Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing (49309 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by folake4u(f): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

Anytime someone drops k for me , it makes me feel ignored cry

Now see it dropped for someone.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by doggedfighter(f): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
folake4u:

embarassed embarassed

Just read what transpired
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Austinjosh98: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
folake4u:

K.
thanks
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by folake4u(f): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2023
doggedfighter:

Just read what transpired

Sheybi you see. angry
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by doggedfighter(f): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2023
folake4u:

Sheybi you see. angry

I don see am grin

Do have a great day, babe
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by folake4u(f): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2023
doggedfighter:

I don see am grin

Do have a great day, babe

Even as I sent that K, he still went ahead to send me PM. Lol.

You too Mami. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.