sirchim(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

hold that man well

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by SmartyPants(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
😂 different couples, different patterns. One piece of advice, when you see couples quarreling please ignore them as long as it has not resulted to physical violence.it might be their love language, most times is what put them in the mood. I mean COUPLES 😂

You don't mean it. shocked
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by mightyleks(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
After reading this sweet story now, a man somewhere will feel motivated to go and spice up his marriage only to be poured hot water inside the wardrobe.

Know your spouse oo and their limit when it comes to pranks and jokes. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

My Stomach ooo

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Maryam1234(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Your eyes open by force grin grin

The op will be like, which kind wahala I come put myself like this. grin
And maybe na she look for trouble first sef wink

I love his playboy attitude,God bless your home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Cloudflare: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
SporaD8:
Before the quarrel, She's been asking me for cash to settle something.
On the D-day, she has the temerity to ask for the money without apologies! I told I can only afford half of what she asked.
The sharp look of disappointment on her face could cut through bread but I no send, "Madam, should I bring the money or wait until I can balance it!"(I don't need to interpret what that means.)
"Bring it like that." I thrust the money into her waiting palm and bone face.
She counted it...(while I quietly sat, looking at the ceiling smiling) ...complete!
She rush me with hug and affectionately mopped my face with kisses!

What is the meaning of this? Na Una type dey make Nigeria girls feel entitled to a man's money. I hope she's your wife otherwise if she's just a mere gf then you're not only a SIMP, you're worst than that.

Dude, if she sees a more richer man who can give her more than that she'll not hesitate to dump you immediately. Stay there dey play! Which Nigeria girl won't hug and kiss you when money is involved?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Parrot69: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Marriage of 2 simps

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by LeeSmart: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
IconicR:
I like how you people are playful and not one party forming Joe Biden on top of another ( I just indirectly shaded a nairalander with this post, it'll be hard for him to recognize this subtle shade). Don't ever stop playing, it keeps you both going.
Bros waht is marriage if u cant play with ur partner? i de vex wen i see couples always been too serious with each other... if u see how me nd my wife the play enh, u go feel say we no well, lol. nd we are in our late 20s

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by tollyboy5(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
EriMma1:
This is what happens when you love your man and are free with him.

I live guys that are playful. Not some overly serious husbands.

I think i'm a cool person but not playful type like dat. I cant do this kin thing walai, even tho its very funny lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by chatinent: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
If e dey around, dem go dey behave like they want him out. If e commot, wahala, wahala, wahala.

😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by chatinent: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Parrot69:
Marriage of 2 simps

It's legal to be a simp, man.

Your role model dey drop regret speech for Insta now for killing his gf

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cloudflare:

Unfortunately I'll be very blunt with you, you just married an overgrown big adult baby disguising as a man. No sane man will try such. I mean how can a reasonable sensible goes and hide in a wardrobe because he had a quarrel with his wife? Only weak men does that! We have too many simp men walking around our community nowadays.

A real man gives you strictly warning and if you fumbles you get replaced ASAP.
Have you wondered why most mothers love their children more than their spouses? Have you wondered why wives, pamper their children and in other ways try to correct the man/husband? If you can't understand a woman then you can't understand God. Think about it again and again sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by osinimegaciousi: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chai...wetin we do nna again naw Winkss

gebest:
You thank God say your husband name is not FEMI.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Didi2d(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
I used to play like this, but wahala don hide my playfulness

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Cloudflare: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
Have you wondered why most mothers love their children more than their spouses? Have you wondered why wives, pamper their children and in other ways try to correct the man/husband? If you can't understand a woman then you can't understand God. Think about it again and again sir

Unfortunately your post was about your husband and not your child. So ?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by wonderr(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Why is nobody thinking he might be hiding to know if the lady is cheating or not before his cover got blown

5 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by imagrg(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
He only wanted to catch you red-handed cheating with another man on his matrimonial bed.
And like magic, he would emerge from the wardrobe and see your toto accommodating another man's preek. grin

Be cautious oh.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by chccho(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Some of us don't have hubbys yet, but I'm here for the comments..😊😊😊
I am sent to be your Hubby!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
I honestly don't know what to comment here...!

Before I yarn spoil, lemme just be reading other comments! lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Parrot69: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
chatinent:

It's legal to be a simp, man.

Your role model dey drop regret speech for Insta now for killing his gf

What role model? because we're in a faceless forum and you think everybody here be mate?
Bcis it's nairaland and you think everybody is living in your dilapidated country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.