Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Had My First Ever Fight Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had My First Ever Fight Today! (3081 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoooo!!!! I’ve made a vow with my creator that today’s fight will be the first and last fight I’ll ever engage myself in.. I chop beating no be small today 😢

So, an issue came up between me and a guy today and his voice was already getting louder than mine and I looked at him and realized I’m by far muscular and huge than him,, ,, ,, then I thought to myself, “now is the perfect time”..

There is something about us who have never had a fight before, we always have some crazy fighting skills in our heads and we believe it’ll be very easy to execute those skills when an actual fight comes up but my imaginary skills failed me today,, there was I, helping myself up with a swollen eye and torn lips, it all happened like magic.. Though I was the one who threw the first punch yet I was the first to land on the ground.. Chai!!!! I was just hearing eayah!! eayah!!! Kabiru, you no suppose beat am like that.. After the beating sha, I took my L in peace and still went ahead to have a handshake with the guy coz he seriously whooped my ass..

Please guys, if you also have those imaginary skills in your heads, please erase them, they will never help you whenever you need them!

I still dey get ptsd like this sef!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Acekidc4(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😅😅😅😀😆😆😀😆

7 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by taylor89(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
kiss
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Odetokun3(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sorry bro
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Merry100: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
😂🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
...and you even shook the hand of the dude who whooped your aasss?! KAI, see as the dude beat better humility into you.

11 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by ikeno(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ogbeni, next time no too dey fast-forward. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Odetokun3:
Sorry bro
Thanks man
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by WeedAddict: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wetin be this?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Sundrus: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Agrikpa has been pummeled.

1 Like

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by donbachi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
You still get hand to type with your swollen eye

3 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
donbachi:
You still get hand to type with your swollen eye
Na beating dem beat me, no be amputation..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
BigShaqs:

Na beating dem beat me, no be amputation..
I mean after exchanging blows with it
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by vincenteger: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
This one don go fight for fuel station.
You better tell us the whole truth of how it started.

3 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by LUAN1: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
I dey always run away from fight ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by GodWrites: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
If I'm conversing with anyone and they start raising voice, I end it there.

5 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Bluezy13(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Abolodje: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
BigShaqs:
Omoooo!!!! I’ve made a vow with my creator that today’s fight will be the first and last fight I’ll ever engage myself in.. I chop beating no be small today 😢

So, an issue came up between me and a guy today and his voice was already getting louder than mine and I looked at him and realized I’m by far muscular and huge than him,, ,, ,, then I thought to myself, “now is the perfect time”..

There is something about us who have never had a fight before, we always have some crazy fighting skills in our heads and we believe it’ll be very easy to execute those skills when an actual fight comes up but my imaginary skills failed me today,, there was I, helping myself up with a swollen eye and torn lips, it all happened like magic.. Though I was the one who threw the first punch yet I was the first to land on the ground.. Chai!!!! I was just hearing eayah!! eayah!!! Kabiru, you no suppose beat am like that.. After the beating sha, I took my L in peace and still went ahead to have a handshake with the guy coz he seriously whooped my ass..

Please guys, if you also have those imaginary skills in your heads, please erase them, they will never help you whenever you need them!

Fücking loser, you disgust me

1 Like

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Shalommy(f): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy It's a shame! tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Freelancerr(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigYash: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
BigShaqs:

Them don beat sense enter ya head. E good as you no lie sha. You accepted your defeat honourably cheesy Go use hot water match your body. Dooh!

4 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by IVORY2009(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Next time you should come hire me
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Show us pictures. If you have to fight as a man outside make sure you win hands down else I'm leaving you for such embarrassment. Only a nuisance engage in physical and public fight
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Smitaro100(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rule number 1: never start a fight you cannot finish cheesy

Worst part be say pple now dey hardly seperate fight because it's fun to watch atimes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BItt: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
That's why you need to belong to a crew
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Smitaro100:
Rule number 1: never start a fight you cannot finish cheesy

Worst part be say pple now dey hardly seperate fight because it's fun to watch atimes grin
Before the fight started, I was actually praying to God that no one separates us, little did I know that was the wrong prayer point..

5 Likes

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by BigShaqs: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
BItt:
That's why you need to belong to a crew
I no need crew abeg.. Dem do sbeat me already, forget about the rest…
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by CrownOfClay724: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin grin

Pele.
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by Smitaro100(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
BigShaqs:

Before the fight started, I was actually praying to God that no one separates us, little did I know that was the wrong prayer point..

grin

1 Like

Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by toygod2: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wahaleux
Re: Had My First Ever Fight Today! by jumper524(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
BigShaqs:

people. Would condemn you of not being matured enough for getting into a fight, but truth is some people call for it. Never let another man intimidate you with fight, if you chicken out, its not maturity but fear in disguise of maturity. Fight and loose, than chicken out and blame maturity.
Fight like a man so you'll reduce unnecessary disrespect around you.
Trust me am not the easy type and thank Goodness its been going well with me as people tend to avoid unnecessary provocation with me. Thats the benefit of having a reziliance character. Don't engage in fight but never back down from a fight and never be afraid to loose.even if your opponents wins, hell forever respect your audacity since you didn't start the fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Let Her Go Or Keep Up With Her? / Married And Still Searching / 10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.