Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun (23918 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by juliuscaesar(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
So, if your Nigerian passport expires, you are no longer a Nigerian citizen? Naija suppose get their own show for Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Badgers14: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Good now u r talking.. Can ushow us Tinubu oath of alligence or renunciation.in fact why should Tinubu help u in a case the burden lies with u. ..

There are many chadians in Nigeria, malians and other countries.. How do u determine who is Nigerian? U must present documentary evidence.. That is my point.. Presenting and expired passport that is invalid is same as present tissue paper in court.. Do u get it now...

grin grin

You see, Tinubu's case is quite unique.. even if anyone loves Tinubu, his case is very tricky to defend.

First, according to the posts here in Nairaland, Tinubu's lawyer was not denying that his client ever held a Guinea passport, he is saying since his passport expired, he is no longer a citizen of that country.

And you are RIGHT by asking where is his renunciation?? grin

Ones citizenship is not solely determined by whether they have a passport or not.. there many Nigerians that do not have a passport. That doesn't mean they are not Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by SpatialKing(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
VenExchangee:

So when last did you use your expired passport to book flight and came back?

The fact still remains an expired passport doesn't expire the citizenship of a country...

You won't stop being a Nigerian because your passport expired..

Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by phemmyfour: 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
psychalade:
Fact! grin
That's means I m no longer a Nigerian since 2012 grin
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by phemmyfour: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Exactly if obidients say otherwise they should present their proof. Afterall as Nigeria if my passport expires i wont be allowed into the country unless i have proof from Nigerian embassy, LGA or any relevant authorities..

Let obidients show us the proof..
You cannot defend Tinubu and sound intelligent.

The bolded is irrelevant to the topic
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Parrot69: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Stop lieing.. You cant enter 9ja with expired passport without written letter.. You are foolish liar.. which document are u going to tender sef at the port of depature... People wey na travel go dey make noise

Try to have sense. Tinubu is a dual citizenship. If he wants to go to Guinea from any Nigerian airport, he doesn't have to have any written documents. Based on the fact:
1. Ecowas Passport. Visa free or Visa grant at the Port of entry.
2. Since he's a Nigerian citizen and holds a Nigerian Passport at Port of Exit, and also present his Guinean passport as his next destination or Port of arrival, he is free to leave.
Once he lands in Guinea, all he needs to do is to show his Guinean passport at the Port of entrance( whether invalid or not) to confirm his citizenship for him to enter.
NOTE: This is only applicable between the two countries.
Furthermore, assuming he was in Cameroun or Ghana and wants to travel to Guinea with his "expired passport" all he needs to do is to go to the Guinean embassy in Ghana or Cameroun or whatsoever country he is residing for documentation that will enable him exit the airport of that country to Guinea.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by etrange: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Stop hyerventilating. Expired passport means passport is no longer valid.. Every citizenship has documentary proof.. Oya go to ur state liason office in abuja and tell them u r from tge state just by word of mouth if they will not throw u away like dustbin... Bring proof of the citizenship shikena

Please, let's not allow politics make us sound dumb. Passport is a traveling document that allows you to enter the country freely. It can also serve as a valid proof of citizenship. However, the expiration of one's passport does not imply they're no longer a citizen of the said country. Citizenship does not have an expiry date. It's not something you renew periodically like a passport. When you're made a citizen, you take an oath of citizenship in the presence of a judge. You're issued a certificate of citizenship and your name is captured in the database. It is with this certificate that you can apply for a passport. Applying for a passport is necessary as it ensures free movement and can also be used as a piece of identification, but it is not mandatory for a citizen to have one. Therefore, like I earlier said, the expiration of your passport doesn't terminate your citizenship.

Any educated person knows this. Why let these politicians play on our intelligence? Let's support whoever we want to support, but let's not degenerate into total absurdity in the process.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Wahabfuture: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
johnjose68:

I cant imagine how the obi.phool will be soundly disappointed after the the court gives the verdict.

Imagine ventilating their muscle on a no-case submission. grin grin grin

Baba Wole...The SAN of SANs...is giving dem I.pob sleepness night.

They left their own cases and their lieing lawyers submission and concentrate on the SAN of SANs...how phoolish!!!

Baba Wole is never dragging citizenship with them...but I.pobs are dragging citizenship with Baba Wole...are these people dunz.e

Ekpa is their father!!!

Stop crying like new born baby, why overhyped the charge and bail lawyer called Wole? that statement actually makes him sound stupid.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Obajuxxl(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Me wey no come get passport nko, so I no be citizen of any where
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hyperchi:

So when America give u green card as a citizen, they also put expiring date on it, or u just want to sound stupid. Don't u think be4 an outsider is given citizen there is a court swearing, which is on paper be4 the document is given,
So travel passport is the certificate of a citizen
That guy sounds really moronic grin
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Think.. the date on it is important.. Validity has a lot to do with time If ur green card has
no date and says infinite so it has expressly said it is valid.. Your passport say valid till a given time for a reasonn.. So far it is expired it loses validity.. You have to renew it.. An expired document is no proof anywhere in the world.. I dont know how obidients reasons sef.. Is it with this useless reasoning u guys wan to build a great nation in Biafra and Nigeria ? A simple thing like validity u dont understand una want to build Nigeria.. Abeg no make me laff... Illiterates are attracted to the obidients movement to be honest..
You sound really stupeed! grin infact. You are stupeed!

What about citizens who has no passports does that mean they are aliens? Not a citizen of their country? grin you are ridiculously moronic!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Dchampion65: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
I was thinking that LP and PDP will show us polling units, local government and state where APC manipulated results and where they won but different figures were recorded. Proof of election fraud that will cover the gap between them and APC.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obajuxxl:
Me wey no come get passport nko, so I no be citizen of any where
Don't mind dem fuuls!
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
etrange:

Please, let's not allow politics make us sound dumb. Passport is a traveling document that allows you to enter the country freely. It can also serve as a valid proof of citizenship. However, the expiration of one's passport does not imply they're no longer a citizen of the said country. Citizenship does not have an expiry date. It's not something you renew periodically like a passport. When you're made a citizen, you take an oath of citizenship in the presence of a judge. You're issued a certificate of citizenship and your name is captured in the database. It is with this certificate that you can apply for a passport. Applying for a passport is necessary as it ensures free movement and can also be used as a piece of identification, but it is not mandatory for a citizen to have one. Therefore, like I earlier said, the expiration of your passport doesn't terminate your citizenship.

Any educated person knows this. Why let these politicians play on our intelligence? Let's support whoever we want to support, but let's not degenerate into total absurdity in the process.

Passport is not only a travelling document.. It is a means of identification.. In Nigeria we have so many Nigerians without passport it doesn't stop them being Nigerians.. But when it becomes official to prove a citizenship requires documentary evidence. There are Ghanaians, chadians etc in Nigeria how do u differentiate without documentary evidence.. An expired passport is in no way proof of citizenship... If so why will for example in Germany an asylum seekers must present a valid passport for tge authority to deal with you.. Are u not still a citizen of Nigeria, did the citizenship expire with passport.. Why insist on you providing a valid document? Now this is a law court, where d burden of proof lies on the accuser,,you are saying someone is a citizen of a country and u brought an expired passport and say it is your proof the person is a citizen of that country..

If i am a student of unilag and we have maybe problem and u are accusing me saying i am a student of unilag and we land in court.. I say i am not a student of unilag(maybe i am or even maybe not) you now brought an expired student id as proof.. What if i was rusticated? What i telling is in a law court that expired passport is like tissue paper, it is not.. It hold no water. The statement the citizenship expires means i believe he is saying without documentary evidence citizenship cannot be determined.. Which is a fact

So where is Tinubus certificate of citizenship? You know all this processes and you people are supporting saying he has Guinean citizenship, which one of the above mentioned have seen.. As i said an expired passport is invalid..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Putinofrussia: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
meum:

Oga intelligent, the only employed nairaland member that is not underemployed, weh done!
As someone that reads widely & going by your bolded statement, since my expired passport doesn’t nullify my citizenship does that mean your revered SAN of 32years meant that his client is still a citizen of Guinea?

For the records, I really do not care who wins in court.
Some Obidients are just very dull.
Listen up!
Tinubu is not a citizen of Guinea by birth None of his parents is a citizen of Guinea.
The only thing that tied him to Guinea was a passport which has a date of expiration.
If the date comes up,passes and you don't renew that passport,you are no more a citizen of that country except you are given a permanent citizenship.
Woke Olanipekun is more versed in these types of case and it is not even rocket science if one is not the dull type.

[url]http://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20A.pdf[/url]
[url]http://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20B.pdf[/url]
[url]http://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20C.pdf[/url]
[url]http://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20D.pdf[/url]
[url]http://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20E.pdf[/url]
[url]http://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20F.pdf[/url]
[urlhttp://www.agis.fct.gov.ng/PDF/Appendix%20G.pdf][/url]
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You sound really stupeed! grin infact. You are stupeed!

What about citizens who has no passports does that mean they aliens? Not a citizen of their country? grin you are ridiculously moronic!

Dunce oya tell us how u differentiate Nigerians in the north from nigeriens if not for documentation... Ewu gambia
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by GCSolutions(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
I don't always comment on nairaland but I think some people need to be enlightened.
Certificate of citizenship or naturalization to a country doesn't ever expire, and it is the ultimate proof of citizenship, whether through immigration, by birth etc. Passport is just a document to travel around and show to people that you are a citizen of a certain country. Yes, passports expire and has to be renewed but Certificate of citizenship doesn't. If my US passport expires, it doesn't take away my citizenship. Revocation of Certificate of citizenship is the only reason you can lose citizenship. So please get the facts right. If you are a Nigerian and you have an expired passport, you can prove your citizenship through other means, including your NIN, driver's license and other nationally recognized documents. I hope this throws light into the discussion. Woke Olanipekun is either naive or playing on the intelligence of Nigerians because he knows alot of people don't have the right information.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Parrot69:

Try to have sense. Tinubu is a dual citizenship. If he wants to go to Guinea from any Nigerian airport, he doesn't have to have any written documents. Based on the fact:
1. Ecowas Passport. Visa free or Visa grant at the Port of entry.
2. Since he's a Nigerian citizen and holds a Nigerian Passport at Port of Exit, and also present his Guinean passport as his next destination or Port of arrival, he is free to leave.
Once he lands in Guinea, all he needs to do is to show his Guinean passport at the Port of entrance( whether invalid or not) to confirm his citizenship for him to enter.
NOTE: This is only applicable between the two countries.
Furthermore, assuming he was in Cameroun or Ghana and wants to travel to Guinea with his "expired passport" all he needs to do is to go to the Guinean embassy in Ghana or Cameroun or whatsoever country he is residing for documentation that will enable him exit the airport of that country to Guinea.

Obidient are Obi supporters no critical thinking.. Show us a valid Guinea passport then.. Abi u still dey mumu
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Calitoscassius(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Dunce oya tell us how u differentiate Nigerians in the north from nigeriens if not for documentation... Ewu gambia
i am not gonna engage you, you are really stupeed! Does every body in Naigeria has a passport? %85 of Naigerians do not even have passports, so how da fork would you ID them? grin grin grin does that mean they are not Naigerians?

The argument is passport expirations doesn't cancel one's citizenship. Does it?
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Badgers14:

grin grin

You see, Tinubu's case is quite unique.. even if anyone loves Tinubu, his case is very tricky to defend.

First, according to the posts here in Nairaland, Tinubu's lawyer was not denying that his client ever held a Guinea passport, he is saying since his passport expired, he is no longer a citizen of that country.

And you are RIGHT by asking where is his renunciation?? grin

Ones citizenship is not solely determined by whether they have a passport or not.. there many Nigerians that do not have a passport. That doesn't mean they are not Nigerians.

Obidient i have told u people to have sense .. Burden of proof lies with accuser.. You have to prove is Guinean... The lawyer knows that is a herculean task for tha accuser why bother? You want him to help pdp? He might actually be cos me sef dont know but a court is a place of evidence... You have proof what u claim.. An expired passport is invalid and holds no water anywhere..
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Coronavirus1: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
This Tinubu san is a quack if my Passport expired those that means I am no longer Nigeria citizen? Shameful defence.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Badgers14: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Obidient i have told u people to have sense .. Burden of proof lies with accuser.. You have to prove is Guinean... The lawyer knows that is a herculean task for tha accuser why bother? You want him to help pdp? He might actually be cos me sef dont know but a court is a place of evidence... You have proof what u claim.. An expired passport is invalid and holds no water anywhere..

Focus on the topic and don't attack the speaker..

Research, "meta-arguments".

However LP and PDP got a copy of Tinubu's passport was not debated.. Tinubu's lawyer is not even disputing the authenticity of the passport..

His argument is not that the passport is fake but that the said passport is expired.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by ORIENTATION101: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Coronavirus1:
This Tinubu san is a quack if my Passport expired those that means I am no longer Nigeria citizen? Shameful defence.
no you re just the idiot here. Tinubu is not a Guinean by birth and he has no ancestral attachment to the country, he got his citizenship as honorary . If you say Tinubu is a Guinean in court, you have to provide it with valid documents not expired passport. The court don't care your emotions what they want is a clear Evidence to back up your claims.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Badgers14: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
no you re just the idiot here. Tinubu is not a Guinean by birth and he has no ancestral attachment to the country, he got his citizenship as honorary . If you say Tinubu is a Guinean in court, you have to provide it with valid documents not expired passport. The court don't care your emotions what they want is a clear Evidence to back up your claims.

An expired passport does not invalidate one's citizenship status.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
juliuscaesar:
So, if your Nigerian passport expires, you are no longer a Nigerian citizen? Naija suppose get their own show for Netflix.
dont be myopic.. How do u tell in Nigeria then some from rivers or kano? Someone from chad or ghana in Nigeria.. Obidients and critical thinking.. They haven't still figured out that citizenship is an identity.. Something i have been trying to let u know.. You are yourself anywhere u go but without a valid id ur claim to being u hold no water.. I dont know if tgey will break your heads to insert AI to help u guys think..
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Mendy101: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
psychalade:
Fact! Nigerian banks would not accept an expired international passport as proof of identity and citizenship of been a Nigerian to open a bank account for an intending account holdergrin
does that stop you from being a citizen?
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Badgers14:

Focus on the topic and don't attack the speaker..

Research, "meta-arguments".

However LP and PDP got a copy of Tinubu's passport was not debated.. Tinubu's lawyer is not even disputing the authenticity of the passport..

His argument is not that the passport is fake but that the said passport is expired.

Stop lying it was a copy of an expired passport which is my point.. So u dont even know crux of the matter and u jumped.. Tinubu lawyer does not have to defend anything because the expired passport is like tissues paper before the court.. It is expired mean invalid mean not existing.. Obidients must everything be spelt out for u people.. Carry expired passport to embassy na... After all u r the same person, ur nationality didn't change.. Una ho just dey argue without reasoning..
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by meum: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Some Obidients are just very dull.
Listen up!
Tinubu is not a citizen of Guinea by birth None of his parents is a citizen of Guinea.
The only thing that tied him to Guinea was a passport which has a date of expiration.
If the date comes up,passes and you don't renew that passport,you are no more a citizen of that country except you are given a permanent citizenship.
Woke Olanipekun is more versed in these types of case and it is not even rocket science if one is not the dull type.

See mumu wey leave matter dey call person dull.
For your dull brain anybody wey talk about Tinubu case for court na Obidient Abi? You don see am now say you be mumu! Na only Obi get supporters for 2023 election? Na only Obi follow the person wey you Dey defend comot for 2023?
How una wey dey dis same WhatsApp group dey reason same way no Dey surprise me cos na program dem program una otherwise mumu you suppose know say PDP, ADC, AA, PRP, YPP etc get supporters for 2023 elections too.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Badgers14: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
pquaver:

Stop lying it was a copy of an expired passport which is my point.. So u dont even know crux of the matter and u jumped.. Tinubu lawyer does not have to defend anything because the expired passport is like tissues paper before the court.. It is expired mean invalid mean not existing.. Obidients must everything be spelt out for u people.. Carry expired passport to embassy na... After all u r the same person, ur nationality didn't change.. Una ho just dey argue without reasoning..

If you have a Nigerian passport, once it expires.. does that invalidate your Nigerian citizenship?

Similarly, if you have an American Passport or a British passport, if your passport expires, does that mean your U.S citizenship or your British citizenship have been invalidated?
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by Badgers14: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
GCSolutions:
I don't always comment on nairaland but I think some people need to be enlightened.
Certificate of citizenship or naturalization to a country doesn't ever expire, and it is the ultimate proof of citizenship, whether through immigration, by birth etc. Passport is just a document to travel around and show to people that you are a citizen of a certain country. Yes, passports expire and has to be renewed but Certificate of citizenship doesn't. If my US passport expires, it doesn't take away my citizenship. Revocation of Certificate of citizenship is the only reason you can lose citizenship. So please get the facts right. If you are a Nigerian and you have an expired passport, you can prove your citizenship through other means, including your NIN, driver's license and other nationally recognized documents. I hope this throws light into the discussion. Woke Olanipekun is either naive or playing on the intelligence of Nigerians because he knows alot of people don't have the right information.

Mr. Wole can't come to the court empty handed.. he have to file something in court and that's what he did..

That's a skill from a veteran.

A veteran counsel, when they find themselves stuck in a difficult case or the facts are overwhelming against them or they want to buy more time in the case, they will sidestep/deflect the original argument and open up a different line of conversation in the case and pitch your tent there and see what happens.

(Recall, Mr. Olanipekun is not arguing on the authencity of the passport, he is sidestepping that and arguing the passport is expired cool grin )

This gives them time to find other grounds/arguments to support their case and get the masses talking..

Don't be surprised if this was originally leaked or posted online by someone affiliated to their camp.
Re: Tinubu's Guinean Citizenship Expired Once His Passport Expired- Wole Olanipekun by pquaver(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Badgers14:

If you have a Nigerian passport, once it expires.. does that invalidate your Nigerian citizenship?

Similarly, if you have an American Passport or a British passport, if your passport expires, does that mean your U.S citizenship or your British citizenship have been invalidated?

How do we know it was not withdrawn? How do we know u r truely a citizen and u r not doing Mmesoma style? You dont know expiration and renewal is also a control mechanism, to check if the use of a passport is according to stipulated regulations? .. To see if people who claim to hold a passport (citizenship) actually deserves to (are citizens) ?
Is a form of citizenship verification...
I dont expect obidients to understand that because normally obidients are drawn to unsubstantiated news.. Facts are anathema to them..

Citizenship is a status, a status is also an identity so therefore citizenship is and identity.. Every claim of identity must be substanciated and verifiable.. This done only verifiable documentation eg Passport, certificate of alligence, naturalization etc or A written verification from relevant authorities..

There are so many people in Nigeria so everyone who claims to be Nigerian is Nigeria n?

If you claim or say ur name is Mr Emeka Obi.. Yes that might be you but anything official u must substanciate it.. If u cannot sorry you might be the person but no one will take you seriously eg.. Banks, immigration, airport, Embassy etc if u go to embassy with expired passport, the see u r the same person, name is same everything nationality same why dont they attend to u? It is because your prove or claim is not valid=0..( at this point i dont know if they meed to break you obidients head and put sense inside it for you). Even the issuing authority has little regard for an expired document it issued.

If for example u r in unilag for a 4 year course and was issued anId valid for 2 years.. and ur student id expires, r u not still the same person, the same admission is it not still vallid but unilag who issued u that id wont even allow say into any event where an identification card is required... Why because Admission is a status just like citizenship which requires verification... U could jave been expelled.

Again obidients u cant build nothing on nothing how many time will i explain expired to you= that it means invalid =0.. You have nothing.. I wont reply you people again as it is waste of time... Una be d real coconut head.. Theyway you guys boast in your ignorance is alarming
. Leave room for learning..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Strike: Apc Is Setting A Dangerous Precedence. / Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point / Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.