Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK (41168 Views)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by madone: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Divoc19:
I want a decent guy. But no marriage
i don't have such guy. Don't waste another woman's man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Tundex911: 3:03am On Jul 19, 2023
No wonder cole told me say you can't find love in UK
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Divoc19(f): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2023
cheesy cheesy
madone:
i don't have such guy. Don't waste another woman's man.
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by ashawopikin(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2023
So I go leave 9ja, come UK go find love?
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Fine time finishing an article

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Faithful4GOD: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Meerahbel:
I’m 21 and have never found love. Let alone relationships or dates.

You have to feel good about yourself in order to get out there and meet people, and I’ve never felt good about myself, so I’ve just stayed at home.

I’ve no idea if anyone else could ever love me. And I’m not even sure if I’m capable of loving others. Without practice, it’s hard to tell.

I do know that I’ve never liked another person so much that I wanted to be with them all the time. They may exist somewhere, but people usually see me as unattractive and treat me like shit, so it’s hard to develop any significant feelings for them.

It seems even most unlovable people find someone eventually, even if they never leave their houses. Love and relationships apparently just “appear” out of the blue for almost everyone on Earth. And those who remain on their own are so few and far between that you’ll probably never meet one of them in your life. So they may as well not exist to you. Well, to me.

I don’t know. I haven’t had a friend in over 7 years, so it’s really hard to feel as if it’s even possible to be accepted by others. And the only time I feel a little bit better is when I pretend that love doesn’t exist, and other people only live for their jobs.

I believe every person is worth the attention. You must begin to see the worth in yourself. You are not an accident, you are unique and you have something to contribute to this world. I would like to talk with you.. you can message on WhatsApp 08173800961

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Faithful4GOD:

I believe every person is worth the attention. You must begin to see the worth in yourself. You are not an accident, you are unique and you have something to contribute to this world. I would like to talk with you.. you can message on WhatsApp
cool
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
wink
Goldbw122:

You are taking about me wow...
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
janeedema:
This is so sad!

What you are attracting is what you are thinking, please.

You are amazing and beautiful. You need to think all these about yourself. Please.

You were made in God's image, who wouldn't anyone love you? It's their loss.

You write so well.

wink
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
wink
saintruky:

I'm being real
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by saintruky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
wink

Care to send WhatsApp digits to excelglobaltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
saintruky:

Care to send WhatsApp digits to excelglobaltd@gmail.com
Check my profile
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by saintruky(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
Check my profile

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by DonroxyII: 3:35am On Jul 22, 2023
madone:
There is love in Africa. Quote or dm me to link up with nice decent Nigerian guys for marriage... please be responsible bf you contact me
There is Hatred & Wickedness too ...

We are too Emotional here in Africa thus We Do Most Excessively Whether Love, Hatred or Wickedness!
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by DonroxyII: 3:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Nasri100:
Humans continue to delude themselves with this sacrificial vs exploitation idea of love.

Love is between a mother/father to their wards.

Any other thing is a scam.
You are also living in same delusions Because many Fathers/Mothers/Parents abandoned their Wards
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by madone: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
DonroxyII:
There is Hatred & Wickedness too ...

We are too Emotional here in Africa thus We Do Most Excessively Whether Love, Hatred or Wickedness!
same everywhere in the world. But Africa is unique for loving. Remove ore reduce poverty and bad leaders Africa is a place to find love cos Africa is blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.