Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. (573 Views)

I Chased Two Ladies Out Of My Class,they Apologise With Twosome Sex / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good afternoon nairlander.Iam Just lead to let the guys in the house understand that, good girls are still out there.. Just pray to God to find the bone of your bones and flesh of your flesh.
I was thinking true love only happens in movies but Iam currently experiencing one now.iam jobless at the moment but this girl does anything i want for me.. even in monetary term.The only thing I have now is God, my voice because iam into music and my certificate.meanwhile i met her a virgin.so guys there are still sensible girls out there.. pray to find one.
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by taylor89(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
No be lie op...Good bannies full outside but na guymen go loose-guard go dey package public toilets all in the name of Girlfriends shocked
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by kingsleyebuka55(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hope when you find a good job you won't leave her... angry

1 Like

Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by oyewale0001(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Helper1000:
Good afternoon nairlander.Iam Just lead to let the guys in the house understand that, good girls are still out there.. Just pray to God to find the bone of your bones and flesh of your flesh.
I was thinking true love only happens in movies but Iam currently experiencing one now.iam jobless at the moment but this girl does anything i want for me.. even in monetary term.The only thing I have now is God, my voice because iam into music and my certificate.meanwhile i met her a virgin.so guys there are still sensible girls out there.. pray to find one.

I pray she never change to the opposite of what you are experiencing with her now. Because change is constant. Happy for you. I pray πŸ™ I find my soon.

1 Like

Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by egopersonified(f): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
You are right, same way there are still few good men out there tongue
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Dubetex96(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
where i fit locate this good girls una dey talk becos i never find true love like this. the ones I dey see they money conscious
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by ikeno(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
When will the bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh locate meπŸ€”
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Omuuvwie(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Story for the gods.
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by flyinnizam(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
definitely not those nairaland girls that wants men's attention by attacking men
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Johnholt909: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Helper1000:
Where did you meet her?
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
oyewale0001:

I pray she never change to the opposite of what you are experiencing with her now. Because change is constant. Happy for you. I pray πŸ™ I find my soon.
Amen.. good girls are hard to come by these days
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by oyewale0001(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
Helper1000:
Amen.. good girls are hard to come by these days

True
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Helper1000:
lol..dont worry,If u no hustle and get money..she go still dump you quickly.dey there dey dream
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
lol..dont worry,If u no hustle and get money..she go still dump you quickly.dey there dey dream
i really don't care if that happens.. like seriously
Re: There Are Still Few Good Ladies Out There. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
kingsleyebuka55:
Hope when you find a good job you won't leave her... angry
I won't

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Girl Needed Urgently In Issele Uku / Successful Relationship Seminar For Men (LET'S BECOME BETTER MEN, TOGETHER). / Mention These If You Know Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.