Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing (49331 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
wonderr:
Why is nobody thinking he might be hiding to know if the lady is cheating or not before his cover got blown
oh mine 😂😂😂😂😂, This man
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Crystalom35: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
imagrg:
He only wanted to catch you red-handed cheating with another man on his matrimonial bed.
And like magic, he would emerge from the wardrobe and see your toto accommodating another man's preek. grin

Be cautious oh.
I need two wraps of this weed 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by IamAtAnger: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
I know sey una go knack like never be4 that nite smiley grin
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🤣🤣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by chatinent: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Parrot69:

What role model? because we're in a faceless forum and you think everybody here be mate?
Bcis it's nairaland and you think everybody is living in your dilapidated country?

Whether you live in Mars or Uranus, it has no business with what’s being discussed. Where you live is irrelevant to the scheme of things discussed and is important to you alone.

And you are whatever you are to yourself. It doesn’t affect anyone.

You really need to understand that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by MrsTwrite(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lovely couples.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by ChronicGp(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Did he lock himself in?
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Orderabove(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
hold him tight
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Imredeemed(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
Some of us don't have hubbys yet, but I'm here for the comments..😊😊😊
If you find a good man, don't touch his phone 😂😂😂
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Absuchat:
Better wall gecko never fall for en head inside wardrobe before.... Make en just dey play.

It was here on nairaland that we read how a couple that filed for divorce came to court on matching outfits grin
Inukwa akuko grin

abeg share the link grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
So he can touch me, but I can't touch his phone
Imredeemed:
If you find a good man, don't touch his phone 😂😂😂
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by idonhammer: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin

Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

He left and said he was traveling to the east, I was so worried because it was already late and why was he going to the east unprepared..

In the evening around 7pm I started calling him he refused to pick and later after some minutes he called back and said he was at ijebuode going to east😩 haaaa ijebuode kee now now.

Omo I waited till 8pm I didn’t see my husband, I became so uncomfortable, not until I opened the wardrobe to change my cloth hold and behold I saw my husband hiding inside the wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but first one security in my estate said he was playing table tennis at the estate park since afternoon… I didn’t know oga sne@k from the backyard and pack himself inside wardrobe for me to be worried because he knew I won’t be comfortable alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know if I should laugh or what.. but the way odogwu fold himself eheee 🤣🤣 omo I screamed JESUSSS!!!
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hope he’s not suspecting that you bring another man in when he’s out?

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by tishbite42: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
imagrg:
He only wanted to catch you red-handed cheating with another man on his matrimonial bed.
And like magic, he would emerge from the wardrobe and see your toto accommodating another man's preek. grin

Be cautious oh.
Hmmm
This one muzz me

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by EriMma1: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
tollyboy5:

I think i'm a cool person but not playful type like dat. I cant do this kin thing walai, even tho its very funny lol

Why? Too mature for such I guess. 🤔. Your woman go try o.

Me I like us playing like kids. Scatter everything tongue
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Henry22(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
When you meet a happy couple ehhh... marriage go hungry you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
fyzaila:
This only happens when you marry your friend. Very important
na oyibo give Una that lie.. marry the person made for you simple
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
hasyak:
This young couple are having a serious fight to the extent the wife was packing her things that she's leaving and neighbours where there trying plead with them to calm down, and both insisting it's over.

While the wife was busy bringing her things out of the house, insulting themselves anytime she passes by, at a stage while she was passing in front of him, he now said said "see her natsh" she turn and said "you like am" he then nodded, na so everyone bursted out lol and fighting finish...
small small na..see lie
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Absuchat(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Henz81: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Absuchat:

Truth na... When wall gecko wey don turn ancestor land for en head, na run e go take come back from that East wey en dey travel go
He is tribalistic.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Codes151(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
so make we do wetin now?
as in Nairaland don trun to merryland?
wetin concern us conccern ur husband in wardrope or u and ur husband playing shit?

savor ur moments, enjoy it,,, we really dont care or need to know...
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Dearlord(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
I hate playful couple , they will just spray their hairy balls & p*ssy all over the room sometimes on the visitors food & drinks that's the major reason I stopped visiting them .
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Toosure70: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
E dey suspect maybe the security dey come chop his pọnmọ after. Hiding to catch you ni

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
If you can't understand a woman then you can't understand God.

U don mean it
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dearlord:
I hate playful couple , they will just spray their hairy balls & p*ssy all over the room sometimes on the visitors food & drinks that's the major reason I stopped visiting them .

This escalated quickly...
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by Efna55: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oga is trying to know if his wife is cheating..

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by enemyofprogress: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Op complete the story and tell us what you boat did before sleeping off that night? I ate incomplete stories
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by MICVOCT(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
When you simply enjoy yourself; somebody else also finds you enjoyable.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by tollyboy5(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
EriMma1:

Why? Too mature for such I guess. 🤔. Your woman go try o.

Me I like us playing like kids. Scatter everything tongue
My dad is a playful type. My mum is very strict and we spent most time under her roof my dad was in abuja.
It depends on how people grew up.
If you play mumu play around my mum she'll be like "what sort of rubbish is this one now? is that what's next?"
I love playing with children. That's a different thing from two grown adult playing hide and seek cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by KingMack(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Absuchat:
Better wall gecko never fall for en head inside wardrobe before.... Make en just dey play.

It was here on nairaland that we read how a couple that filed for divorce came to court on matching outfits grin
Inukwa akuko grin

for ontop I'm big baldhead 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by donkripton(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imredeemed:
My own story 😂

You guys have time to play hide and seek in this harsh country. I give una hand oo.

BTW, hope una know say fuel is officially 615/litre sha

What am I saying self?

Damn nasty, am outta here.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by donkripton(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Cloudflare:

Unfortunately I'll be very blunt with you, you just married an overgrown big adult baby disguising as a man. No sane man will try such. I mean how can a reasonable sensible goes and hide in a wardrobe because he had a quarrel with his wife? Only weak men does that! We have too many simp men walking around our community nowadays.

A real man gives you strictly warning and if you fumbles you get replaced ASAP.

I wonder boss.

Imagine Obi cubana or e-money doing such prank.

Simp men/boyfriends are the reason women misbehave outside.
Re: Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
After reading this sweet story now, a man somewhere will feel motivated to go and spice up his marriage only to be poured hot water inside the wardrobe.

Know your spouse oo and their limit when it comes to pranks and jokes. grin

I almost choked laughing over this cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.