Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet (16974 Views)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / President Buhari Sympathises With Niger Republic Over Killing Of 137 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by richyfunky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Suspect33:
When will Timubu sympathize with the millions of agbados and Yoruba Ronu miscreants that are dying from hardship because of his gross misgovernance and mismanagement of our resources. While senators are getting 500bn for doing close to nothing, my Ronu friend who voted for "his brother" has been sleeping in his office because his meager salary cannot cover transportation cost to and fro.. I can help his family but I choose not to, make dem hungry.. that lesson that they said we the SS and SE will learn, it seems they are the ones learning it now and I will not interrupt the learning process

Mad ooo grin
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Nursepepeye(f): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
ask your parents that is if they are responsible parents
you and your parents are product of Balablue mean terribly stupid people
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by EnterpriseMan: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2023
The same bed wetter that sent thugs in military uniforms to carry out the Toll gate massacre, and wanted to create the Jagaban Army.

Biggest Clown
Re: Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet by Tundex911: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2023
From femi adesina to dele alake

If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Visits Aregbosla In Abuja / Hierarchy Of A Senator, Minister And Governor. / May 29: Governors, Senators Gang Up Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.