Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet (16978 Views)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Treasure17(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2023
suremossty:
It’s well… Asiwaju pls don’t fall out hands the hardship and hunger becoming unbearable
He will fall your leg self.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Bimpe29: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2023
God bless me and my household as well.
ManirBK:
God bless the Jagaban
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2023
successmatters:
He hasn't commiserated with those shot to death because they obstructed a toll gate owned by a person we know.

Fake sympathy from a man who hates their tribe.

They will still complaining. He has expressed sympathy they are still complaining. If he keeps mute una go still complain. Na wa for una.
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Memphitz357: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Seun Osewa don comot hand from anything wey concern Renewed Hope🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Davicl: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2023
Treasure17:

He will fall your leg self.

grin grin grin 😂😂😂😂 be calming down pls
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Memphitz357: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:
God bless the Jagaban
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
May this current increase in fuel prices and economic hardship favour you and your family 🙏
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Chekwume16(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Nice one. We have been calling on the statue we have in asaba govt house to issue a statement since that day to no avail. The culprits must be brought to justice
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Suspect33:
When will Timubu sympathize with the millions of agbados and Yoruba Ronu miscreants that are dying from hardship because of his gross misgovernance and mismanagement of our resources. While senators are getting 500bn for doing close to nothing, my Ronu friend who voted for "his brother" has been sleeping in his office because his meager salary cannot cover transportation cost to and fro.. I can help his family but I choose not to, make dem hungry.. that lesson that they said we the SS and SE will learn, it seems they are the ones learning it now and I will not interrupt the learning process

Put your usual tendentious joining of SOUTH-SOUTH with Biafra away, Boy. They're Nigerians and can never be part of your Sugarcandy Mountain republic.
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by whichway007: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:
God bless the Jagaban
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
losing a child is very pianfull
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Amah70: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubu the most unpopular president in his 2nd month which Nigeria ever had.
He seeks recognition and name mention from everything and every event available.
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by lolu2019: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2023
Suspect33:
When will Timubu sympathize with the millions of agbados and Yoruba Ronu miscreants that are dying from hardship because of his gross misgovernance and mismanagement of our resources. While senators are getting 500bn for doing close to nothing, my Ronu friend who voted for "his brother" has been sleeping in his office because his meager salary cannot cover transportation cost to and fro.. I can help his family but I choose not to, make dem hungry.. that lesson that they said we the SS and SE will learn, it seems they are the ones learning it now and I will not interrupt the learning process
ode
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Suspect33(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Okealaaye:

Put your usual tendentious joining of SOUTH-SOUTH with Biafra away, Boy. They're Nigerians and can never be part of your Sugarcandy Mountain republic.
where in my write up did I mention Biafra? Point it out or get off my mention
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Suspect33:
where in my write up did I mention Biafra? Point it out or get off my mention

So you didn't mention Southeast? Where's Southeast if not Biafra? You're trying in vain to be clever by half!
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Antoeni(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Fake Sympathy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Quebec91(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2023
By who exactly? Stop deceiving yourself
yarimo:
Thank you the most loved president
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Globalhustler(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2023
2 year old baby sent back by this evil country...

Transparent powerbank of 30,000mah capacity available, 20k. Ikeja, Lagos. 07039.45009t
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by richie240: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2023
I know u are from the 'Repiblic of liars'.
Keep up d good work!
cool
successmatters:
He hasn't commiserated with those shot to death because they obstructed a toll gate owned by a person we know.

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Vind4favor(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2023
christejames:
Is he even aware? undecided
for where..? Dele Alake is only doing his work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by PrettyIfy7: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Fake sympathy.
They were chasing your fellow drug men.

If the killers are not properly dealt with then we shall conclude that....
Men don't know the pains of childbearing
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by olisaEze(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2023
They don’t need your sympathy, they need justice! But how can they promise anyone justice, when they’re also threatening anarchy & chaos if justice is not perverted for their own sakes. undecided
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Daxray07(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2023
The present wailing is for everyone whether you voted for APC or not. 8yrs of suffering will definitely touch everybody no worry. Hope your families are outside the country? because hand go touch them.
NaughtyBrainiac:
Una go just use bitterness kee una sef.

Keep wailing o. Mind you, your wailing is not ending soon. 8 years of serious wailing awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Jalaw: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2023
ManirBK:
God bless the Jagaban
God bless me
God bless Nigeria
God bless NDLEA
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Quebec91:
By who exactly? Stop deceiving yourself
by majority of Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by tivhador: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who is this epileptic fowl sympathizing with?
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Quebec91(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
For your mind
yarimo:
by majority of Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Abee79(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
How about all those who lost their lives during the last rigged presidential elections?
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Nursepepeye(f): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
Thank you the most loved president
loved by which creatures? Ok animals. What species are you?
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Tareq1105: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
successmatters:

You don't have moral justification to talk about that incident having used it against him during campaign yet he won. So you've lost it.
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nursepepeye:
loved by which creatures? Ok animals. What species are you?
ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Bayan Gari In Bauchi / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / Shi'ite Members Write 'Tyrant Buhari' During El-Zakzaky Protest In Abuja (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.