Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? (2753 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Hi everyone,
I actually want to know if a guy of
29-30years of age can go into a relationship with a lady of 22-23years old.
I am actually the guy, when she asked of my age I told her 27 and that was after I knew that she's 22years. She's kind of mature and intelligent, she is going for NYSC next batch and she'll be 23years next year January.

I completed my service year last year too, she told me that she had already promised herself that anyone she says Yes to after she graduates, the guy will be her last guy(get married to).

Do you think I can go into a relationship with her because of her age? She is still very young and she might not be considering marriage anytime soon.

We have not started dating tho, but from everything she has been saying, it is certain we'd date.
I just need your advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Kurry: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Nwodosis(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2023
The age difference is ok but make sure that you have the financial muscle because dating a girl that's just graduating in Nigeria is like adopting a child.

27 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by helinues: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Her to know her better first before starting relationship.

When it's come to age cheating, I don't know who dey lie pass between Nigeria ladies and African footballers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2023
but why you lied to her in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by donbachi(m): 6:16am On Jul 18, 2023
Enter motor first,fasten your seat belt well.... before you begin ask "where love final bus-stop" dey.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigerian bannies are usually terrible liars when telling guys their real age angry.

But baba op,if that's her true age,I don't think that's a problem... Because I remember and knows that's the same age range between my dad and my mom......
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Daddyseun1: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2023
OMO ODE
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2023
Daddyseun1:
OMO ODE

I can't take you serious because I don't beat ladies like u did.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Daddyseun1: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:
Hi everyone,
I am actually the guy, when she asked of my age I told her 27 and that was after I knew that she's 22years. She's kind of mature and intelligent, she is going for NYSC next batch and she'll be 23years next year January.

I completed my service year last year too, she told me that she had already promised herself that anyone she says Yes to after she graduates, the guy will be her last guy(get married to).

Do you think I can go into a relationship with her because of her age? She is still very young and she might not be considering marriage anytime soon.

We have not started dating tho, but from everything she has been saying, it is certain we'd date.
I just need your advice.

At your age , education.
You ain't wise.

Spit
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Daddyseun1:

At your age , education.
You ain't wise.

Spit

Your opinion is not needed, Mr woman beater.
Leave this page and go and learn how you can manage your anger issue.
Obviously, u need a psychotherapist.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by madscientist88(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2023
you want to be in a relationship with a university girl? thats you and like 40 other guys, dude you are 29,if you are looking for a serious relationship right now,i would suggest you go for a girl who is done with her nysc or has a business she is running. i dont know your financial status but most girls at age 22 are in the early stages of their hoeing phase,all they crave is money,sex and luxury,at this point their target is to get a dangote or otedola so they can be using you as their safe zone, while they are busy looking for bigger connection, maybe you can handle that but please avoid looking into her whatsapp chat,also chances are she would always delete them. at the age she is now while she is going out with you, if she is a baddie her eyes are scattered over the place,i just help you pray she is a civilian.on the 10% chance she might be an angel of your life.i am giving you an online advice you are 29 you don see things, its not totally safe to be in a relationship with a girl that young,you can just be friends with benefits, serious relationship pick girls around 26 and above, then you would feel the difference in their sensitivity and maturity,na women were don chop life and are now ready to settle down.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2023
madscientist88:
you want to be in a relationship with a university girl? thats you and like 40 other guys, dude you are 29,if you are looking for a serious relationship right now,i would suggest you go for a girl who is done with her nysc or has a business she is running. i dont know your financial status but most girls at age 22 are in the early stages of their hoeing phase,all they crave is money,sex and luxury,at this point their target is to get a dangote or otedola so they can be using you as their safe zone, while they are busy looking for bigger connection, maybe you can handle that but please avoid looking into her whatsapp chat,also chances are she would always delete them. at the age she is now while she is going out with you, if she is a baddie her eyes are scattered over the place,i just help you pray she is a civilian.on the 10% chance she might be an angel of your life.i am giving you an online advice you are 29 you don see things, its not totally safe to be in a relationship with a girl that young,you can just be friends with benefits, serious relationship pick girls around 26 and above, then you would feel the difference in their sensitivity and maturity,na women were don chop life and are now ready to settle down.

God bless you sir.. I have also thought so much on this.
When I asked her, she said she is fine with guys BTW 25-30years.. And that is d last guy she wants to date and get married to.
She also said she'll marry in 2to 3 years..
She's not the hoeing kinda girls, she's a very decent and godly lady.
I know her elder brother very well, he's my former teacher.. So I know her.

What I'm just concerned about is , age wise, is the gap not too much? My dad senior my.mum with almost 20years.. But u know time has changed.
I want a young girl or 23/24, I want a committed relationship and I think that's wat she wants as well..

We have so many things in common,
1. We are both from same State of origin
2. We studied same course(I no no her before o)
3. We both last borns ๐Ÿ˜‚
4. Both Christians
5. Both want a committed relationship
Everything just align.

So what do u think? Afterall marriage is not something of haste and no late comer.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Daddyseun1: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:

Your opinion is not needed, Mr woman beater.
Leave this page and go and learn how you can manage your anger issue.
Obviously, u need a psychotherapist.

Woman dey brainwashed you, at your age, and exposure,

Someone like you fit commit suicide because of one low life hookup girl,

That's what I see
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Daddyseun1: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:

When I asked her, she said she is fine with guys BTW 25-30years.. And that is d last guy she wants to date and get married to.

What I'm just concerned about is , age wise, is the gap not too much? My dad senior my.mum with almost 20years.. But u know time has changed.
I want a young girl or 23/24, I want a committed relationship and I think that's wat she wants as well..

4. Both Christians
Everything just align.

So what do u think? Afterall marriage is not something of haste and no late comer.

This your first time inlove
I pity your mama
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Starboytwo(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2023
The younger the better sha.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by madscientist88(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:

4. Both Christians
Everything just align.

okay why not try a universal means to know if she is your soul mate? below are two screen shot of some biorhythm apps the first is the most accurate biorhythm app available i know so far,u can use it to check your compatibility status,the second screenshot is another biorhythm app, while it is not accurate it contains certain important features such as numerology,you can use that to check your life path numbers and destiny number compatibility,we are all numbers and numbers make the universe good luck

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Uptheante(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2023
Oga, from your narrative, she said she wants you to be the last guy (she wants to settle down). This insinuates that she has been into different relationships in the past & it implies that her kpekus has been vandalized by different kinds of gbola. She might even be knacking other gbolas while in relationship with her exes. Are you comfortable with that.? angry
Secondly, you said she's going for NYSC, do you know how many gbola go dey knack her during the NYSC?
Of course you won't be there with her to, so she will most likely be drilled by different preeks while you are naively waiting for her to finish & come back for marriage.
She will meet different kinds of guys who may be better than you during her service & some or most of them fit dey knack am.
If she deems one of her fuuckkers a better option for marriage, she will ruthlessly dump your ass. grin
Hope you are not foolishly investing heavily in her?
Be smart bro, think like a man

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Woman dey brainwashed you, at your age, and exposure,

Someone like you fit commit suicide because of one low life hookup girl,

That's what I see

You're saying at my age, but at your own miserable age, you are not mature enough to criticise someone or even advice someone without being insultive?

If you don't have anything relevant or meaningful to say, you can just pass and u necessarily do not have to showcase your stupidity sorry to say.

I need mature advice from reasonable individuals here... No wonder people use to say that kids are too much on nairaland
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Tunde835(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:
Hi everyone,

I just need your advice.
This guy is still trying to get married
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Uptheante:
Oga, from your narrative, she said she wants you to be the last guy (she wants to settle down). This insinuates that she has been into different relationships in the past & it implies that her kpekus has been vandalized by different kinds of gbola. She might even be knacking other gbolas while in relationship with her exes. Are you comfortable with that.? angry
Secondly, you said she's going for NYSC, do you know how many gbola go dey knack her during the NYSC?
Of course you won't be there with her to, so she will most likely be drilled by different preeks while you are naively waiting for her to finish & come back for marriage.
She will meet different kinds of guys who may be better than you during her service & some or most of them fit dey knack am.
If she deems one of her fuuckkers a better option for marriage, she will ruthlessly dump your ass. grin
Hope you are not foolishly investing heavily in her?
Be smart bro, think like a man

I don't put all my eggs in one basket, its just that she's the type of lady I want
The thing is, not all ladies are olosho..some girls are still decent.
And I haven't spent a dime on her and neither has she ever asked for anything from me.
If u don't trust a girl how do you take her serious in a relationship? You have to trust her and be vigilant.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by deewhydoski(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hi
dboY1123:
Hi everyone,

I just need your advice.
When do you intend to get married? Is it in the next 2-3 years too?
Do you have a work that you are doing presently? Love is not enough either in relationships or marriage.
The age difference doesn't matter since she is not getting married now....To make things easy for you make sure she get something doing immediately she finished NYSC.
Is she someone you can trust when she go for service?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
The age gap is too small sef, heaven knows I can't date someone less than 35 years, I don't have strength for an immature man's drama.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Kobicove(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nwodosis:
The age difference is ok but make sure that you have the financial muscle because dating a girl that's just graduating in Nigeria is like adopting a child.

grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Kobicove(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:

4. Both Christians
Everything just align.

The age gap is not too wide however, if you have not yet stabilized yourself financially it would not be a good idea for you to tie her down!
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Uptheante(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:

I don't put all my eggs in one basket, its just that she's the type of lady I want
The thing is, not all ladies are olosho..some girls are still decent.
And I haven't spent a dime on her and neither has she ever asked for anything from me.
If u don't trust a girl how do you take her serious in a relationship? You have to trust her and be vigilant.
Just know that she won't remain the way you want her to be after service
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Abolodje: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:
Hi everyone,

I just need your advice.
Me and you know say the relationship nor fit last, you just wan knack the banny kpekus jand abiundecided
Uptheante:

Bad guys go don palash her scatter๐Ÿ˜น
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Uptheante:

Hmm

What do u mean sir?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by dboY1123(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kobicove:

The age gap is not too wide however, if you have not yet stabilized yourself financially it would not be a good idea for you to tie her down!

No, I'm not tying her down.. Infact I want her to do everything by herself. I just dont want to waste my time with someone and later break up.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range? by Uptheante(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
dboY1123:

Hmm

What do u mean sir?
Many guys go drill her kpekus for where she dey go service. She may become addicted to those preeks & you will become irritating to her & she will lose regard for you because you can't measure up to Wale's long preek, Emeka's fat cock or Musa's uncircumcised preek. Not to talk of numerous bj & swallowing of nut wey she go dey do over there.
You know, bad men no dey use eye see fresh corper
Na Nigerian girl she be & there's a very high possibility of her succumbing to various guys either because of money, bling bling lifestyle, emotional support etc. grin
Even some married women get fuccked by bad guys cool during 2 weeks orientation camp, not to talk of single girl wey go stay away for 1 year.

All these are the reasons why I said, she may not come back the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobo Too Fine! / You Fit Hold Body? (guys) / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.